Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - DONE!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 92 93
woohoo!! i'm so excited!
woohoo!! i'm so excited!
GkfDmNh.png
Ayeee neat!
Ayeee neat!
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
Not this year this Santa is taking a year off
Not this year this Santa is taking a year off
boIu4p9.png
I had a blast doing this last year - can't wait to do it again this year!
I had a blast doing this last year - can't wait to do it again this year!
med_fish_smol.png
Click eggs to help them hatch.
a5eLP.gif
I always feel bad when making wishlists... Like I'm being greedy.
I always feel bad when making wishlists... Like I'm being greedy.
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
@Sublimeheaven @Rexcaliburr @Shadowninja830 @Vihe @Birdsofwax @Aersolace @Merlin010 @5keletons @Keelhaul @Denutena @Seraph822 @WolfSoulweaver @EurasianLynx @RaikuKawisa @2towels @Gennywren @warriorofaces @Madarakita @postelectric @SeaEagle @lumiinous @Eialyne @kyruiz @ridill @AliceShadow @Borgenti @ColorBlindBrat @MoonGazer @Fringe @DraigTeg

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the event! :3
@Sublimeheaven @Rexcaliburr @Shadowninja830 @Vihe @Birdsofwax @Aersolace @Merlin010 @5keletons @Keelhaul @Denutena @Seraph822 @WolfSoulweaver @EurasianLynx @RaikuKawisa @2towels @Gennywren @warriorofaces @Madarakita @postelectric @SeaEagle @lumiinous @Eialyne @kyruiz @ridill @AliceShadow @Borgenti @ColorBlindBrat @MoonGazer @Fringe @DraigTeg

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the event! :3
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
I've been waiting for this ping. Was starting to think it wasn't happening this year. Seems to start later and later every year. But I'm excited! Let's do it!!! Glad to be back
I've been waiting for this ping. Was starting to think it wasn't happening this year. Seems to start later and later every year. But I'm excited! Let's do it!!! Glad to be back
BVUXJUX.pngoTdV3g1.pngA5IUJck.png

ahhhh so much excite!!
ahhhh so much excite!!
0gSKMbv.gif
@Daiysis We usually aim to ping/announce during the 3rd week of October! Never fear, we would certainly mention long beforehand if we didn't intend to run it anymore~
@Daiysis We usually aim to ping/announce during the 3rd week of October! Never fear, we would certainly mention long beforehand if we didn't intend to run it anymore~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@ColorBlindBrat

Don't worry, I felt that way too until I realised it actually just helps out your santa who is trying to send you stuff you'll really like. :)
@ColorBlindBrat

Don't worry, I felt that way too until I realised it actually just helps out your santa who is trying to send you stuff you'll really like. :)
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 92 93