Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could have one gene for FR life
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Although I'm tempted to say glimmer because I want it for two of my dragons (been thinking about taking capsule instead though) I'm gonna say runes. It's one of my favorite terts and it works very often.
Although I'm tempted to say glimmer because I want it for two of my dragons (been thinking about taking capsule instead though) I'm gonna say runes. It's one of my favorite terts and it works very often.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
Stained. Definitely stained
Stained. Definitely stained

Bee. It just works with everything and it's pretty. I love it. All my dragons will be bees some day.
Bee. It just works with everything and it's pretty. I love it. All my dragons will be bees some day.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
Ooo that’s a good question... I’d have to say either bee or stained, since they’re two of my favourite genes and so expensive.
Ooo that’s a good question... I’d have to say either bee or stained, since they’re two of my favourite genes and so expensive.
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
Iridescent or constellation.
Iridescent or constellation.
glimmer, without a doubt. i have so many dragons who would appreciate it, and it's definitely my favorite tert gene!
glimmer, without a doubt. i have so many dragons who would appreciate it, and it's definitely my favorite tert gene!
If it's a thing where I can put it on only one dragon for free, then either Savanna or Constellation.

If it's a thing where all of my dragons have to have it forever no matter what, 100% Stained. (Stained makes everything better.)
If it's a thing where I can put it on only one dragon for free, then either Savanna or Constellation.

If it's a thing where all of my dragons have to have it forever no matter what, 100% Stained. (Stained makes everything better.)
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
[quote name="parasites" date="2019-10-09 18:29:43" ] how dare you do this to me stained. just stained [/quote] I mean... this gift of the gods can transform an ugly bastard into The Perfect And Beautiful Darling.
parasites wrote on 2019-10-09 18:29:43:
how dare you do this to me

stained. just stained
I mean... this gift of the gods can transform an ugly ******* into The Perfect And Beautiful Darling.
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
I end up putting Capsule on a lot of dragons these days because it's so shiny. Not having to brew it would be great. :'D
I end up putting Capsule on a lot of dragons these days because it's so shiny. Not having to brew it would be great. :'D
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
stained
half of my lair has it lmao, that's always the first thing i try on a scry
stained
half of my lair has it lmao, that's always the first thing i try on a scry
Rusted Crown
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9