Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bestiary Revamp
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 72
...and make a fourth tab, for "Have, but have not awakened yet"?
...and make a fourth tab, for "Have, but have not awakened yet"?
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
YES
YES
This is so exciting!!! Thank you!
This is so exciting!!! Thank you!
Ping me to get my attention!
This has probably been my favorite update so far. However, I do think it needs to go one step further in the Inventory/Hoard system. Can Familiars PLEASE stack at some point?!
This has probably been my favorite update so far. However, I do think it needs to go one step further in the Inventory/Hoard system. Can Familiars PLEASE stack at some point?!
Shoto is such a cinnamon bun.
tumblr_oqzj86VFix1um42ooo1_500.gif
Finally, a way to keep a familiar marked as discovered in your beastiary even if you don't still have it in your hoard, it always bothered me that accidentally selling a familiar would grey it back out again, so this is a really nice way to allow people to sell off old familiars they have fully bonded with without losing that entry : )
Finally, a way to keep a familiar marked as discovered in your beastiary even if you don't still have it in your hoard, it always bothered me that accidentally selling a familiar would grey it back out again, so this is a really nice way to allow people to sell off old familiars they have fully bonded with without losing that entry : )
.:xX tumblr_pz8t8bl6lE1wnevmko1_250.jpg Xx:.

ART SHOP HERE
: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2857690
Thank you for this revamp, I'm very grateful that bestiary now shows if you have a familiar in vault. As someone who vaults one copy of everything I get to awakened, it really helps to see if I have duplicates or not.

New familiars are also adorable!
Thank you for this revamp, I'm very grateful that bestiary now shows if you have a familiar in vault. As someone who vaults one copy of everything I get to awakened, it really helps to see if I have duplicates or not.

New familiars are also adorable!
cm_icn.png sig.png

Censorship is never the ______
Hekkk yes. This was one of the more difficult things to help friends with when they started the game. They also didn't feel very accomplished when they had to go through tabs to find that one familiar they were happy to get.

..so this is a remarkable update and I .. am very, very happy.

Thank you FR team!
Hekkk yes. This was one of the more difficult things to help friends with when they started the game. They also didn't feel very accomplished when they had to go through tabs to find that one familiar they were happy to get.

..so this is a remarkable update and I .. am very, very happy.

Thank you FR team!
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
Already incredibly helpful! The recent updates have been fantastic! ?
Already incredibly helpful! The recent updates have been fantastic! ?
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
Oh, nice! I've been wanting something like this for awhile! I love using the Bestiary and go through it regularly to check on my collection, especially when getting familiars from Joxar. Too bad I got the last one he could offer last holiday. . . XD
Oh, nice! I've been wanting something like this for awhile! I love using the Bestiary and go through it regularly to check on my collection, especially when getting familiars from Joxar. Too bad I got the last one he could offer last holiday. . . XD
841EblB.gif
@Snowwall Within the discovered tab there are filtering options that will allow you to see which ones aren't awakened yet.
@Snowwall Within the discovered tab there are filtering options that will allow you to see which ones aren't awakened yet.
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 72