Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bestiary Revamp
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 71 72
I LOVE THE REVAMPED BESTIARY AND WANT TO HUG ALL PERSONS INVOLVED WITH THE REVAMP!!!!!

I’ll quit yelling now, but I won’t stop my happy dancing!
I LOVE THE REVAMPED BESTIARY AND WANT TO HUG ALL PERSONS INVOLVED WITH THE REVAMP!!!!!

I’ll quit yelling now, but I won’t stop my happy dancing!
zVI7i7V.png
I'd love an option in the future where we could name our familiars. [emoji=heart size=1]
I'd love an option in the future where we could name our familiars.
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
This is the best update rewamp ever[emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
This is the best update rewamp ever
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png+10 hours FR time
Very, very nice. Thank you.
Very, very nice. Thank you.
YmkjgGR.gifdGqGOBP.pngxk9fXdf.pngQDv44y9.gif@TheEnderDraco
[quote name="Vulpenthrope" date="2019-10-12 01:20:58" ] I'd love an option in the future where we could name our familiars. [emoji=heart size=1] [/quote]
Vulpenthrope wrote on 2019-10-12 01:20:58:
I'd love an option in the future where we could name our familiars.
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
Kudos to staff who made this happen! This revamp is the most practical idea for fam-sorting ^^
Kudos to staff who made this happen! This revamp is the most practical idea for fam-sorting ^^
Light Dom Shop! Get massive discounts here! (Closed till next Light Dom)
it's disappointing this update didn't impact familiar equipping. it would be really nice if you could tell from the equipping menu what familiars are not awakened
it's disappointing this update didn't impact familiar equipping. it would be really nice if you could tell from the equipping menu what familiars are not awakened
Awesome, so happy about this revamp!

If I could make one suggestion, maybe there could be some sort of notation showing how many of each familiar we have left? Helpful if u wanna brew all duplicates of a familiar, without accidentally brewing the last one.
Awesome, so happy about this revamp!

If I could make one suggestion, maybe there could be some sort of notation showing how many of each familiar we have left? Helpful if u wanna brew all duplicates of a familiar, without accidentally brewing the last one.
BFEMrcM.png
Cool >~<
I teally need to start reading up on the news...
Cool >~<
I teally need to start reading up on the news...
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png Dragon_Cave dergs ^~^
--->
wj5VZ.gif
So we don't have to keep a copy of the familiar anymore to have it coloured once it is awakened? I like that!
So we don't have to keep a copy of the familiar anymore to have it coloured once it is awakened? I like that!
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 71 72