Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bestiary Revamp
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 71 72
I've been looking forward to a search all my life.. <3
I've been looking forward to a search all my life.. <3
SIdwfny.png
I've had a chance to mess around with it more, and it is quite nice. Thanks for such a great quality of life update. [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=snapper love size=1]
I've had a chance to mess around with it more, and it is quite nice. Thanks for such a great quality of life update.
sZRxyrd.png
Omg yes this is amazing!! Thank you!
Omg yes this is amazing!! Thank you!
iZ6R0wN.png
nice i can't wait!!!
nice i can't wait!!!
1rAc41Y.gif1jojz63.pngRCD2mOL.pngVX0NV0f.pngpHZNQIi.png
i love this update! sorting through my familiars is a breeze now [emoji=snapper happy size=1]
i love this update! sorting through my familiars is a breeze now
fzww6al.png
the bestiary update of my dreams this is beautiful
the bestiary update of my dreams this is beautiful
Hallelujah! I've wanted something like this for ages to help in my quest to obtain one of each familiar. Thank you so much for all your hard work!
Hallelujah! I've wanted something like this for ages to help in my quest to obtain one of each familiar. Thank you so much for all your hard work!
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
While these changes are nice it looks like there's no discerning feature/characteristic in the bestiary to differentiate between familiars that are owned + awakened, and owned + not awakened...which is like the only thing I'd want (besides search feature) in an updated bestiary...

As it stands I will still have to track my progress on my own with the spreadsheet I made years ago.
While these changes are nice it looks like there's no discerning feature/characteristic in the bestiary to differentiate between familiars that are owned + awakened, and owned + not awakened...which is like the only thing I'd want (besides search feature) in an updated bestiary...

As it stands I will still have to track my progress on my own with the spreadsheet I made years ago.
TAkaIpD.png
@hisako The ones who are owned and not awakened don't have stars in their backgrounds. Unless I'm mistaken what you want...
@hisako The ones who are owned and not awakened don't have stars in their backgrounds. Unless I'm mistaken what you want...
The Bestiary update is wonderful. Beautiful. Thank you for continually making this site more fun with each update.
The Bestiary update is wonderful. Beautiful. Thank you for continually making this site more fun with each update.
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 71 72