Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PrinceBirb08's Lore Shop! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
~~~
~~~
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55601732] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556018/55601732_350.png[/img] [/url] Kiliac the Betrayer. He doesn't have an set lore yet so here's just a general snippet of what his lore will be. Kiliac was born to the Shadow flight and was supposed to go and serve the Shadowbinder however he fled. Fleeing for his life he ran and ran. Yet the Shadowbinder was always there. At every turn she was there awaiting with open arms. Ready to welcome the tired Pearlcatcher home. However he never went to her no matter how tired he was. No matter how far he ran he'd never go to her. When Kiliac was finally to tired to move anymore and it seemed as if the Shadowbinder would finally take him she arrived. The great Lady Nyx offered Kiliac sanctuary in her home with the Plaguebringer. Of course he still has to pass the Beast's Rite ((a dragon must venture deep beneath the clan home and retrieve a Plague Nodule guarded by an insane Skydancer named Ruby)) to be allowed to stay. Since he doesnt have set lore do what you will with him. Feel free to ask more questions. I'm also leaving the size of the story up to you

55601732_350.png

Kiliac the Betrayer.
He doesn't have an set lore yet so here's just a general snippet of what his lore will be.
Kiliac was born to the Shadow flight and was supposed to go and serve the Shadowbinder however he fled. Fleeing for his life he ran and ran. Yet the Shadowbinder was always there. At every turn she was there awaiting with open arms. Ready to welcome the tired Pearlcatcher home. However he never went to her no matter how tired he was. No matter how far he ran he'd never go to her. When Kiliac was finally to tired to move anymore and it seemed as if the Shadowbinder would finally take him she arrived. The great Lady Nyx offered Kiliac sanctuary in her home with the Plaguebringer. Of course he still has to pass the Beast's Rite ((a dragon must venture deep beneath the clan home and retrieve a Plague Nodule guarded by an insane Skydancer named Ruby)) to be allowed to stay.

Since he doesnt have set lore do what you will with him. Feel free to ask more questions. I'm also leaving the size of the story up to you
DdnS5bC.png
@PrinceBirb08 [emoji=familiar heart size=1] This [i]handsome[/i] rotting zombie has got a little bit of poetry in his bio for background. You can totally do whatever you feel like with this. It could be about the day he turned, the day he got bit, who he was before, or just another day in the life of a swamp-dwelling zombie. Anything! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55616773] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556168/55616773_350.png[/img] [/url]
@PrinceBirb08

This handsome rotting zombie has got a little bit of poetry in his bio for background. You can totally do whatever you feel like with this. It could be about the day he turned, the day he got bit, who he was before, or just another day in the life of a swamp-dwelling zombie. Anything!

55616773_350.png
tumblr_inline_paebmwKT7v1r16a5d_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgvXAMp1r2ao8y_540.pngrainbow-asexual-mottled-jeu-de-cartes1.pngeGiN2Xv.pngRQklQI3.pngyMUl7kv.pngmPSaYGP.png
[quote= Luminous Pearl- A Zombie's Awakening] Deep within the swamp, something stirs... A rotting claw bursts through the damp, fungal soil. Scraping at the dirt futilely, it finds little to cling to, save for the crooked roots of mangroves curling through the swamp. A second, bony appendage scrabbles free, finding purchase in a twisted root, which is equally as rotten as the claws digging into it. Maggots crawl free from between the limb's moldy joints, satisfied with their meal of flesh and not willing to end up squished between shifting muscle and bone. The owner of the rotten limbs drags itself from its shallow grave, coughing and hacking to free worm-eaten lungs of dirt and grime. From its bloody maw, a screech rings out, rattling and burbling from its damaged vocal cords like a terrible, dying cry. It scrambles to climb to dry land, one of its hind legs dragging limply behind it. And for a moment, the creature rests, the swamp going silent once again. Undisturbed for decades, the corpse has finally risen. It is nothing like the dragon it had once been. It licks its jaws free of blood, then gives a low, rattling trill, its mangled tail coiling around it. Its pearl, the essence of its past life's memories, rolls past it, unnoticed. Memories flicker across its surface, viewed for the last time. Visions flash, of a [i]dapper dressed Pearlcatcher looking himself over in the mirror.[/i] [i]"Today's the day," he mutters to himself, his grin wide, his eyes bright. [/i] The image flickers again. The pearl pulses with warmth, glowing with the [i]image of a female dragon, whose eyes shine with adoration. She gazes into the eyes of the pearl's owner, leaning in close and whispering, "Thank you, my love. This night could last forever." They dance for hours,[/i] reflected in moments across a silvery surface. Once again, the recent memories spark. [i]A nest of eggs, though not belonging to the pearl's owner. Still, he holds them close and whispers to his partner, "Adopted or not, I shall cherish our heirs."[/i] One last time, it flickers, clinging to life. [i]The undead surround them, two of their beautiful children already having been claimed by the horde. The Pearlcatchers back into a corner, tears in their eyes and hope fading from their hearts. The female whimpers, "Luminous, I don't... I don't believe we are going to make it." The owner of the pearl knows the truth. He sighs and holds their children close, covering their eyes and ears. "I know, Agate. But..." He faces the approaching swarm, his eyes softening. "Even in death, I shall never forget you. Or our children." Agate smiles sadly. "And I shall never forget you, my love..." The undead close in. The family perishes, trampled and bitten by the horde. They are buried in a shallow grave, hidden in the swamp...[/i] The pearl dims, the life force within extinguished. The voices fade, the visions flicker. For a final time, that voice calls,[i]"I love you."[/i] The zombie, so young and yet so ancient, preserved so poorly in the ground, moves on, abandoning the pearl, forgetting its past life... The voice repeats endlessly, silently, sinking beneath the waters of the bog... [/quote] Long Backstory for @ZombieApocalypse Word Count: 530 Price: N/A
Luminous Pearl- A Zombie's Awakening wrote:

Deep within the swamp, something stirs...

A rotting claw bursts through the damp, fungal soil. Scraping at the dirt futilely, it finds little to cling to, save for the crooked roots of mangroves curling through the swamp.

A second, bony appendage scrabbles free, finding purchase in a twisted root, which is equally as rotten as the claws digging into it. Maggots crawl free from between the limb's moldy joints, satisfied with their meal of flesh and not willing to end up squished between shifting muscle and bone.

The owner of the rotten limbs drags itself from its shallow grave, coughing and hacking to free worm-eaten lungs of dirt and grime. From its bloody maw, a screech rings out, rattling and burbling from its damaged vocal cords like a terrible, dying cry.

It scrambles to climb to dry land, one of its hind legs dragging limply behind it. And for a moment, the creature rests, the swamp going silent once again.

Undisturbed for decades, the corpse has finally risen. It is nothing like the dragon it had once been. It licks its jaws free of blood, then gives a low, rattling trill, its mangled tail coiling around it. Its pearl, the essence of its past life's memories, rolls past it, unnoticed.

Memories flicker across its surface, viewed for the last time.

Visions flash, of a dapper dressed Pearlcatcher looking himself over in the mirror.

"Today's the day," he mutters to himself, his grin wide, his eyes bright.

The image flickers again. The pearl pulses with warmth, glowing with the image of a female dragon, whose eyes shine with adoration. She gazes into the eyes of the pearl's owner, leaning in close and whispering, "Thank you, my love. This night could last forever." They dance for hours, reflected in moments across a silvery surface.

Once again, the recent memories spark.

A nest of eggs, though not belonging to the pearl's owner. Still, he holds them close and whispers to his partner, "Adopted or not, I shall cherish our heirs."

One last time, it flickers, clinging to life.

The undead surround them, two of their beautiful children already having been claimed by the horde. The Pearlcatchers back into a corner, tears in their eyes and hope fading from their hearts. The female whimpers, "Luminous, I don't... I don't believe we are going to make it."

The owner of the pearl knows the truth. He sighs and holds their children close, covering their eyes and ears. "I know, Agate. But..." He faces the approaching swarm, his eyes softening. "Even in death, I shall never forget you. Or our children."

Agate smiles sadly. "And I shall never forget you, my love..."

The undead close in. The family perishes, trampled and bitten by the horde. They are buried in a shallow grave, hidden in the swamp...

The pearl dims, the life force within extinguished. The voices fade, the visions flicker. For a final time, that voice calls,"I love you."

The zombie, so young and yet so ancient, preserved so poorly in the ground, moves on, abandoning the pearl, forgetting its past life...

The voice repeats endlessly, silently, sinking beneath the waters of the bog...

Long Backstory for @ZombieApocalypse
Word Count: 530
Price: N/A
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
@PrinceBirb08

AHHHh that's amazing!!! you're super talented, that was beautiful ;-; I love it, thank you. i've got a tiny present for you i'll send your way, I can't help it c:
@PrinceBirb08

AHHHh that's amazing!!! you're super talented, that was beautiful ;-; I love it, thank you. i've got a tiny present for you i'll send your way, I can't help it c:
tumblr_inline_paebmwKT7v1r16a5d_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgvXAMp1r2ao8y_540.pngrainbow-asexual-mottled-jeu-de-cartes1.pngeGiN2Xv.pngRQklQI3.pngyMUl7kv.pngmPSaYGP.png
[quote=Genesis of a Traitor] "I don't want to go... I don't want to leave you, Mother..." The hatchling cried and begged, desperately fighting to get away from his mother, who carried him towards the edge of the clan territory. She said nothing, her dark, thoughtful eyes dim with pain. She carried Kiliac by the scruff of his neck, as if he were an unruly kitten and not her child. It hurt... her claws cutting slightly into his still soft scales, her grip clenching around his neck to silence him. When they finally reached the edge, the Pearlcatcher let go. Unceremoniously, she dropped the hatchling in an old box, reaching for something to calm him. Neither food nor toys could placate his rage; forcing back maternal instincts, the elder dragon sighed. "You are to be Exalted to the Shadowbinder by tonight," she finally said, her voice breaking. Her tears could be seen twinkling in the dim light of the moon, dripping down her face as she whispered, "I am sorry, my child, but it is for your own good." Kiliac wailed, thrashing and screaming. His cries echoed through the night, his eyes flashing with barely suppressed magic. He whimpered and mewled, "Mother, please! I want to stay with you!" His only answer was a motherly peck on the forehead and a rushed whisper of, "Goodbye." Kiliac whimpered, though his protests died on his tongue as he felt his senses dulling. His mother lined the box with enchanted plants, lulling her hatchling into a deep, numbing sleep. Kiliac could only manage a small, pitiful mewl, before the box was closed... sealing him in darkness. He heard his mother... walking away... ~~~ Dawn had broken by the time Kiliac's tiny claws pierced the box. Light spilled into his prison, stinging his eyes, and he whimpered upon hearing the sound of rushing wind. He was being carried somewhere, probably to the domain of the Shadowbinder if he presumed correctly. A soft hiss left him, and he headbutted the box, attempting to widen the opening. All this earned him was a pounding headache, and he let out a pained squeak, rubbing his head. He whimpered, curling up and beginning to cry again, all while mumbling to himself, "I want to go home..." As he said this, a pang of dread hit him, realization slowly blossoming in his mind; he... supposed that he had no home to speak of, now. If he returned to his mother, she'd simply send him away again, locking him in an even stronger box to ensure that he couldn't escape. He frowned, fresh tears rolling down his cheeks. His eyes slid shut, and he stared out his makeshift window, listening to the rushing winds.... A loud squawk rang out a while later, breaking Kiliac from his thoughts just as he was beginning to doze off. He chirped, his eyes fluttering open, then stretched, yawning squeakily. For a moment, all was bliss.... "Windsinger's gale!" The startled scream rang out, followed by a string of rude exclamations that made Kiliac cringe. The hatchling felt himself falling before he could fully process it. The bottom of the box, disturbed and knocked loose by his attacks, finally gave, snapping under his weight. He scrambled, digging his claws into the wood, but his tiny talons found no grip, and he slid closer and closer to doom. The dragon carrying him, a Spiral with one green eye and one red (how odd, probably born on the edge between territories) squeaked in alarm. She bellowed, "Hold on, little shadow! We're almost to a perch!" Kiliac nodded shakily, trying to comply. However, he was soon reminded that each passing moment brought him closer to being exalted, and he felt himself slipping again, unwilling to remain on this doomed ride. The Spiral panicked, screaming and trying to maneuver so that the Pearlcatcher cargo wouldn't fall. Her twisting, erratic movements only worsened things, and Kiliac could only squeak as he was sent careening towards the forest. His small wings flapped haphazardly in a vain attempt to stay airborne. He whimpered and trilled for a mother that no longer cared for him, desperate for someone to save him. His eyes flashed with shadowy magic, and he let out a cry, fighting against his own powers. He refused to give in to the Shadowbinder's domain... For just a moment, fueled by fear and sadness... he achieved flight, knocking his fall slightly off course... towards the Plague territory.... The familiar smell of pine trees and mildew faded as he fell. The wind's gale slowed to a stagnant, sluggish breeze. As the pungent scent of fresh rot hit him, Kiliac didn't frown or cringe. He was in a new domain now, he realized... and it was time to start his new life... [/quote] Short Story for @SpaceBean7117; Price: 15kt/g
Genesis of a Traitor wrote:

"I don't want to go... I don't want to leave you, Mother..."

The hatchling cried and begged, desperately fighting to get away from his mother, who carried him towards the edge of the clan territory.

She said nothing, her dark, thoughtful eyes dim with pain. She carried Kiliac by the scruff of his neck, as if he were an unruly kitten and not her child. It hurt... her claws cutting slightly into his still soft scales, her grip clenching around his neck to silence him. When they finally reached the edge, the Pearlcatcher let go. Unceremoniously, she dropped the hatchling in an old box, reaching for something to calm him.

Neither food nor toys could placate his rage; forcing back maternal instincts, the elder dragon sighed.

"You are to be Exalted to the Shadowbinder by tonight," she finally said, her voice breaking. Her tears could be seen twinkling in the dim light of the moon, dripping down her face as she whispered, "I am sorry, my child, but it is for your own good."

Kiliac wailed, thrashing and screaming. His cries echoed through the night, his eyes flashing with barely suppressed magic. He whimpered and mewled, "Mother, please! I want to stay with you!"

His only answer was a motherly peck on the forehead and a rushed whisper of, "Goodbye." Kiliac whimpered, though his protests died on his tongue as he felt his senses dulling.

His mother lined the box with enchanted plants, lulling her hatchling into a deep, numbing sleep. Kiliac could only manage a small, pitiful mewl, before the box was closed... sealing him in darkness.

He heard his mother... walking away...

~~~

Dawn had broken by the time Kiliac's tiny claws pierced the box. Light spilled into his prison, stinging his eyes, and he whimpered upon hearing the sound of rushing wind. He was being carried somewhere, probably to the domain of the Shadowbinder if he presumed correctly.

A soft hiss left him, and he headbutted the box, attempting to widen the opening. All this earned him was a pounding headache, and he let out a pained squeak, rubbing his head.

He whimpered, curling up and beginning to cry again, all while mumbling to himself, "I want to go home..."

As he said this, a pang of dread hit him, realization slowly blossoming in his mind; he... supposed that he had no home to speak of, now. If he returned to his mother, she'd simply send him away again, locking him in an even stronger box to ensure that he couldn't escape.

He frowned, fresh tears rolling down his cheeks. His eyes slid shut, and he stared out his makeshift window, listening to the rushing winds....

A loud squawk rang out a while later, breaking Kiliac from his thoughts just as he was beginning to doze off. He chirped, his eyes fluttering open, then stretched, yawning squeakily.

For a moment, all was bliss....

"Windsinger's gale!" The startled scream rang out, followed by a string of rude exclamations that made Kiliac cringe.

The hatchling felt himself falling before he could fully process it. The bottom of the box, disturbed and knocked loose by his attacks, finally gave, snapping under his weight. He scrambled, digging his claws into the wood, but his tiny talons found no grip, and he slid closer and closer to doom. The dragon carrying him, a Spiral with one green eye and one red (how odd, probably born on the edge between territories) squeaked in alarm.

She bellowed, "Hold on, little shadow! We're almost to a perch!"

Kiliac nodded shakily, trying to comply. However, he was soon reminded that each passing moment brought him closer to being exalted, and he felt himself slipping again, unwilling to remain on this doomed ride.

The Spiral panicked, screaming and trying to maneuver so that the Pearlcatcher cargo wouldn't fall. Her twisting, erratic movements only worsened things, and Kiliac could only squeak as he was sent careening towards the forest.

His small wings flapped haphazardly in a vain attempt to stay airborne. He whimpered and trilled for a mother that no longer cared for him, desperate for someone to save him. His eyes flashed with shadowy magic, and he let out a cry, fighting against his own powers.

He refused to give in to the Shadowbinder's domain...

For just a moment, fueled by fear and sadness... he achieved flight, knocking his fall slightly off course... towards the Plague territory....

The familiar smell of pine trees and mildew faded as he fell. The wind's gale slowed to a stagnant, sluggish breeze. As the pungent scent of fresh rot hit him, Kiliac didn't frown or cringe.

He was in a new domain now, he realized... and it was time to start his new life...

Short Story for @SpaceBean7117; Price: 15kt/g
~~~
~~~
@PrinceBirb08 Can I get a 300-400 word long bio for this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39199047] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391991/39199047_350.png[/img] [/url] Wise, humorous, kind, strong and protective gardener/herbalist She is in a poly relationship with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=360121&did=41140317]Leia[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=360121&did=41834846]Greypool[/url] Feel free to add anything
@PrinceBirb08
Can I get a 300-400 word long bio for this girl

39199047_350.png

Wise, humorous, kind, strong and protective gardener/herbalist
She is in a poly relationship with Leia and Greypool
Feel free to add anything
[quote=Viridian's Bio] A true keeper of the forest, Viridian spends her days guarding the forest which she calls home. Bestowed with a strange affinity for nature, the wise Snapper has an almost unnatural knack for tending to the woods. Boughs of branches and leaves adorn her wings in soft, fragrant wreaths, proving her worth as a true Greenskeeper. Alongside her partners, Leia and Greypool, Viridian serves as a kindly, almost motherly member of the Clan of Stormy Leaves. Her heart is always in the right place, and she seeks nothing but the best for her family. Eternally affectionate, Viridian never forgets anyone, from the tiniest Fae to the towering Imperials. Alongside Leia, Viridian's more adventurous side shows itself. Tumbling and leaping through the woods at a breakneck pace for her species, Viridian has mastered her element. The trees almost seem to bend to her will, curving ever so slightly to open new paths and reveal secrets shrouded to the inexperienced. She insists that it's just her intuition showing her the way, yet her curious and imaginative Spiral lover says otherwise, claiming to have seen a magical glow in the trees reminiscent of the aura of the Gladekeeper herself. How silly, Viridian thinks; out of anyone, why would she be gifted with the power of a deity? Even as she dismisses claims, the curious events continue. With Greypool, Viridian slows down, taking the time to appreciate the little things around her, and not just in nature. Taught to sense the subtle auras of magic, the two bond over charity and the discussion of peace and harmony. Eternally fond of his careful, compassionate ways, Viridian finds herself devoted to the Guardian and his teachings. Under his wise watch, she flourishes like a blossom in spring, her already kind nature honed and nurtured. Greypool sees great potential in his mate, able to spot the glint of a blessed power in her eye. Perhaps, he wonders, it will show itself fully in the coming years... Together, the three of them represent love; through the passion of Leia's fire, the purity and vastness of Greypool's water, and Viridian's own powerful, yet kind nature, they complete each other... And Viridian wouldn't have it any other way. [/quote] Long Bio for @SugarWhale; Price: 10kt/g
Viridian's Bio wrote:

A true keeper of the forest, Viridian spends her days guarding the forest which she calls home. Bestowed with a strange affinity for nature, the wise Snapper has an almost unnatural knack for tending to the woods. Boughs of branches and leaves adorn her wings in soft, fragrant wreaths, proving her worth as a true Greenskeeper.

Alongside her partners, Leia and Greypool, Viridian serves as a kindly, almost motherly member of the Clan of Stormy Leaves. Her heart is always in the right place, and she seeks nothing but the best for her family. Eternally affectionate, Viridian never forgets anyone, from the tiniest Fae to the towering Imperials.

Alongside Leia, Viridian's more adventurous side shows itself. Tumbling and leaping through the woods at a breakneck pace for her species, Viridian has mastered her element. The trees almost seem to bend to her will, curving ever so slightly to open new paths and reveal secrets shrouded to the inexperienced. She insists that it's just her intuition showing her the way, yet her curious and imaginative Spiral lover says otherwise, claiming to have seen a magical glow in the trees reminiscent of the aura of the Gladekeeper herself. How silly, Viridian thinks; out of anyone, why would she be gifted with the power of a deity? Even as she dismisses claims, the curious events continue.

With Greypool, Viridian slows down, taking the time to appreciate the little things around her, and not just in nature. Taught to sense the subtle auras of magic, the two bond over charity and the discussion of peace and harmony. Eternally fond of his careful, compassionate ways, Viridian finds herself devoted to the Guardian and his teachings. Under his wise watch, she flourishes like a blossom in spring, her already kind nature honed and nurtured. Greypool sees great potential in his mate, able to spot the glint of a blessed power in her eye. Perhaps, he wonders, it will show itself fully in the coming years...

Together, the three of them represent love; through the passion of Leia's fire, the purity and vastness of Greypool's water, and Viridian's own powerful, yet kind nature, they complete each other...

And Viridian wouldn't have it any other way.

Long Bio for @SugarWhale; Price: 10kt/g
@PrinceBirb08 Do you do characters that aren’t dragons? I don’t see it mentioned anywhere.
@PrinceBirb08 Do you do characters that aren’t dragons? I don’t see it mentioned anywhere.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17