Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PrinceBirb08's Lore Shop! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@PrinceBirb08 Please include in your request: Name of dragon(s) involved: Main dragon would be Morta, my blood cultist leader. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30073853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300739/30073853_350.png[/img] [/url] Would be nice to mention her main followers, Kraujas, Allonia, and Haemon (they are next to Morta in my lair order). There is a short description of their jobs within the cult in their bios Name of familiars involved, if any- none Bio length: story Short summary of request: perhaps her performing a blood ritual to become stronger? that would require a blood sacrifice (whether by draining blood from a victim or her own/her followers). morta is very charismatic and has a semi large (all female) following. Maria let her cult live in the clan to create bloodwards and protect them from the dangers of the shade, in exchange sometimes they get to keep dragons who've wandered into their territory to do experiments/rituals on (and also the fact that they do dangerous/forbidden blood magic is ignored within the clan).
@PrinceBirb08
Please include in your request:
Name of dragon(s) involved: Main dragon would be Morta, my blood cultist leader.

30073853_350.png

Would be nice to mention her main followers, Kraujas, Allonia, and Haemon (they are next to Morta in my lair order). There is a short description of their jobs within the cult in their bios
Name of familiars involved, if any- none
Bio length: story
Short summary of request: perhaps her performing a blood ritual to become stronger? that would require a blood sacrifice (whether by draining blood from a victim or her own/her followers). morta is very charismatic and has a semi large (all female) following. Maria let her cult live in the clan to create bloodwards and protect them from the dangers of the shade, in exchange sometimes they get to keep dragons who've wandered into their territory to do experiments/rituals on (and also the fact that they do dangerous/forbidden blood magic is ignored within the clan).

0BzehVy.png
Verde, Mihlos and Portal, if thats fine?
( @PrinceBirb08 )
Verde, Mihlos and Portal, if thats fine?
( @PrinceBirb08 )
@tybaltcatulet Okay; I'm a bit busy at the moment, so it may take a bit of time.

@MidnightCity You'll have to be more specific. Please see the first page for examples of the order form.
@tybaltcatulet Okay; I'm a bit busy at the moment, so it may take a bit of time.

@MidnightCity You'll have to be more specific. Please see the first page for examples of the order form.
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
@PrinceBirb08, alrighty.
Ill try-
Portal is pretty much a dragon that gained the power to well, make portals.
And Mihlos and Verde, are basically Like corruption and purity from jsab.
@PrinceBirb08, alrighty.
Ill try-
Portal is pretty much a dragon that gained the power to well, make portals.
And Mihlos and Verde, are basically Like corruption and purity from jsab.
@PrinceBirb08 no problem, im happy to wait! <3
@PrinceBirb08 no problem, im happy to wait! <3
0BzehVy.png
@MidnightCity

Do you want a short bio, a long bio, or a short story? Or a drabble?

@MidnightCity

Do you want a short bio, a long bio, or a short story? Or a drabble?

tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
Long bio.
Maybe a short story for portal?
Long bio.
Maybe a short story for portal?
Warning for horror themes here! [quote=The Ceremony] [i]Congratulations, it's your lucky day, (Insert Name)~ You've been selected by a messenger of the Shadowbinder, to bring about peace between Water and Shadow~ All we need... is a [b]sampling of your soul[/b]...[/i] The Blood Moon shone at its peak in the sky, the frigid wind howling with a chorus of a thousand anguished spirits. Deep within the forest, perched at the edge of a shining lake, a secret, blighted event took place... Wind buffeted the attendees of the event, as if trying to ward them off, to no avail. The dragons, both great and small, stood around the large pool of almost luminescent water, watching as the reddened celestial body above reached an apex... and shimmered even brighter than before. From the abyss, a pale Bogsneak with scarlet markings and stained bandages rose, her robe strangely dry even after being submerged in the depths. Her eyes glowed in the color of shadows, a fanged grin stretching across her features as she whispered, "Alas, my friends..." She slowly raised a claw, revealing the captured creature, a frail, young Fae of the water flight, who'd wandered too close to the edge of her clan's territory. The Bogsneak cackled shrilly, "I present to you, the vessel of tonight's ceremony. Harvested from the depths..." The chorus of gales rose in time with a cacophony of triumphant screeches. Mirrors, Nocturnes, and Spirals, the shrillest and loudest of the group, cried out in horrific roars like vultures fighting over a carcass; fittingly enough, they eyed the captured Fae almost hungrily, eager to receive its briny blood for the sake of the power that slumbered within. The Bogsneak raised a claw to calm the masses. "Silence!" She then calmed, turning to face her terrified victim. "Before we begin, dost any of thou claim relation to this poor, unfortunate soul? Shall we spare it? Send it off with a warning and a wiped memory?" A Nocturne cried from afar, "Or send it to a cold and bleak doom!" The Fae squealed and cried, struggling in the Officiant's grip. His tiny neck was thin, yet not thin enough to slip from the Bogsneak's grasp. He cried, "Please, mercy! Would anyone be so kind?" No one raised a claw. Disapproving murmurs broke out. There were only a few dozen dragons, yet the captive felt as if his fate were being decided by millions. Agonizingly quiet moments passed, like the anxious ticking of a timer... Morta grinned. "If there are no claims, the creature shall be thrust to oblivion without a thought." She mulled on the thought for a bit, as if deciding something so casual as her next meal, and not the literal life in her claws. She hummed, "The beasts guarding the clan territory's borders are growing restless. Perhaps they should be fed..." She lifted the Fae up to eye level and giggled, "Or perhaps one shall be cursed into their ranks-" "[i]Wait[/i]! I claim relation!" A small voice piped up in the crowd. The Fae's aqua eyes lit up in hope, and all eyes turned to face the other tiny Fae that had spoken up. The Bogsneak chuckled, "Yes, Kraujas?" She thrust her arm towards the speaker, yanking her prisoner along. "What have thee to say to the victim?" As the dozens of gazes fell upon her, the prisoner's tone changed. Her concern morphed into evil mirth. Kraujas purred, "He means nothing to me, Officiant Morta." Her eyes sparkled with a flash of lively, morbid glee. "Feed him to the Umbra Wolves." Morta paused to survey the rest of the crowd, which had gone still, as if shocked with Krau's response. The Mirrors snapped silently at the prisoner; the Nocturnes chattered and chirped among themselves and the Spirals. A Tundra nestled among the smaller folk nearest to the edge, Morta's follower, Haemon, gave a slow, thoughful hum, "Such a fate..." She sniffed the air, catching a whiff of the fear that the Fae seemed to reek of. She wrinkled her nose and hissed, "Such a fate is too kind..." The crowd erupted in a screeching, amused cackling. A Snapper pounded the earth with her thunderous steps, shaking her fellows. The wind howled and shrieked. Morta could do nothing to silence the crowd this time, though a smile quirked at her features as she watched the chaos. She whispered into her captive's ear, "See? They love you..." The poor Fae whimpered, his fins folding downward. And yet, before he could mull over his misfortune... Morta chuckled, "Enough of this drivel. Shall we get to the main event?" Stepping out of the pond, she thrust the Fae upon the stone tablet before her, the runes across her body glowing a hazy red. The tiny dragon was instantly bound to the stone by magic, his eyes flaring unnaturally crimson as the paralyzing magic rushed through his system. He could only squeak and sputter, crying out futilely for his traitorous kin to save him. "M-mercy," he rasped. His only answer was a chuckle. Morta raised her head to bellow, "Allonia, Haemon, tell the subordinates to fetch me the carving tools!" Thunderous footfalls rocked the forest as the Snapper and Tundra duo darted off, soon vanishing into the trees. The Fae whimpered, watching them go. Resentful, greedy, and hungered eyes watched him from the circle. Lazy red waves lapped at the shores, growing redder with each passing moment, the Blood Moon glowing overhead. Morta's runic scales glowed menacingly as she hummed lowly, "This pitiful creature... how delighted it should be, to receive the honor of joining our ranks..." Her tone darkened. "In the form of the blood running through our veins." A lumbering presence made itself known behind Morta. "The carver's set, M'lady, freshly polished by your second-in-command," the subordinate Ridgeback chirped. Her eyes were freshly reddened, his tone still chipper and naive. The Fae victim supposed that she was new to this place... Morta happily accepted the tools. She snipped the large, jagged scissors a few times, slicing through the air. "Thank you, Cell. Now..." She turned to face her captive. Her booming voice echoed through the area, "The moment you've all been waiting for!" The Fae squeezed his eyes shut. The magic had frozen his senses; he'd feel no pain until his system was long dead. All he could do was frantically glance around, and even that only made his pounding headache worsen. So he closed his eyes and focused on thoughts of the sea, hoping to at least spend this time thinking of happier times of the past... "Plucked from the depths, on the edge of death," Morta crooned, "A gift for our newest members..." She glanced down at the resigned Fae, humming, "Thank you, child. Your contribution means the world to us. Let us thank our generous companion-" The Fae's name was drowned out by the slice of metal upon scale, by the roar of the attendees. "For its ultimate sacrifice..." Morta supposed that it didn't matter, the creature's name tracing itself into her flesh. Another soul, another rune. Another source of lifeblood... [/quote] Horror Story for @tybaltcatulet; October Discount Price: 27000 kt/g
Warning for horror themes here!
The Ceremony wrote:
Congratulations, it's your lucky day, (Insert Name)~
You've been selected by a messenger of the Shadowbinder, to bring about peace between Water and Shadow~
All we need... is a sampling of your soul...

The Blood Moon shone at its peak in the sky, the frigid wind howling with a chorus of a thousand anguished spirits. Deep within the forest, perched at the edge of a shining lake, a secret, blighted event took place...

Wind buffeted the attendees of the event, as if trying to ward them off, to no avail. The dragons, both great and small, stood around the large pool of almost luminescent water, watching as the reddened celestial body above reached an apex... and shimmered even brighter than before.

From the abyss, a pale Bogsneak with scarlet markings and stained bandages rose, her robe strangely dry even after being submerged in the depths. Her eyes glowed in the color of shadows, a fanged grin stretching across her features as she whispered, "Alas, my friends..." She slowly raised a claw, revealing the captured creature, a frail, young Fae of the water flight, who'd wandered too close to the edge of her clan's territory. The Bogsneak cackled shrilly, "I present to you, the vessel of tonight's ceremony. Harvested from the depths..."

The chorus of gales rose in time with a cacophony of triumphant screeches. Mirrors, Nocturnes, and Spirals, the shrillest and loudest of the group, cried out in horrific roars like vultures fighting over a carcass; fittingly enough, they eyed the captured Fae almost hungrily, eager to receive its briny blood for the sake of the power that slumbered within.

The Bogsneak raised a claw to calm the masses. "Silence!" She then calmed, turning to face her terrified victim. "Before we begin, dost any of thou claim relation to this poor, unfortunate soul? Shall we spare it? Send it off with a warning and a wiped memory?"

A Nocturne cried from afar, "Or send it to a cold and bleak doom!"

The Fae squealed and cried, struggling in the Officiant's grip. His tiny neck was thin, yet not thin enough to slip from the Bogsneak's grasp. He cried, "Please, mercy! Would anyone be so kind?"

No one raised a claw. Disapproving murmurs broke out. There were only a few dozen dragons, yet the captive felt as if his fate were being decided by millions. Agonizingly quiet moments passed, like the anxious ticking of a timer...

Morta grinned. "If there are no claims, the creature shall be thrust to oblivion without a thought." She mulled on the thought for a bit, as if deciding something so casual as her next meal, and not the literal life in her claws. She hummed, "The beasts guarding the clan territory's borders are growing restless. Perhaps they should be fed..." She lifted the Fae up to eye level and giggled, "Or perhaps one shall be cursed into their ranks-"

"Wait! I claim relation!"

A small voice piped up in the crowd. The Fae's aqua eyes lit up in hope, and all eyes turned to face the other tiny Fae that had spoken up.

The Bogsneak chuckled, "Yes, Kraujas?" She thrust her arm towards the speaker, yanking her prisoner along. "What have thee to say to the victim?"

As the dozens of gazes fell upon her, the prisoner's tone changed. Her concern morphed into evil mirth.

Kraujas purred, "He means nothing to me, Officiant Morta." Her eyes sparkled with a flash of lively, morbid glee. "Feed him to the Umbra Wolves."

Morta paused to survey the rest of the crowd, which had gone still, as if shocked with Krau's response. The Mirrors snapped silently at the prisoner; the Nocturnes chattered and chirped among themselves and the Spirals.

A Tundra nestled among the smaller folk nearest to the edge, Morta's follower, Haemon, gave a slow, thoughful hum, "Such a fate..." She sniffed the air, catching a whiff of the fear that the Fae seemed to reek of. She wrinkled her nose and hissed, "Such a fate is too kind..."

The crowd erupted in a screeching, amused cackling. A Snapper pounded the earth with her thunderous steps, shaking her fellows. The wind howled and shrieked. Morta could do nothing to silence the crowd this time, though a smile quirked at her features as she watched the chaos. She whispered into her captive's ear, "See? They love you..."

The poor Fae whimpered, his fins folding downward. And yet, before he could mull over his misfortune... Morta chuckled, "Enough of this drivel. Shall we get to the main event?"

Stepping out of the pond, she thrust the Fae upon the stone tablet before her, the runes across her body glowing a hazy red. The tiny dragon was instantly bound to the stone by magic, his eyes flaring unnaturally crimson as the paralyzing magic rushed through his system. He could only squeak and sputter, crying out futilely for his traitorous kin to save him.

"M-mercy," he rasped.

His only answer was a chuckle. Morta raised her head to bellow, "Allonia, Haemon, tell the subordinates to fetch me the carving tools!"

Thunderous footfalls rocked the forest as the Snapper and Tundra duo darted off, soon vanishing into the trees. The Fae whimpered, watching them go. Resentful, greedy, and hungered eyes watched him from the circle. Lazy red waves lapped at the shores, growing redder with each passing moment, the Blood Moon glowing overhead.

Morta's runic scales glowed menacingly as she hummed lowly, "This pitiful creature... how delighted it should be, to receive the honor of joining our ranks..." Her tone darkened. "In the form of the blood running through our veins."

A lumbering presence made itself known behind Morta. "The carver's set, M'lady, freshly polished by your second-in-command," the subordinate Ridgeback chirped. Her eyes were freshly reddened, his tone still chipper and naive. The Fae victim supposed that she was new to this place...

Morta happily accepted the tools. She snipped the large, jagged scissors a few times, slicing through the air. "Thank you, Cell. Now..."

She turned to face her captive. Her booming voice echoed through the area, "The moment you've all been waiting for!"

The Fae squeezed his eyes shut. The magic had frozen his senses; he'd feel no pain until his system was long dead. All he could do was frantically glance around, and even that only made his pounding headache worsen. So he closed his eyes and focused on thoughts of the sea, hoping to at least spend this time thinking of happier times of the past...

"Plucked from the depths, on the edge of death," Morta crooned, "A gift for our newest members..." She glanced down at the resigned Fae, humming, "Thank you, child. Your contribution means the world to us. Let us thank our generous companion-"

The Fae's name was drowned out by the slice of metal upon scale, by the roar of the attendees.

"For its ultimate sacrifice..."

Morta supposed that it didn't matter, the creature's name tracing itself into her flesh. Another soul, another rune. Another source of lifeblood...

Horror Story for @tybaltcatulet; October Discount Price: 27000 kt/g
@PrinceBirb08 thats absolutely gorgeous!!! :000 I love it so much!!!!! :DDD Your writing is beautiful, I love the description of the sacrifice and the crowds jeering, fantastic! <333 Exactly what I was looking for! I'll send over the payment now, and make sure to credit you/put a link to your lore shop in her bio! :D Thank you so much~
@PrinceBirb08 thats absolutely gorgeous!!! :000 I love it so much!!!!! :DDD Your writing is beautiful, I love the description of the sacrifice and the crowds jeering, fantastic! <333 Exactly what I was looking for! I'll send over the payment now, and make sure to credit you/put a link to your lore shop in her bio! :D Thank you so much~
0BzehVy.png
@tybaltcatulet

No problem! I love to write spooky stuff!
@tybaltcatulet

No problem! I love to write spooky stuff!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17