Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PrinceBirb08's Lore Shop! [Closed]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@PrinceBirb08 I like the way you write! How many dragons do you take in one order?
@PrinceBirb08 I like the way you write! How many dragons do you take in one order?
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
yeah i guess just a short bio i guess

@princebirb08
yeah i guess just a short bio i guess

@princebirb08
IdEM17V.pngv4cNH16.png
TAm2hpJ.pngvmrDRt6.png
US1RFG5.pngwcRfDbl.png
sZ62oj0.png
@princebirb08
Ooooh, that's so good so far!! I cannot wait for it to be finished :DDDD Thank you as always for your wonderful work ^^
@princebirb08
Ooooh, that's so good so far!! I cannot wait for it to be finished :DDDD Thank you as always for your wonderful work ^^
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
@littletoes101
I usually can write about two to three characters together at a time, excluding background/minor characters.
@littletoes101
I usually can write about two to three characters together at a time, excluding background/minor characters.
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
@PrinceBirb08 alright, I just wanted some bios done so lemme pick some dragons and I'll be back!
@PrinceBirb08 alright, I just wanted some bios done so lemme pick some dragons and I'll be back!
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@Glacierstar
Glad you like it! I noticed that Sandalwood was Mully's kid. And we kind of have a little "series" going on with Mully and his friends/family, huh?
@Glacierstar
Glad you like it! I noticed that Sandalwood was Mully's kid. And we kind of have a little "series" going on with Mully and his friends/family, huh?
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
@PrinceBirb08

I'd love a story, but don't know if you hav slots open! If you do, please let me know! I'd love to order something. If not, could you please put me on pinglist?
@PrinceBirb08

I'd love a story, but don't know if you hav slots open! If you do, please let me know! I'd love to order something. If not, could you please put me on pinglist?
Artboard-1.png
@PrinceBirb08 [b]Names of dragons involved:[/b] Casio [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42855412] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428555/42855412_350.png[/img] [/url] Tennesse [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37581173] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/375812/37581173_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name of familiars involved[/b]: None [b]Bio length:[/b] Less than 300 words [b]Short summary of request: [/b] I'm looking for a short but impactful character summary on par with what is found in Tennesse's bio. In case you need inspiration, have a few plot points that don't have to be explicitly stated, but are true for Casio's character none the less: Casio is named after calcium silicate perovskite (CaSiO3) name meaning could also be construed as "falling/sinking" -Has a natural talent for mining/digging/locating ores and precious stones -Fascinated by cave paintings/ruins/artifacts -Devoted to the Earthshaker -Doesn't force his beliefs on others, but holds fast to them -Found by Tennessee after an earthquake after the Bounty of the Elements -He immediately took a shine to her -She wasn't quite sure what to do with the young Imperial -When he started courting her she was at a complete loss, but Casio was determined
@PrinceBirb08

Names of dragons involved:

Casio

42855412_350.png

Tennesse

37581173_350.png

Name of familiars involved: None

Bio length: Less than 300 words

Short summary of request:
I'm looking for a short but impactful character summary on par with what is found in Tennesse's bio. In case you need inspiration, have a few plot points that don't have to be explicitly stated, but are true for Casio's character none the less:

Casio is named after calcium silicate perovskite (CaSiO3) name meaning could also be construed as "falling/sinking"

-Has a natural talent for mining/digging/locating ores and precious stones
-Fascinated by cave paintings/ruins/artifacts
-Devoted to the Earthshaker
-Doesn't force his beliefs on others, but holds fast to them
-Found by Tennessee after an earthquake after the Bounty of the Elements
-He immediately took a shine to her
-She wasn't quite sure what to do with the young Imperial
-When he started courting her she was at a complete loss, but Casio was determined
Sorry for the delays, everyone! I didn't really have time to write these past few days and thus all orders have been pushed back a smidge! I expect to get my most recent orders done by today or tomorrow, and we'll go from there!
Sorry for the delays, everyone! I didn't really have time to write these past few days and thus all orders have been pushed back a smidge! I expect to get my most recent orders done by today or tomorrow, and we'll go from there!
@NotQuiteToxic did you want two bios? One for each dragon?
@NotQuiteToxic did you want two bios? One for each dragon?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17