Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PrinceBirb08's Lore Shop! [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@StarsAndMoon

Outside of Flight Rising, I do a lot of writing about a wide variety of characters. However, you'd need to provide some basic info on how the characters work/look if they are a made up species of sorts.

If it's from a show/game/movie, just provide the name of the source material, as well as any headcanons you want me to adhere to!
@StarsAndMoon

Outside of Flight Rising, I do a lot of writing about a wide variety of characters. However, you'd need to provide some basic info on how the characters work/look if they are a made up species of sorts.

If it's from a show/game/movie, just provide the name of the source material, as well as any headcanons you want me to adhere to!
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
@PrinceBirb08 Sent a message. I can put the info here if that helps.
@PrinceBirb08 Sent a message. I can put the info here if that helps.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c668e77a4d585ceaf9def8effdca8189/tumblr_pypv9wxSgv1ywxeb2o1_540.png[/img] I'm considering opening up an art shop on the side. Any thoughts?
tumblr_pypv9wxSgv1ywxeb2o1_540.png

I'm considering opening up an art shop on the side. Any thoughts?
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
@MidnightCity

I'm sorry, but I'll only be able to fulfill one of your orders for free, as per my discount policy.

Please see the first page's posts for details.
@MidnightCity

I'm sorry, but I'll only be able to fulfill one of your orders for free, as per my discount policy.

Please see the first page's posts for details.
Alright, i dont care which one ya do, but okay.
Alright, i dont care which one ya do, but okay.
@princebirb08 Lovely writing <3 Name: Chopin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52762905] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527630/52762905_350.png[/img] [/url] Familiars: N?A Bio length- short story Summary: Chopin is a traveller who searches for abandoned eggs and hatchlings in order to help rehome them. uh yehaa Yeah I'm not very creative haha
@princebirb08
Lovely writing <3

Name: Chopin

52762905_350.png

Familiars: N?A
Bio length- short story
Summary: Chopin is a traveller who searches for abandoned eggs and hatchlings in order to help rehome them. uh yehaa

Yeah I'm not very creative haha
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
[quote=The Nameless Villain in the Making] [i]The name is Barnabus, before you even think of calling me "Barney"! Yep, Barnabus, son of Lucio and Leja of the Great Squall. [/i]Squall[i]. Say it with me. [/i][b]Squall[/b][i]. I know it sounds kind of gross, but a squall is a sort of... really bad storm. It's supposed to be menacing, alright?! Back to what I was saying.... I, Barnabus of the Great Squall Clan, hereby set out on my journey to find my way to the lands of shadow. There, I shall claim my destiny... as the world's first Tundra prince of the darkness! ... that sounds like the plot of a bad video game, huh? Well, anywho, I've already decided... that the word [i]anywho [/i]is terrible and whoever first uttered it should be thrown to the Wyrmwound. That, and the fact that on my journey, I shall need several minions- [i]Ahem[/i], lackeys, halfwitted thrill-seekers who serve but one purpose: to protect me through all dangers. As a Tundra, I am... regretfully prone to forgetting some details. Not the important stuff, of course, but if the need shall arise, I request the swiftest and strongest of dragons to join me on my adventure. Seeing as my goal for this long spiel is already lost to the recesses of my mind, it seems that my point has been proven; without a worthy team, a team willing to utterly perish in my honor, my quest will be futile. What brave souls dare to join this piteous creature on his journey... to rise to greatness! The first mortal dragon among deities! Surely there is nothing that could go wrong? I ask with great vigor and excitement... who's with me?! [/i] The lunch room had long since cleared out since Barnabus had begun his speech. A quiet cough alerted him to his departed audience, and he gave a small sigh, climbing back down to his seat and looking up to face his older sister, Iris. "You cannot keep doing this, brother," she sighed. Her eyes were tired and foggy, filled with years' worth of exasperation at her fluffy sibling. She picked him up, ignoring his squealed protests, then slung him over her shoulder and hummed, "Even your Fae peers are laughing. And they hardly giggle." True to the Guardian's word, a few stragglers, Fae too small to catch up with their larger classmates, snickered as they flew out of the cafetorium - the odd mix of cafeteria and auditorium had been an oversight by the school's builders, yet it stuck, and it was a staple of the academy at this point. Barnabus's thoughts began to wander back to the time when he'd had his overly long fur stitched to the stage's curtains during one of his lunchtime naps, and he shuddered; he preferred to rest and eat without the threat that came with being so close to the theater kids' domain... He managed to squirm free from Iris, leaping away and snapping, "You dare to stifle my creative energies?" Iris rolled her eyes and huffed, "Yes." Her fins flicked almost playfully, and she hummed as she turned to leave, "I dare." Barnabus's fur puffed up. "Fine!" he squeaked. "I'll achieve greatness... all by myself!" And with that, he stormed off, his wings bristling with electricity in a dramatic flourish. His magical studies class would have to wait to be graced by his majesty; he had scheming to do... Like it or not, his peers, the village, and then... the world, would finally see him for the epic creature he was... whether they liked it or not. Unbeknownst to his sister, a supervillain was in the making. Barnabus let out a quiet chuckle at the thought. [/quote] Short story for @nTriangle07; Price: N/A
The Nameless Villain in the Making wrote:

The name is Barnabus, before you even think of calling me "Barney"!

Yep, Barnabus, son of Lucio and Leja of the Great Squall.
Squall. Say it with me. Squall. I know it sounds kind of gross, but a squall is a sort of... really bad storm. It's supposed to be menacing, alright?!

Back to what I was saying.... I, Barnabus of the Great Squall Clan, hereby set out on my journey to find my way to the lands of shadow. There, I shall claim my destiny... as the world's first Tundra prince of the darkness!

... that sounds like the plot of a bad video game, huh?

Well, anywho, I've already decided... that the word anywho is terrible and whoever first uttered it should be thrown to the Wyrmwound. That, and the fact that on my journey, I shall need several minions-

Ahem, lackeys, halfwitted thrill-seekers who serve but one purpose: to protect me through all dangers. As a Tundra, I am... regretfully prone to forgetting some details. Not the important stuff, of course, but if the need shall arise, I request the swiftest and strongest of dragons to join me on my adventure.

Seeing as my goal for this long spiel is already lost to the recesses of my mind, it seems that my point has been proven; without a worthy team, a team willing to utterly perish in my honor, my quest will be futile.

What brave souls dare to join this piteous creature on his journey... to rise to greatness! The first mortal dragon among deities! Surely there is nothing that could go wrong?

I ask with great vigor and excitement... who's with me?!

The lunch room had long since cleared out since Barnabus had begun his speech. A quiet cough alerted him to his departed audience, and he gave a small sigh, climbing back down to his seat and looking up to face his older sister, Iris.

"You cannot keep doing this, brother," she sighed. Her eyes were tired and foggy, filled with years' worth of exasperation at her fluffy sibling. She picked him up, ignoring his squealed protests, then slung him over her shoulder and hummed, "Even your Fae peers are laughing. And they hardly giggle."

True to the Guardian's word, a few stragglers, Fae too small to catch up with their larger classmates, snickered as they flew out of the cafetorium - the odd mix of cafeteria and auditorium had been an oversight by the school's builders, yet it stuck, and it was a staple of the academy at this point.

Barnabus's thoughts began to wander back to the time when he'd had his overly long fur stitched to the stage's curtains during one of his lunchtime naps, and he shuddered; he preferred to rest and eat without the threat that came with being so close to the theater kids' domain...

He managed to squirm free from Iris, leaping away and snapping, "You dare to stifle my creative energies?"

Iris rolled her eyes and huffed, "Yes." Her fins flicked almost playfully, and she hummed as she turned to leave, "I dare."

Barnabus's fur puffed up. "Fine!" he squeaked. "I'll achieve greatness... all by myself!"

And with that, he stormed off, his wings bristling with electricity in a dramatic flourish. His magical studies class would have to wait to be graced by his majesty; he had scheming to do...

Like it or not, his peers, the village, and then... the world, would finally see him for the epic creature he was... whether they liked it or not.

Unbeknownst to his sister, a supervillain was in the making. Barnabus let out a quiet chuckle at the thought.
Short story for @nTriangle07; Price: N/A
@PrinceBirb08 I read up on all the orders here and they look great, but I’m checking in to make sure you have my order down. I hope you don’t mind.
@PrinceBirb08 I read up on all the orders here and they look great, but I’m checking in to make sure you have my order down. I hope you don’t mind.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon. Yours will be the very next one I work on. I was quite busy, so I just got one of the older, shorter orders out of the way first.

Yours will be around 1500 words, so it will take longer.
@StarsAndMoon. Yours will be the very next one I work on. I was quite busy, so I just got one of the older, shorter orders out of the way first.

Yours will be around 1500 words, so it will take longer.
@PrinceBirb08 No problem at all- it wasn’t the other order I was worried about, it was just making sure I was down. And that’s good!
@PrinceBirb08 No problem at all- it wasn’t the other order I was worried about, it was just making sure I was down. And that’s good!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17