Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PrinceBirb08's Lore Shop! [Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@GlacierStar I was just wondering, what do you think of the story so far?
@GlacierStar I was just wondering, what do you think of the story so far?
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
@princebirb08
:OOOOOOOOO
ITS AMAZING!
I love how you added Mully to his lore; I was needing some inspo for that boy! It's incredible thus far and I am loving it!
@princebirb08
:OOOOOOOOO
ITS AMAZING!
I love how you added Mully to his lore; I was needing some inspo for that boy! It's incredible thus far and I am loving it!
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
@Glacierstar Thanks! It should be done by today!
@Glacierstar Thanks! It should be done by today!
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
@princebirb08
awesome! i look forawrd to it!
@princebirb08
awesome! i look forawrd to it!
Art Shop
[quote=Forever Home] "There you go, little ones.... safe and sound..." The soft, affectionate voice of Chopin echoed through the warm cavern as he placed the tiny hatchlings in a bed of moss and feathers. They squealed and reached for his snout, giggling as he softly nuzzled their heads. A pang of sadness hit the Wildclaw; this would likely be the last time he'd see this batch of younglings, as they were all either too young to remember him... or even still in their eggs. He forced a smile and cooed, "Now, be good for your new parents, pups." He booped the babies on the nose and chirped, "Any dragon would be lucky to have hatchlings like you..." The sense of finality in his tone made the babbling youngsters still, their eyes filling with slight worry. Chopin reassured them with a last chirp and a pat on the head, before he tucked them into the nest and backed out of the cave, hiding the entrance with a bunch of leaves. "You're going soft." A sudden voice broke Chopin from his thoughts, and he squeaked. He whirled around to face a familiar, large Gaoler, who glowered down at him with a frozen gaze. The Gaoler rumbled, "You cannot continue on like this. It pains you to let go of the children, doesn't it? The loneliness, the feeling of losing your family... it shall break you." Chopin's wings drooped at the last sentence, any possibility of a snappy retort dying on his tongue. He sighed and trotted past his large companion, slinging his satchel, still full of spare fur, feathers, and leaves, across his shoulder. "Thanks, Mully," he snorted. His eyes were dim with dismay as he muttered, "I needed that. You're a real ray of sunshine." Mully huffed, shaking his head. His luxurious coat, filled with small ice crystals, seemed to shimmer in the dim moonlight, his ice blue eyes glowing softly as he whispered, "You seek to fill the void left behind by your own offspring." His tone was level, deadpan, even. "The very same work that fulfills you... pains you with each rescue. Am I correct?" Chopin scrambled over a slippery rock, his claws catching the edge by a hairline crack. He stumbled, hopping to perch on the boulder's peak, before glancing back at Mully, who lumbered slowly behind. "I'm not empty. Or pained." He hummed, his voice taking on a bitterly mirthful tone, "I'm a Wildclaw stork." Mully mused, "I do not see how a waterfowl, delicious as it is when roasted, relates to this situation." The Wildclaw [s]stork analogy [/s]shook his head, grumbling. "Forget it." He slid down the rock, his tail twitching, before he raced towards a well-trodden path through the trees, no longer so clumsy now that he was on familiar terrain. He slowed to a stop upon reaching what seemed to be a small, humble hut, fashioned from logs, tree sap, and a thick, musky material made from the pelt of a kelpie (meant to keep out water, of course.) His Gaoler companion trotted after, picking up the pace. "You already plan to retire for the night?" Despite his questioning tone, he curled up, resting with his legs folded beneath him and his tail wrapped around his form like a blanket of sorts. He glanced at Chopin, who was emptying the dried moss from his bag into the fire. Rippling green smoke curled from the blaze, as if the flame were content with its "snack." The sight made Mully's fur stand on end, and he sighed, shaking his head and settling fully, nestled among the fluorescent plant life. He hummed softly, "The fire's tone is odd..." The Wildclaw responded proudly, "It's laced with garlic and some other stuff. It'll keep animals away, but we won't smell it at all." Mully sniffed the air, then wrinkled his nose. "I think you're forgetting..." He shook his head and snorted. "My sense of smell is much more powerful than yours..." Chopin ignored him, retrieving a mug from his bag. He emptied a canteen of water into the mug and dropped a packet of tea into it. Almost instantly, a warm, aromatic steam rose from the tea, and the Wildclaw sighed. He took a sip and smirked at Mully. "Say what you want... but all I can smell is this delicious..." He paused to look at the worn label on the packet. "Hibiscus... ginger root tea...?" Mully chuckled, amused by his companion's confusion. "I see..." He pulled his own bags over, retrieving the final egg, a small, shimmering Light egg. He hummed, "Where did you say this one was meant to go?" Chopin swallowed the overly sweet tea and coughed, "S-Shadow territory." Mully froze. "A Light child... in midst of Shadow? Surely you jest?" Chopin shook his head, sighing. "Look, I know it sounds crazy-" "Utterly so." Chopin snapped halfheartedly at Mully for the interruption, before continuing, "Hear me out. Light and Shadow are rivals. I mean, there's a whole carnival game formed around that idea, as sick as it is. I think... introducing the two sides to each other would help things." The Gaoler turned away, his voice barely above a whisper. "You saw how that turned out when Plague and Nature attempted to reach peace..." Chopin rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, we all heard the story. But those were ambassadors. Adult dragons who already formed an opinion of each other. What about kids? Pearlcatcher hatchlings who'll grow up loving their Nocturne families, no matter what magic they breathe or how their eyes glow." Mully glanced at Chopin, considering. The Wildclaw couldn't be stopped. He rambled on, almost manic. "Call it treason. Call it madness, but... this could be the answer to Exaltation! No more dragons being sent away to fight in a pointless war. You and I may not see a big difference between... I dunno, Ice and Nature... but some dragons do. The deities themselves pit us against each other... and if we could overturn that... oh I'd give anything to see that-" "ENOUGH!" Mully roared. Chopin froze mid-sentence, halfway through another manic gesture. His wings folded tightly against his sides, and he flinched. "W-what..?" Mully stood, towering over the Wildclaw, who only seemed to shrink. His eyes flared angrily. "I may not be a... traditional sort of Gaoler... but I do know this..." He paused, before stomping upon the earth. Cracks raced along the soil, the temperature dropping. The wind halted, and the fire, once a brilliant, magical cyan, was snuffed out and turned to ice. The plants in the area seemed to wilt, frost forming as branches froze over with a snap. Even the sky seemed to darken in the immediate surroundings, though not too much, and the magic in the air tasted of mint and foul ichor. Chopin squeaked, staring up at his friend. "Mully..?" The Gaoler hissed, "I've frozen the earth, the fire, the flora, and the wind. While I cannot do much about the sun and the shadows, the ice should blot out any connection..." He shook his head. Chopin tilted his head, concern riddling his expression. "Mull, you're really scaring me..." He tried to inch away. Mully snapped, "You cannot just... speak so callously... of overthrowing the Eleven like that. While I've dulled the other perception of this spot, if he so pleased, the Icewarden could listen through the frost, could hear this treacherous conversation.... could possibly..." He reached out, drawing a jagged (more jagged than normal?!) claw over Chopin's neck. "Slay you... and end this rebellion where it stands." Mully's piercing gaze flickered, and he whispered, "Do you understand..?" Chopin nodded meekly, struggling to catch a breath. His own electrical magic was forced down, until he coughed up freezing blue liquid. He whimpered, "Mully... s-stop..." Mully's gaze softened, and he sighed. "Very well." He turned away, and the ice melted. Plants sprung to life, flames crackled, and light and shadow seemed to dance as the wind picked up in a blustery gale; as if the elements themselves were offended by their silencing, now singing, unbound and glorious. Mully looked at it all, his eyes taking on a paler shade, a more familiar hue. His normal, tranquil expression had returned, and he hummed, "Come on, Chopin. We ought to get that egg to its home. Ice territory, right?" Chopin stood shakily, his ears ringing. He shook his head and mumbled, dumbfounded, "Ice..?" Mully crooned, "Why yes, Ice is the perfect home for it." Chopin blinked owlishly. "What about the Shadow-" He cut off, breaking into a series of coughs. The Gaoler looked over his shoulder and hummed, "Whatever is wrong, my friend?" He looked genuinely concerned, even pausing to allow Chopin to catch up. He rested a great paw on the Wildclaw's shoulder; Chopin noted vaguely that his friend's claws were back to normal... Chopin stared at Mully for a long time, shaking. He sighed, his eyes seeming to dull. "Nevermind." He grabbed his bags and forced a smile, taking a sip of his now ice cold tea. "Better pick up the pace if we want to get to the Southern Icefield!" Chopin hurried along, forcing himself to ignore the creeping dread filling his heart. His eyes shimmered with forced glee, and he clutched the egg, wishing that he could keep just this one. The faint heartbeat of the Pearlcatcher had nearly stilled. The egg, frozen solid in his claws, glowed softly, the light trapped within. The two companions made their way, performing their duties. One, an adventurer whose rebellious nature was silenced, and the other, an unwilling puppet of his own element. One element, spared from the frigid silencing, crackled in the air, the winds thick with ozone.... [/quote] Short Story for @Glacierstar Price: 30kt/g Word Count: 1617
Forever Home wrote:

"There you go, little ones.... safe and sound..."

The soft, affectionate voice of Chopin echoed through the warm cavern as he placed the tiny hatchlings in a bed of moss and feathers. They squealed and reached for his snout, giggling as he softly nuzzled their heads. A pang of sadness hit the Wildclaw; this would likely be the last time he'd see this batch of younglings, as they were all either too young to remember him... or even still in their eggs.

He forced a smile and cooed, "Now, be good for your new parents, pups." He booped the babies on the nose and chirped, "Any dragon would be lucky to have hatchlings like you..."

The sense of finality in his tone made the babbling youngsters still, their eyes filling with slight worry. Chopin reassured them with a last chirp and a pat on the head, before he tucked them into the nest and backed out of the cave, hiding the entrance with a bunch of leaves.

"You're going soft." A sudden voice broke Chopin from his thoughts, and he squeaked. He whirled around to face a familiar, large Gaoler, who glowered down at him with a frozen gaze. The Gaoler rumbled, "You cannot continue on like this. It pains you to let go of the children, doesn't it? The loneliness, the feeling of losing your family... it shall break you."

Chopin's wings drooped at the last sentence, any possibility of a snappy retort dying on his tongue. He sighed and trotted past his large companion, slinging his satchel, still full of spare fur, feathers, and leaves, across his shoulder.

"Thanks, Mully," he snorted. His eyes were dim with dismay as he muttered, "I needed that. You're a real ray of sunshine."

Mully huffed, shaking his head. His luxurious coat, filled with small ice crystals, seemed to shimmer in the dim moonlight, his ice blue eyes glowing softly as he whispered, "You seek to fill the void left behind by your own offspring." His tone was level, deadpan, even. "The very same work that fulfills you... pains you with each rescue. Am I correct?"

Chopin scrambled over a slippery rock, his claws catching the edge by a hairline crack. He stumbled, hopping to perch on the boulder's peak, before glancing back at Mully, who lumbered slowly behind. "I'm not empty. Or pained." He hummed, his voice taking on a bitterly mirthful tone, "I'm a Wildclaw stork."

Mully mused, "I do not see how a waterfowl, delicious as it is when roasted, relates to this situation."

The Wildclaw stork analogy shook his head, grumbling. "Forget it." He slid down the rock, his tail twitching, before he raced towards a well-trodden path through the trees, no longer so clumsy now that he was on familiar terrain. He slowed to a stop upon reaching what seemed to be a small, humble hut, fashioned from logs, tree sap, and a thick, musky material made from the pelt of a kelpie (meant to keep out water, of course.)

His Gaoler companion trotted after, picking up the pace. "You already plan to retire for the night?" Despite his questioning tone, he curled up, resting with his legs folded beneath him and his tail wrapped around his form like a blanket of sorts. He glanced at Chopin, who was emptying the dried moss from his bag into the fire. Rippling green smoke curled from the blaze, as if the flame were content with its "snack."

The sight made Mully's fur stand on end, and he sighed, shaking his head and settling fully, nestled among the fluorescent plant life. He hummed softly, "The fire's tone is odd..."

The Wildclaw responded proudly, "It's laced with garlic and some other stuff. It'll keep animals away, but we won't smell it at all."

Mully sniffed the air, then wrinkled his nose. "I think you're forgetting..." He shook his head and snorted. "My sense of smell is much more powerful than yours..."

Chopin ignored him, retrieving a mug from his bag. He emptied a canteen of water into the mug and dropped a packet of tea into it. Almost instantly, a warm, aromatic steam rose from the tea, and the Wildclaw sighed.

He took a sip and smirked at Mully. "Say what you want... but all I can smell is this delicious..." He paused to look at the worn label on the packet. "Hibiscus... ginger root tea...?"

Mully chuckled, amused by his companion's confusion. "I see..." He pulled his own bags over, retrieving the final egg, a small, shimmering Light egg. He hummed, "Where did you say this one was meant to go?"

Chopin swallowed the overly sweet tea and coughed, "S-Shadow territory."

Mully froze. "A Light child... in midst of Shadow? Surely you jest?"

Chopin shook his head, sighing. "Look, I know it sounds crazy-"

"Utterly so."

Chopin snapped halfheartedly at Mully for the interruption, before continuing, "Hear me out. Light and Shadow are rivals. I mean, there's a whole carnival game formed around that idea, as sick as it is. I think... introducing the two sides to each other would help things."

The Gaoler turned away, his voice barely above a whisper. "You saw how that turned out when Plague and Nature attempted to reach peace..."

Chopin rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, we all heard the story. But those were ambassadors. Adult dragons who already formed an opinion of each other. What about kids? Pearlcatcher hatchlings who'll grow up loving their Nocturne families, no matter what magic they breathe or how their eyes glow."

Mully glanced at Chopin, considering.

The Wildclaw couldn't be stopped. He rambled on, almost manic. "Call it treason. Call it madness, but... this could be the answer to Exaltation! No more dragons being sent away to fight in a pointless war. You and I may not see a big difference between... I dunno, Ice and Nature... but some dragons do. The deities themselves pit us against each other... and if we could overturn that... oh I'd give anything to see that-"

"ENOUGH!" Mully roared.

Chopin froze mid-sentence, halfway through another manic gesture. His wings folded tightly against his sides, and he flinched. "W-what..?"

Mully stood, towering over the Wildclaw, who only seemed to shrink. His eyes flared angrily. "I may not be a... traditional sort of Gaoler... but I do know this..." He paused, before stomping upon the earth.

Cracks raced along the soil, the temperature dropping. The wind halted, and the fire, once a brilliant, magical cyan, was snuffed out and turned to ice. The plants in the area seemed to wilt, frost forming as branches froze over with a snap. Even the sky seemed to darken in the immediate surroundings, though not too much, and the magic in the air tasted of mint and foul ichor.

Chopin squeaked, staring up at his friend. "Mully..?"

The Gaoler hissed, "I've frozen the earth, the fire, the flora, and the wind. While I cannot do much about the sun and the shadows, the ice should blot out any connection..." He shook his head.

Chopin tilted his head, concern riddling his expression. "Mull, you're really scaring me..." He tried to inch away.

Mully snapped, "You cannot just... speak so callously... of overthrowing the Eleven like that. While I've dulled the other perception of this spot, if he so pleased, the Icewarden could listen through the frost, could hear this treacherous conversation.... could possibly..."

He reached out, drawing a jagged (more jagged than normal?!) claw over Chopin's neck. "Slay you... and end this rebellion where it stands."

Mully's piercing gaze flickered, and he whispered, "Do you understand..?"

Chopin nodded meekly, struggling to catch a breath. His own electrical magic was forced down, until he coughed up freezing blue liquid. He whimpered, "Mully... s-stop..."

Mully's gaze softened, and he sighed. "Very well." He turned away, and the ice melted.

Plants sprung to life, flames crackled, and light and shadow seemed to dance as the wind picked up in a blustery gale; as if the elements themselves were offended by their silencing, now singing, unbound and glorious. Mully looked at it all, his eyes taking on a paler shade, a more familiar hue. His normal, tranquil expression had returned, and he hummed, "Come on, Chopin. We ought to get that egg to its home. Ice territory, right?"

Chopin stood shakily, his ears ringing. He shook his head and mumbled, dumbfounded, "Ice..?"

Mully crooned, "Why yes, Ice is the perfect home for it."

Chopin blinked owlishly. "What about the Shadow-" He cut off, breaking into a series of coughs.

The Gaoler looked over his shoulder and hummed, "Whatever is wrong, my friend?" He looked genuinely concerned, even pausing to allow Chopin to catch up. He rested a great paw on the Wildclaw's shoulder; Chopin noted vaguely that his friend's claws were back to normal...

Chopin stared at Mully for a long time, shaking. He sighed, his eyes seeming to dull. "Nevermind." He grabbed his bags and forced a smile, taking a sip of his now ice cold tea. "Better pick up the pace if we want to get to the Southern Icefield!"

Chopin hurried along, forcing himself to ignore the creeping dread filling his heart. His eyes shimmered with forced glee, and he clutched the egg, wishing that he could keep just this one. The faint heartbeat of the Pearlcatcher had nearly stilled. The egg, frozen solid in his claws, glowed softly, the light trapped within.

The two companions made their way, performing their duties. One, an adventurer whose rebellious nature was silenced, and the other, an unwilling puppet of his own element.

One element, spared from the frigid silencing, crackled in the air, the winds thick with ozone....

Short Story for @Glacierstar
Price: 30kt/g
Word Count: 1617
[quote=Instigator's Bio] [center]I am a mystery; I have no history. I am the enigma which dabbles in the trickery. A puzzle without a solution; a shroud of pure confusion. Scream and cry and curse the skies to escape my grand delusion. Whatever is wrong and what is right? Lose all your ties to the past tonight! Step right up and play a game! Instigator's ghostly flame! I can see into the future and can bend it to my will. Why not take a chance and indulge in frightening thrills? Step right up, friend. Could I ever steer you wrong? To be honest, you were trapped from the moment you heard my song~[/center] [rule] [center][i]This is often the last thing the Instigator's victims have heard before being lead astray, pushed towards dark fates... Rumors of a chaotic beast have spread throughout the area, popping up in every town within the fifty mile radius. Taking the form of a Spiral, lithe and twisting, crafty and cunning, this creature is not to be reckoned with, for it can lead even the wisest of dragons into its web of fallacy. Of course, its heart is full of malice; it lacks care for others and carries on as if life were a game. This creature is the player of this so-called game, and all those who stand in its way are either enemies or pawns.[/i][/center] [rule] You are the Instigator. Puppeteer of lesser beings, the finest trickster, and the most dishonest soul on this side of the line between life and death. Contrary to the babbling of the newspapers, you're only mortal... On par with demons, you dabble in... unsavory practices, but you're still mostly mortal. Gambling, indirect murder, robbery. It's all under your name, which changes with every victim. Perhaps you are a Victor... or a Fang... maybe an Oliver if you're feeling particularly dapper, dressed in the finest suits bought from swindled treasure. On occasion, you've introduced yourself as your true name, though that title is reserved for those on the chopping block, dragons who soon turn up missing days after crossing your path. You've never laid a claw on any of them, save for a handshake to seal the deal. Keyword, "indirect murder", after all. But your ghost, your finicky little spirit familiar gets hungry at times, and it's oh so hard to acquire the souls of the innocent for it without a little bloodshed. You just leave your associates, be it the vengeful spirits or your disgruntled surviving past victims, to finish the job. There's a reason you're called the Instigator, after all. Though you're a phony fortune teller at times, via your floating cards, you can see your own fate, and perhaps even twist it, too. Your doomed little song, a deceitfully pleasant jingle, rings in your head. You tell dragons false fortunes. "You'll find true love." Six feet under, perhaps, two Imperial lovers, buried together and awakening as one beast in a morbid twist of fate. "A pleasant surprise shall greet you tomorrow." A Fae, complaining of her lame wing, now has all limbs broken permanently, just to make things even. "You shall make a fortune." A cursed Snapper awakens with half of her body turned to gold; unable to scream, she weeps tears of treasure. Before they can connect the dots, before the link between the afflictions and death come back to you, dear fortune teller Oliver or Keith, or Charlie is long gone, their name nothing more than a whisper in the wind. As you count your treasure and laugh under your breath, you cannot help but feel grateful for your luck. [/quote] Long Bio for @PajaroEstupido Price: (Paid) Word Count: 606 ((I had a lot of fun with this one. Evil, trickster characters are always fun to write, and the little poem at the beginning was a challenge to come up with, but I think it fits him.))
Instigator's Bio wrote:
I am a mystery; I have no history.

I am the enigma which dabbles in the trickery.

A puzzle without a solution; a shroud of pure confusion.

Scream and cry and curse the skies to escape my grand delusion.

Whatever is wrong and what is right?

Lose all your ties to the past tonight!

Step right up and play a game!

Instigator's ghostly flame!

I can see into the future and can bend it to my will.

Why not take a chance and indulge in frightening thrills?

Step right up, friend. Could I ever steer you wrong?

To be honest, you were trapped from the moment you heard my song~

This is often the last thing the Instigator's victims have heard before being lead astray, pushed towards dark fates...

Rumors of a chaotic beast have spread throughout the area, popping up in every town within the fifty mile radius. Taking the form of a Spiral, lithe and twisting, crafty and cunning, this creature is not to be reckoned with, for it can lead even the wisest of dragons into its web of fallacy.

Of course, its heart is full of malice; it lacks care for others and carries on as if life were a game. This creature is the player of this so-called game, and all those who stand in its way are either enemies or pawns.

You are the Instigator. Puppeteer of lesser beings, the finest trickster, and the most dishonest soul on this side of the line between life and death. Contrary to the babbling of the newspapers, you're only mortal... On par with demons, you dabble in... unsavory practices, but you're still mostly mortal.

Gambling, indirect murder, robbery. It's all under your name, which changes with every victim.

Perhaps you are a Victor... or a Fang... maybe an Oliver if you're feeling particularly dapper, dressed in the finest suits bought from swindled treasure. On occasion, you've introduced yourself as your true name, though that title is reserved for those on the chopping block, dragons who soon turn up missing days after crossing your path.

You've never laid a claw on any of them, save for a handshake to seal the deal. Keyword, "indirect murder", after all.

But your ghost, your finicky little spirit familiar gets hungry at times, and it's oh so hard to acquire the souls of the innocent for it without a little bloodshed. You just leave your associates, be it the vengeful spirits or your disgruntled surviving past victims, to finish the job.

There's a reason you're called the Instigator, after all. Though you're a phony fortune teller at times, via your floating cards, you can see your own fate, and perhaps even twist it, too.

Your doomed little song, a deceitfully pleasant jingle, rings in your head. You tell dragons false fortunes.

"You'll find true love." Six feet under, perhaps, two Imperial lovers, buried together and awakening as one beast in a morbid twist of fate.

"A pleasant surprise shall greet you tomorrow." A Fae, complaining of her lame wing, now has all limbs broken permanently, just to make things even.

"You shall make a fortune." A cursed Snapper awakens with half of her body turned to gold; unable to scream, she weeps tears of treasure.

Before they can connect the dots, before the link between the afflictions and death come back to you, dear fortune teller Oliver or Keith, or Charlie is long gone, their name nothing more than a whisper in the wind.

As you count your treasure and laugh under your breath, you cannot help but feel grateful for your luck.

Long Bio for @PajaroEstupido
Price: (Paid)
Word Count: 606

((I had a lot of fun with this one. Evil, trickster characters are always fun to write, and the little poem at the beginning was a challenge to come up with, but I think it fits him.))
@princebirb08 :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AUHEDNKAKJDJLDHDLWFJHDAKF I LOVE IT SM!!! TY!!! While Im at it.... Name of dragon(s) involved: Mully [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52003325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520034/52003325_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio Length: Short story Short summary of request: As I said prior, I have no idea as to who exactly Mully is. However, you including him in Chopins story was incredible and I love what youve done with him. If you could elaborate more on his backstory with Icewarden and all of that I will be immensely grateful!
@princebirb08
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AUHEDNKAKJDJLDHDLWFJHDAKF
I LOVE IT SM!!! TY!!!

While Im at it....

Name of dragon(s) involved: Mully

52003325_350.png

Bio Length: Short story
Short summary of request: As I said prior, I have no idea as to who exactly Mully is. However, you including him in Chopins story was incredible and I love what youve done with him. If you could elaborate more on his backstory with Icewarden and all of that I will be immensely grateful!
Art Shop
[quote=Sandrile's Bio] [i]"May they travel among stars; and grow among legends." Their paths diverging, Sandrile's children were lowered into baskets; one floating to the sea, one already smoldering, and one set to be dropped into death itself. "The children, the firstborn... of our clan leader. A tragic loss, is it not?" Honeydew sobbed into his shoulder, hysterical. Her only children, all gone in one horrid night. Her normally bright eyes were squeezed shut, and her melodic voice cried out in anguish as she clung to Sandrile. It was the beginning of the end... Though all the Imperial felt was rage.[/i] Saying goodbye was the hardest part, of course. His firstborn children, lost, their souls torn away at such a young age, truly a shame... Their bodies had been disposed of immediately, scattered across the land to prevent their already close hearts from reuniting as a terrible Emperor. One was to be tossed to the sea, another, burned and buried among the trees, and the last, lowered into the Wyrmwound to be slowly devoured by the microbes within. None of them were Imperials, though the smallest sign of the gene was enough for them to be turned away as hatchlings, slain by blade and claw. Three innocent beings, destroyed at the hands of a monster. Since then, he became closed off from the world, dedicating his focus to leading his clan. The progenitors, so wise and trusting and oh so brave, had trusted him with this position, and he'd do everything in his power to preserve the clan in their honor... even if his family was no longer part of it. He remembers the day vividly, both a blessing and a curse. He can recall the tears in his mate's panicked eyes, the strain and terror in her voice as she screamed and sobbed, "The hatchlings! The children!" He'd rushed to the nest, searching for his darling heirs. Their prone forms, battered and slashed, lay piled atop each other, mauled and tossed aside by a band of Beastclan savages. While his three firstborn were far from the only victims to perish that night, all he can remember clearly is their simultaneous death. Their once lively and innocent eyes, frozen into wide, glassy stares, which reached into the abyss and back. Their breathy whispers, attempts to scream for help... The bite marks from animals tamed by the Beastclans with the purpose of hunting dragons.... It haunts him. Once upon a time, he was Sandrile. Once, he was a kind, wise leader. Once, he had a family; a beautiful mate and three darling hatchlings. Once, he suffered. Too many times, he lost. One too many times, he killed. He was unsure who he was at this point, his sense of self warped by the world's cruelty. He'd turned away from his friends, from his family. He'd shut himself in and become cold and merciless. Even his clan, once so loyal and devoted, had just about turned their backs on him. The Imperial was unsure if Sandrile existed anymore... though resolve burned within his heart. No longer did he resolve to help his clan; no longer did he wish to care for others. His late children were the only thing to cross his mind, even as he moved through the routine of his day. He'd lost everything, yet he clung to their memory, motivating himself to continue. He was the leader of Stormbreaker and Fimbrethil's clan. And no monster would ever stand in his way again. [/quote] Long Bio for @Kilwin Price: 10kt/g Word Count: 581
Sandrile's Bio wrote:

"May they travel among stars; and grow among legends."

Their paths diverging, Sandrile's children were lowered into baskets; one floating to the sea, one already smoldering, and one set to be dropped into death itself.

"The children, the firstborn... of our clan leader. A tragic loss, is it not?"

Honeydew sobbed into his shoulder, hysterical. Her only children, all gone in one horrid night. Her normally bright eyes were squeezed shut, and her melodic voice cried out in anguish as she clung to Sandrile.

It was the beginning of the end...

Though all the Imperial felt was rage.

Saying goodbye was the hardest part, of course. His firstborn children, lost, their souls torn away at such a young age, truly a shame...

Their bodies had been disposed of immediately, scattered across the land to prevent their already close hearts from reuniting as a terrible Emperor. One was to be tossed to the sea, another, burned and buried among the trees, and the last, lowered into the Wyrmwound to be slowly devoured by the microbes within.

None of them were Imperials, though the smallest sign of the gene was enough for them to be turned away as hatchlings, slain by blade and claw. Three innocent beings, destroyed at the hands of a monster.

Since then, he became closed off from the world, dedicating his focus to leading his clan.

The progenitors, so wise and trusting and oh so brave, had trusted him with this position, and he'd do everything in his power to preserve the clan in their honor... even if his family was no longer part of it.

He remembers the day vividly, both a blessing and a curse. He can recall the tears in his mate's panicked eyes, the strain and terror in her voice as she screamed and sobbed, "The hatchlings! The children!"

He'd rushed to the nest, searching for his darling heirs. Their prone forms, battered and slashed, lay piled atop each other, mauled and tossed aside by a band of Beastclan savages.

While his three firstborn were far from the only victims to perish that night, all he can remember clearly is their simultaneous death. Their once lively and innocent eyes, frozen into wide, glassy stares, which reached into the abyss and back. Their breathy whispers, attempts to scream for help...

The bite marks from animals tamed by the Beastclans with the purpose of hunting dragons....

It haunts him.

Once upon a time, he was Sandrile. Once, he was a kind, wise leader. Once, he had a family; a beautiful mate and three darling hatchlings.

Once, he suffered.

Too many times, he lost.

One too many times, he killed.

He was unsure who he was at this point, his sense of self warped by the world's cruelty. He'd turned away from his friends, from his family. He'd shut himself in and become cold and merciless. Even his clan, once so loyal and devoted, had just about turned their backs on him.

The Imperial was unsure if Sandrile existed anymore... though resolve burned within his heart.

No longer did he resolve to help his clan; no longer did he wish to care for others.

His late children were the only thing to cross his mind, even as he moved through the routine of his day. He'd lost everything, yet he clung to their memory, motivating himself to continue.

He was the leader of Stormbreaker and Fimbrethil's clan.

And no monster would ever stand in his way again.

Long Bio for @Kilwin
Price: 10kt/g
Word Count: 581
@PrinceBirb08 I LOVE IT!!!! Tysm!! I'll send the crossroads now!!
@PrinceBirb08 I LOVE IT!!!! Tysm!! I'll send the crossroads now!!
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
@PrinceBirb08 I'm back so soon ;-; Name of dragon(s) involved: Imogen [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55985299] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559853/55985299_350.png[/img] [/url] and Jay [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55812092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/558121/55812092_350.png[/img] [/url] Are multiple orders ok? If so then A Short Blurb Backstory for each of them, necessary info in respective bios. and a Snippet story of them getting into mischief and being scolded by Sandrile If multiple orders aren't ok, then just the snippet please.
@PrinceBirb08 I'm back so soon ;-;
Name of dragon(s) involved: Imogen

55985299_350.png

and Jay

55812092_350.png

Are multiple orders ok? If so then
A Short Blurb Backstory for each of them, necessary info in respective bios.
and a Snippet story of them getting into mischief and being scolded by Sandrile

If multiple orders aren't ok, then just the snippet please.
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17