Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 552 553 554 555 556 ... 672 673
@kveikur

You've been added to the waitlist!
@kveikur

You've been added to the waitlist!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@c33213 @Wasco @KallyPaige @AetherGod @BottledLightning

You've been moved up to an open slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@c33213 @Wasco @KallyPaige @AetherGod @BottledLightning

You've been moved up to an open slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] KallyPaige [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Rippling Cloth] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Moonglow Foxtail] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Speckled Savanna Pelt] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Lightning [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Dragonscale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Midnight Constellation [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure
@Amariel

Username and ID#: KallyPaige
Bottle shape: Sphere
Item 1: Rippling Cloth Floating
Item 2: Moonglow Foxtail Floating
Item 3: Speckled Savanna Pelt Still
Flight element bead: Lightning
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Dragonscale
Colour and gene of ornament: Midnight Constellation
Payment type: Treasure
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] AetherGod 238538 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Item Name] [item=Softly Glowing Pendant] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Item Name] [item=Twilight Jewel Moth] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Item Name] [item=Snow Streak Pinion]Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Arcane [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] A light blue, your choice [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure (edited because I'm silly and I spelled arcane wrong)
Username and ID#: AetherGod 238538
Item 1: Softly Glowing Pendant Floating
Item 2: Twilight Jewel Moth Still
Item 3: Snow Streak Pinion Floating
Flight element bead: Arcane
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: A light blue, your choice
(edited because I'm silly and I spelled arcane wrong)
0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.png
@KallyPaige

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 60,000 treasure :)
@KallyPaige

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 60,000 treasure :)
@AetherGod

Thanks for your order!

Insects (Twilight Jewel Moth) aren't included in regular orders, sorry! Please choose another item from the categories Plants, Dragonmade, Organics, Minerals & Ores, Trinkets, or Currency.
@AetherGod

Thanks for your order!

Insects (Twilight Jewel Moth) aren't included in regular orders, sorry! Please choose another item from the categories Plants, Dragonmade, Organics, Minerals & Ores, Trinkets, or Currency.
@Amariel so sorry!! How about [item=Enchanted Remains] instead? :D
@Amariel so sorry!! How about
Enchanted Remains
instead? :D
0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.png
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] AetherGod #238538 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Softly Glowing Pendant] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Enchanted Remains] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Snow Streak Pinion] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Arcane [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] ?
Username and ID#: AetherGod #238538

Item 2: Enchanted Remains Still
Colour and gene of ornament: ?
@AetherGod

Sure! Also, please choose a colour from the colourwheel and a dragon gene for the feather ornament.
@AetherGod

Sure! Also, please choose a colour from the colourwheel and a dragon gene for the feather ornament.
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] AetherGod 238538 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Item Name] [item=Softly Glowing Pendant] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Item Name] [item=Enchanted Remains] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Item Name] [item=Snow Streak Pinion]Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Arcane [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Grape Spinner [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure
Username and ID#: AetherGod 238538
Item 2: Enchanted Remains Still
Colour and gene of ornament: Grape Spinner
0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.png
1 2 ... 552 553 554 555 556 ... 672 673