Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Innocent Eyes
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 67 68
anime eyes yay [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
anime eyes yay
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
ANIME EYES
ANIME EYES
64c30401733ae4e133884923ad852837b6290850.png
and though i can't quite percieve it; i can tell it's there by the way it's not quite there.
ray ESFJ-T fr time +18 he/she
tumblr_picp47hhuG1wgsqgoo1_250.gif
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o6_100.png
These new eyes are GREAT! But are they inheritable (like Goat/Multigaze/Primal), or are they purchase-only (like Glowing/Dark Sclera)?
These new eyes are GREAT! But are they inheritable (like Goat/Multigaze/Primal), or are they purchase-only (like Glowing/Dark Sclera)?
Do i now need this one every dragon

@cryoluxa
They would be purchase only. They are a gem market item.
Do i now need this one every dragon

@cryoluxa
They would be purchase only. They are a gem market item.
jfLmvwf.jpg
New eyes new eyes NEW EYES FOR ETERNALLY YOUNG ONES!
New eyes new eyes NEW EYES FOR ETERNALLY YOUNG ONES!
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
ANIME EYES
ANIME EYES
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
Laughing at the thought of Spiral eyes getting EVEN BIGGER. Goodness.
Laughing at the thought of Spiral eyes getting EVEN BIGGER. Goodness.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Very cute new eyes. Thank you for making them unnatural instead of breeding-only! So much better and more exciting when every dragon has the potential to use a vial and get the special new eyes.
Vista looks good too!
Very cute new eyes. Thank you for making them unnatural instead of breeding-only! So much better and more exciting when every dragon has the potential to use a vial and get the special new eyes.
Vista looks good too!
[quote name="Zif" date="2019-09-30 01:55:43" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JngSRWt.png[/img] thanks for update [/quote] !!!
Zif wrote on 2019-09-30 01:55:43:
JngSRWt.png

thanks for update
!!!
gd43G6m.png
Man! I wish they could be inherited, but maybe sometime in the future perhaps? OMG! I just had an extra thought! What if you made these with the other eye types? Say like Innocent (Primal) or Innocent (Multi-Gaze)??? That Vista makes me think of Harry Potter or perhaps The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. Sure would be cool to have a FR HP spin-off though.
Man! I wish they could be inherited, but maybe sometime in the future perhaps? OMG! I just had an extra thought! What if you made these with the other eye types? Say like Innocent (Primal) or Innocent (Multi-Gaze)??? That Vista makes me think of Harry Potter or perhaps The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. Sure would be cool to have a FR HP spin-off though.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 67 68