Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Kitty's Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
1 2
So I like hoarding eggs.

And I like unhatched eggs.

So I'm going for 100 of each elemental eggs, 200 Nocturne, and as much as it's possible for me of Bogsneak eggs.

This idea is used by many, but I want to try it too. It's insane, but are there many things I'm planning to do here.

I will require eggs in every way except buying them from AH. I have another project and I want to save some treasure for now.

As I et all of the eggs, I will host a mass hatch in search of any special dragon and eye types. Maybe something more. We'll see :3

No need to ping me, I'm subscribed~
So I like hoarding eggs.

And I like unhatched eggs.

So I'm going for 100 of each elemental eggs, 200 Nocturne, and as much as it's possible for me of Bogsneak eggs.

This idea is used by many, but I want to try it too. It's insane, but are there many things I'm planning to do here.

I will require eggs in every way except buying them from AH. I have another project and I want to save some treasure for now.

As I et all of the eggs, I will host a mass hatch in search of any special dragon and eye types. Maybe something more. We'll see :3

No need to ping me, I'm subscribed~
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
[center][size=5][b]Egg-cellent Progress[/b][/size][/center] [columns][center][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [b]3/100[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [b]5/100[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [b]8/100[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [b]5/100[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Water Egg] [b]8/100[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=] [b][/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [b]4/100[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [b]4/100[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [b]1/100[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Light Egg] [b]3/100[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=] [b][/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=] [b][/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [b]5/100[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Nature Egg] [b]11/100[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [b]110/200[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [b]1[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=] [b][/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=] [b][/b][/center][/columns] [quote name=Month-Pinglist]@Pandademic @Sinjin @DrakoTheDragon @CoreHope @COparade @dragontoad @SilverRipple @ThousandSunny[/quote] [size=5]Notable Events:[/size]
Egg-cellent Progress
Unhatched Arcane Egg
3/100
Unhatched Fire Egg
5/100
Unhatched Earth Egg
8/100
Unhatched Shadow Egg
5/100
Unhatched Water Egg
8/100

Unhatched Plague Egg
4/100
Unhatched Lightning Egg
4/100
Unhatched Wind Egg
1/100
Unhatched Light Egg
3/100

Unhatched Ice Egg
5/100
Unhatched Nature Egg
11/100
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
110/200
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

Notable Events:
Wishlist [WIP]
The quest is officially in the move. I decided to raise Nocturne eggs number up to 200, just because I crave more Strange chests and more eggs.
The quest is officially in the move. I decided to raise Nocturne eggs number up to 200, just because I crave more Strange chests and more eggs.
Wishlist [WIP]
wish you luck on your quest! I'd donate an egg, but I don't have any D:
I was an idiot and hatched the only one I found before finding out how much it was worth.

(If I wasn't supposed to post, tell me and I'll delete this)
wish you luck on your quest! I'd donate an egg, but I don't have any D:
I was an idiot and hatched the only one I found before finding out how much it was worth.

(If I wasn't supposed to post, tell me and I'll delete this)
@DragonLover999 Thank you for your kind words~

It's best to hoard eggs and anything valuable in your vault until the right time comes.

[and don't worry, all can post now ^_^]
@DragonLover999 Thank you for your kind words~

It's best to hoard eggs and anything valuable in your vault until the right time comes.

[and don't worry, all can post now ^_^]
Wishlist [WIP]
@KittyTheLioness

i'd love to be on an update pinglist if you have one
@KittyTheLioness

i'd love to be on an update pinglist if you have one
@Pandademic I'm thinking about making a monthly update or when something big will happen. Either way, you're in :3
@Pandademic I'm thinking about making a monthly update or when something big will happen. Either way, you're in :3
Wishlist [WIP]
@KittyTheLioness
This looks fun!
Pinglist!
Yay!
:D
@KittyTheLioness
This looks fun!
Pinglist!
Yay!