Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level 26 Cauldron Lending [SLIME/SLUDGE]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cynictis ill send them one recipe at a time, starting with sludge :0
@Cynictis ill send them one recipe at a time, starting with sludge :0
i thiiink its sent!
i thiiink its sent!
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/74e19c51f5ec6f671d3a0e6ff3bf5c2d/tumblr_pxq7q5HV241t773qvo7_r1_400.png[/img] Got it, @quailseggs! One Sludge coming up~
tumblr_pxq7q5HV241t773qvo7_r1_400.png
Got it, @quailseggs! One Sludge coming up~
@cynictis hey!! would you be able to ~craft~ me 2 fine alchemical reductions :3 i'll send the mats in a cr now!
@cynictis hey!! would you be able to ~craft~ me 2 fine alchemical reductions :3 i'll send the mats in a cr now!
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@tatobot I can, but there are people brewing long recipes ahead of you in line and it could be a couple days' wait. You may want to look for a lower level cauldron service that can do it sooner. I'm going to return your CR for now, but I will add you to the queue if you're still needing them when the cauldron is open.
@tatobot I can, but there are people brewing long recipes ahead of you in line and it could be a couple days' wait. You may want to look for a lower level cauldron service that can do it sooner. I'm going to return your CR for now, but I will add you to the queue if you're still needing them when the cauldron is open.
woo, max level! The fact that these new genes give so darn much xp makes me hope that we'll get some new levels and recipes soon.
woo, max level! The fact that these new genes give so darn much xp makes me hope that we'll get some new levels and recipes soon.
@Cynictis
Hello! Could I be added to the list for a Skink gene, please? I don't mind if it takes a while to get to me!
@Cynictis
Hello! Could I be added to the list for a Skink gene, please? I don't mind if it takes a while to get to me!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin Sure, I'll add you to the queue!
@Tserin Sure, I'll add you to the queue!
That's all the Slimes and Sludges for now! You still looking for that Charmed Sage stuff, @Umbral?
That's all the Slimes and Sludges for now! You still looking for that Charmed Sage stuff, @Umbral?
@Cynictis
Sorry about that, missed your ping. I am, if you're free!
@Cynictis
Sorry about that, missed your ping. I am, if you're free!
Looking for these skins!
1 2 3 4 5 6