Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level 26 Cauldron Lending [SLIME/SLUDGE]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cynictis

Aaah sorry, I knew I forgot something! I meant to say that I had found another queue and already traded in the materials so I will no longer need to be in this queue. However, thank you for the update!
@Cynictis

Aaah sorry, I knew I forgot something! I meant to say that I had found another queue and already traded in the materials so I will no longer need to be in this queue. However, thank you for the update!
@Maruah No problem! Thanks for letting me know.
@Maruah No problem! Thanks for letting me know.
@Cynictis

If your cauldron is free, could I send you the materials for a gaoler pinstripe and a gaoler trail?
@Cynictis

If your cauldron is free, could I send you the materials for a gaoler pinstripe and a gaoler trail?
@Cynictis can I get a slime gene brewed?
@Cynictis can I get a slime gene brewed?
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@cinnabar You'd be third in line so it may be a bit of a wait, but I could totally brew some Gaoler genes for you! I'll give you a ping when the cauldron's free.

@WurldPeaz If you don't mind waiting a couple days, sure! I'll ping you when the cauldron's open; feel free to shop around for other cauldron lenders in the meantime if you'd rather not wait that long.
@cinnabar You'd be third in line so it may be a bit of a wait, but I could totally brew some Gaoler genes for you! I'll give you a ping when the cauldron's free.

@WurldPeaz If you don't mind waiting a couple days, sure! I'll ping you when the cauldron's open; feel free to shop around for other cauldron lenders in the meantime if you'd rather not wait that long.
@Cynictis

That would be great - thank you! I'll ping you if I find another queue, but I'd definitely appreciate keeping a spot in yours.
@Cynictis

That would be great - thank you! I'll ping you if I find another queue, but I'd definitely appreciate keeping a spot in yours.
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5d5df098964af1461d8ab312ac5a1a73/tumblr_pxq7q5HV241t773qvo4_r1_400.png[/img] One Slime coming up, @Nekokitty813! Thank you!
tumblr_pxq7q5HV241t773qvo4_r1_400.png

One Slime coming up, @Nekokitty813! Thank you!
Okie dokie
Okie dokie
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
Slime done, working on Sludge now!
Slime done, working on Sludge now!
Hello, I'm also looking for someone to brew slime and sludge for me! (I don't mind waiting a while if necessary :) )
Hello, I'm also looking for someone to brew slime and sludge for me! (I don't mind waiting a while if necessary :) )
1 2 3 4 5 6