Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level 26 Cauldron Lending [SLIME/SLUDGE]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cynictis One Capsule gene? Will order more when I get more funds and materials! (Need like 5 capsules)
@Cynictis One Capsule gene? Will order more when I get more funds and materials! (Need like 5 capsules)
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Salvation Sorry about the late reply, but you got it! Send the ingredients whenever you're ready.
@Salvation Sorry about the late reply, but you got it! Send the ingredients whenever you're ready.
@Salvation Thanks, here we go~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/qM4kqgh.png[/img]
@Salvation Thanks, here we go~

qM4kqgh.png
@Cynictis Thanks!
@Cynictis Thanks!
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
another Capsule gene down! cauldron's open~
another Capsule gene down! cauldron's open~
WOW it's been a while! Bringing this back for the Slime/Sludge hype train, though I'm about to go to work so I may not be able to respond to requests until this afternoon!
WOW it's been a while! Bringing this back for the Slime/Sludge hype train, though I'm about to go to work so I may not be able to respond to requests until this afternoon!
@Cynictis Hey can I get the new Slime gene if possible?

Edit: Is it possible for you to do sludge too?
@Cynictis Hey can I get the new Slime gene if possible?

Edit: Is it possible for you to do sludge too?
@Cynictis I would like to get a Slime and a Sludge! Please put me on the queue!
@Cynictis I would like to get a Slime and a Sludge! Please put me on the queue!
I also would like to get a Slime and a Sludge gene if there is queue available still!
I also would like to get a Slime and a Sludge gene if there is queue available still!
@NekoKitty813 Hi, you're first in line! I can do both genes, it's up to you whether you want to send all the ingredients/treasure at once or if you want to do them separately. Go ahead and send a CR as soon as you're ready!

@VaeVictis Ok! There's one person scheduled for both genes ahead of you, I'll give you a ping when the cauldron's ready.

@Maruah Sure, it'll be a bit of a wait but if you're still needing them in a couple days I'll give you a ping then!
@NekoKitty813 Hi, you're first in line! I can do both genes, it's up to you whether you want to send all the ingredients/treasure at once or if you want to do them separately. Go ahead and send a CR as soon as you're ready!

@VaeVictis Ok! There's one person scheduled for both genes ahead of you, I'll give you a ping when the cauldron's ready.

@Maruah Sure, it'll be a bit of a wait but if you're still needing them in a couple days I'll give you a ping then!
1 2 3 4 5 6