Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6947 6948 6949 6950 6951 ... 16043 16044
Am I really so boring that no one even talks to me anymore like wth what did I ever do to y'all srsly
Am I really so boring that no one even talks to me anymore like wth what did I ever do to y'all srsly
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
second day of senior year, actually isn't going that bad-
second day of senior year, actually isn't going that bad-
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-09-04 13:03:26" ] [quote name="Khraylen" date="2019-09-04 12:56:57" ] Gender has absolutely nothing to do with liking or disliking shopping, or any activity. Gender has no bearing on anything, you just want to make it that way. [/quote] Doesn't it have an effect on... child-bearing? [/quote] No because gender and sex are not the same thing.
Owlynx wrote on 2019-09-04 13:03:26:
Khraylen wrote on 2019-09-04 12:56:57:
Gender has absolutely nothing to do with liking or disliking shopping, or any activity.

Gender has no bearing on anything, you just want to make it that way.
Doesn't it have an effect on... child-bearing?

No because gender and sex are not the same thing.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Supremacy" date="2019-09-03 09:49:41" ] I kinda hate myself. [/quote] I love you.
Supremacy wrote on 2019-09-03 09:49:41:
I kinda hate myself.
I love you.
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
I try to make sure that I do every single thing correctly like the doctor ordered. It’s hard to do, but it has to be done correctly.
I try to make sure that I do every single thing correctly like the doctor ordered. It’s hard to do, but it has to be done correctly.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Just gotta wait for my phone to charge...
Just gotta wait for my phone to charge...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
why do i always want to draw when it's really late, like seriously why?
why do i always want to draw when it's really late, like seriously why?
hmmmm do i want pizza tonight? Or cows in a blanket-
hmmmm do i want pizza tonight? Or cows in a blanket-
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Imagine playing a comp Pokemon match only to have your last pokemon KO'd by a yeeted fish
Imagine playing a comp Pokemon match only to have your last pokemon KO'd by a yeeted fish
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
zzzrt!
zzzrt!
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
1 2 ... 6947 6948 6949 6950 6951 ... 16043 16044