Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Funniest / Weirdest Dream You Ever Had?
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
I once had a dream where someone scattered my Scorn fandragon's colors. I checked
IRL to make sure that was just a dream.
I once had a dream where someone scattered my Scorn fandragon's colors. I checked
IRL to make sure that was just a dream.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
years ago i had a dream that @Winterrox66 got launched into space with only a plastic grocery bag around her head for air. she eventually got stuck on the moon and i was texting her as she was running out of air on the moon. when she died, i was so distraught. for some reason, when i woke up i thought it had been REAL (despite it being so ridiculous) and frantically texted her “are you alive?”

and she won’t let me live it down...
years ago i had a dream that @Winterrox66 got launched into space with only a plastic grocery bag around her head for air. she eventually got stuck on the moon and i was texting her as she was running out of air on the moon. when she died, i was so distraught. for some reason, when i woke up i thought it had been REAL (despite it being so ridiculous) and frantically texted her “are you alive?”

and she won’t let me live it down...
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Negative

LOL GET REKT WEENIE
@Negative

LOL GET REKT WEENIE
KreseKaleiSign.png
I had a dream that I was in a skyscraper and I was pushed off the top of a GIANT flight of stairs by the lady janniter and I felt the pain and she was shocked that I was alive because she tried to murder me.
I had a dream that I was in a skyscraper and I was pushed off the top of a GIANT flight of stairs by the lady janniter and I felt the pain and she was shocked that I was alive because she tried to murder me.
@redlego (you can copy paste if you don't wanna spell out my name or somthin)
Oh man. I have weird dreams ALL the time. I honestly think it's my subconscious trying to get me to relax and have fun with these dreams after a stressful day. It's hard to pinpoint which one is the weirdest dream I've had, but one of them stands out more than the others.

I had a dream that my entire 12th grade English class (my teacher included) was kidnapped. When we all woke up, we found ourselves all strapped to dentist chairs in this otherwise empty room. Naturally, all of us were scared and confused, but three other people and I were much more scared because for some reason, we were separated from everyone else. We were still in the same room, just on opposite sides.
This guy in a lab coat walks into the room at that moment (he looked EXACTLY like this one character from The Ancient Magus Bride... unfortunately, his name escapes me). He all looks happy to see that we're awake and immediately walks over to me. He's like, "Oh, good, you're awake! Are you feeling okay?" And everyone was very confused because this guy who kidnapped us was being kind of nice? I replied that I was okay, and he seemed quite relieved. Then it got really weird.
This doctor grabbed my hands gently and was like, "Okay, that's very good to hear. Now, I'm going to get straight to the point. I love your hands, and I hope you don't need them." IMMEDIATELY I was very confused and concerned, because what the heck did that mean???????? Everyone else, as they should, was also very confused and concerned.
Without even giving me time to reply, he let me go from the chair and brought me to another room. It was an operating room, where the doctor then explained to me that he was going to amputate my hands and keep them. But he was still being very nice about it? To this day, I still don't know what he was going to use my hands for. But it was clear that I wouldn't be able to escape, so he put me under and I fell unconscious.
I was alone when I woke up, and then noticed that my hands were indeed amputated. Then the doctor came in, and the same thing: extremely polite and kind for someone who just... stole my hands???
After making sure I was feeling okay, he brought me to another room that was like, completely decked out: plush, comfortable couches, chairs, blankets, a TV, and really funky '80s wallpaper. Then this doctor comes back after making sure I was comfortable with a five course meal??????? And he insisted bc I didn't have hands, he was going to feed me.
Before he could do that, the FBI burst in from out of nowhere and quickly arrested the doctor. Then the FBI informed me that they couldn't find my hands, so they gave me military-grade prosthesis that looked exactly like my actual hands. They were pretty cool bc they had built in pepper spray, knives, and like. other multi-tool stuff.

I told this dream to a friend and she responded with "oh, maybe that's why your hands are cold all the time". Obviously she was joking, but it keeps me up at night sometimes. Alternate Universe?? Lol who knows.
Oh man. I have weird dreams ALL the time. I honestly think it's my subconscious trying to get me to relax and have fun with these dreams after a stressful day. It's hard to pinpoint which one is the weirdest dream I've had, but one of them stands out more than the others.

I had a dream that my entire 12th grade English class (my teacher included) was kidnapped. When we all woke up, we found ourselves all strapped to dentist chairs in this otherwise empty room. Naturally, all of us were scared and confused, but three other people and I were much more scared because for some reason, we were separated from everyone else. We were still in the same room, just on opposite sides.
This guy in a lab coat walks into the room at that moment (he looked EXACTLY like this one character from The Ancient Magus Bride... unfortunately, his name escapes me). He all looks happy to see that we're awake and immediately walks over to me. He's like, "Oh, good, you're awake! Are you feeling okay?" And everyone was very confused because this guy who kidnapped us was being kind of nice? I replied that I was okay, and he seemed quite relieved. Then it got really weird.
This doctor grabbed my hands gently and was like, "Okay, that's very good to hear. Now, I'm going to get straight to the point. I love your hands, and I hope you don't need them." IMMEDIATELY I was very confused and concerned, because what the heck did that mean???????? Everyone else, as they should, was also very confused and concerned.
Without even giving me time to reply, he let me go from the chair and brought me to another room. It was an operating room, where the doctor then explained to me that he was going to amputate my hands and keep them. But he was still being very nice about it? To this day, I still don't know what he was going to use my hands for. But it was clear that I wouldn't be able to escape, so he put me under and I fell unconscious.
I was alone when I woke up, and then noticed that my hands were indeed amputated. Then the doctor came in, and the same thing: extremely polite and kind for someone who just... stole my hands???
After making sure I was feeling okay, he brought me to another room that was like, completely decked out: plush, comfortable couches, chairs, blankets, a TV, and really funky '80s wallpaper. Then this doctor comes back after making sure I was comfortable with a five course meal??????? And he insisted bc I didn't have hands, he was going to feed me.
Before he could do that, the FBI burst in from out of nowhere and quickly arrested the doctor. Then the FBI informed me that they couldn't find my hands, so they gave me military-grade prosthesis that looked exactly like my actual hands. They were pretty cool bc they had built in pepper spray, knives, and like. other multi-tool stuff.

I told this dream to a friend and she responded with "oh, maybe that's why your hands are cold all the time". Obviously she was joking, but it keeps me up at night sometimes. Alternate Universe?? Lol who knows.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Almost all of my dreams are lucid soups of weirdness or
strange scenarios of a fictional universe I'm creating and are so detailed that I would write a whole wall of text.
I'll put one of them in a nutshell, not the funniest or weirdest, just one that I remember alot and had variants of the same subject:

Spawned in a pure white place and a snake appeared out of nowhere trying to kill me. Axe swooshed in existence, I grabbed it and chopped the snake's head off. A few minutes later the snake's head started to float ominously and chant "what is life's greatest illusion?" While it's body contorted into various shapes, then remaining as an egg. Upon not hearing an answer, the egg exploded and the snake head started to screech loudly, pouring a mountain of bloodied popcorn on the whole scene.
"INNOCENCE", the last word it said until everything was gone.
Almost all of my dreams are lucid soups of weirdness or
strange scenarios of a fictional universe I'm creating and are so detailed that I would write a whole wall of text.
I'll put one of them in a nutshell, not the funniest or weirdest, just one that I remember alot and had variants of the same subject:

Spawned in a pure white place and a snake appeared out of nowhere trying to kill me. Axe swooshed in existence, I grabbed it and chopped the snake's head off. A few minutes later the snake's head started to float ominously and chant "what is life's greatest illusion?" While it's body contorted into various shapes, then remaining as an egg. Upon not hearing an answer, the egg exploded and the snake head started to screech loudly, pouring a mountain of bloodied popcorn on the whole scene.
"INNOCENCE", the last word it said until everything was gone.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Here's a few:

In this dream, I think I was in some zoo, I, for some odd reason, had to carry an iguana. It wasn't special or anything, I just was following the tour guide and thought that it would be a good idea to fling the iguana. Didn't go well.

(The next one is pretty long, be warned)

In this dream, It was this camp, practically, and it started with the trip to it. It was weird. Buildings would be optical illusions, we nearly got hit with some tornado, y' know, good trip stuff.
Anyways, when we finally made it there, it was pretty much an upgraded share cabin (Separating walls, comfy beds, TVs... weird)
I got pretty lost after it, but as it continued, it turns out my music teacher at the time was some time-travelling... villain, I guess? I don't know what he was originally planning, but I escaped out a bathroom window to this strikingly familiar harbour and ran around the corner to find some school mates trying to escape this nightmare-Esque trailer park.
It wasn't too hard, we had to run around as it turned into more of a school ground, until we ran into what was called 'The Bogs".
It was a speech for freedom or something like that that turned into a celebration and then a discussion into escaping.
I was led into this room which had this tarpaulin slide that I used, only to be told that someone had taken the cars.
Things happen and I successfully escape with my class that I didn't even care about, and we ended up on the top of this snowy hill. A friend of mine and I were talking about what just happened and we decided to try and stroll down this hill. We were stopped and told to use these hoverboards that we needed to light with matches.
Mine melted.

And then I woke up wondering why I had to dream something like that.
Here's a few:

In this dream, I think I was in some zoo, I, for some odd reason, had to carry an iguana. It wasn't special or anything, I just was following the tour guide and thought that it would be a good idea to fling the iguana. Didn't go well.

(The next one is pretty long, be warned)

In this dream, It was this camp, practically, and it started with the trip to it. It was weird. Buildings would be optical illusions, we nearly got hit with some tornado, y' know, good trip stuff.
Anyways, when we finally made it there, it was pretty much an upgraded share cabin (Separating walls, comfy beds, TVs... weird)
I got pretty lost after it, but as it continued, it turns out my music teacher at the time was some time-travelling... villain, I guess? I don't know what he was originally planning, but I escaped out a bathroom window to this strikingly familiar harbour and ran around the corner to find some school mates trying to escape this nightmare-Esque trailer park.
It wasn't too hard, we had to run around as it turned into more of a school ground, until we ran into what was called 'The Bogs".
It was a speech for freedom or something like that that turned into a celebration and then a discussion into escaping.
I was led into this room which had this tarpaulin slide that I used, only to be told that someone had taken the cars.
Things happen and I successfully escape with my class that I didn't even care about, and we ended up on the top of this snowy hill. A friend of mine and I were talking about what just happened and we decided to try and stroll down this hill. We were stopped and told to use these hoverboards that we needed to light with matches.
Mine melted.

And then I woke up wondering why I had to dream something like that.
*Insert something creative*

*Slowly dying in the corner*
Ya girl really had a Five Nights at Freddy’s nightmare in the year of our lord 2019:

> be in friend’s basement
> sleepover
> for some reason there’s a mechanical track on the ceiling
> chibi Freddy thing dangling from pole makes its way down the track
> it bites the tip of my finger off and continues on its path into a hole in the ceiling
> but it didn’t really bite it off
> I lay down to go to sleep
> start experiencing sleep paralysis
> desperately try to escape from it and move my body before any horrors appear
> filled with sinking feeling that it’s too late
> monochrome, jagged-toothed creatures vaguely resembling the mini-Freddies from FNAF 4 burst out of my breasts and then the rest of my body, spewing black shadows like blood and cackling shrilly
> wake up

> something in the room is making terrible mechanical grinding sounds, which explains a lot
Ya girl really had a Five Nights at Freddy’s nightmare in the year of our lord 2019:

> be in friend’s basement
> sleepover
> for some reason there’s a mechanical track on the ceiling
> chibi Freddy thing dangling from pole makes its way down the track
> it bites the tip of my finger off and continues on its path into a hole in the ceiling
> but it didn’t really bite it off
> I lay down to go to sleep
> start experiencing sleep paralysis
> desperately try to escape from it and move my body before any horrors appear
> filled with sinking feeling that it’s too late
> monochrome, jagged-toothed creatures vaguely resembling the mini-Freddies from FNAF 4 burst out of my breasts and then the rest of my body, spewing black shadows like blood and cackling shrilly
> wake up

> something in the room is making terrible mechanical grinding sounds, which explains a lot
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
a night or two ago i had a super bizarre dream about something called "the night man." it was a lucid dream, of course, as they always are... i was in my childhood home in the middle of the night with some random people i recognized at the time but can no longer remember. the house was dark except for one light on in the kitchen. there was a knock at the door, and i went to answer it--only to find that no one was there!! but then behind me, the night man emerged from the shadows on the wall. he was tall, skinny but had a human figure, and had a featureless head and face except for beady white eyes and a large mouth filled with big teeth. he was smiling. his arms were long and like branches on a tree. he grabbed someone from behind me and pulled them into the shadows. at once the entire... atmosphere of the dream changed. i felt completely overwhelmed by dread. i found out that if i turned on the lights, and there were not any pure, "true" shadows in the house, we would be safe from the night man. but he could still travel through the dark, just not emerge from it. he would travel around the house, knocking from the inside of the walls, reminding us that he was always there and would come back for someone else. i woke up very nervous [emoji=skull size=1]
a night or two ago i had a super bizarre dream about something called "the night man." it was a lucid dream, of course, as they always are...

i was in my childhood home in the middle of the night with some random people i recognized at the time but can no longer remember. the house was dark except for one light on in the kitchen. there was a knock at the door, and i went to answer it--only to find that no one was there!!

but then behind me, the night man emerged from the shadows on the wall. he was tall, skinny but had a human figure, and had a featureless head and face except for beady white eyes and a large mouth filled with big teeth. he was smiling. his arms were long and like branches on a tree. he grabbed someone from behind me and pulled them into the shadows.

at once the entire... atmosphere of the dream changed. i felt completely overwhelmed by dread. i found out that if i turned on the lights, and there were not any pure, "true" shadows in the house, we would be safe from the night man.

but he could still travel through the dark, just not emerge from it. he would travel around the house, knocking from the inside of the walls, reminding us that he was always there and would come back for someone else.

i woke up very nervous
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
I once dreamed that my family was all fish living in the fish tank
I once dreamed that my family was all fish living in the fish tank
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56