Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Funniest / Weirdest Dream You Ever Had?
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Recently I had a dream that I really needed to wee, but my Nana had built a cinema in the kitchen and was watching a film, which meant somehow that I couldn't go to the toilet.
Recently I had a dream that I really needed to wee, but my Nana had built a cinema in the kitchen and was watching a film, which meant somehow that I couldn't go to the toilet.
cFdHcSd.gif
I had taken my sketchbook with my best portraits to school and I was proudly showing them to my classmates.
My bestfriend started doodling on them with a pencil: they were just small lines, I told her I could fix them.
But then that girl I really hated came straight to me with an eraser and erased half of my drawing just to erase those damn strokes.

I started screaming, I was seriously about to kill her.

Then I woke up hating her even more, even though it was just a dream.
I had taken my sketchbook with my best portraits to school and I was proudly showing them to my classmates.
My bestfriend started doodling on them with a pencil: they were just small lines, I told her I could fix them.
But then that girl I really hated came straight to me with an eraser and erased half of my drawing just to erase those damn strokes.

I started screaming, I was seriously about to kill her.

Then I woke up hating her even more, even though it was just a dream.
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
This dream is a bit chaotic and I genuinely have no clue what happened in most parts, so bear with me:
My most chaotic dream? Me and my friends and a few celebrities were on this pillar in the middle of absolutely nowhere. Just flat grass all the way to the horizon, except for this pillar that we were all standing on. Health bars are at the corner of the screen with everyone's names and an icon next to it. (kinda interesting to see how my brain came up with icons for my friends through their interests and personality) So then a beep and then it's King of The Hill, except it's a pillar maybe 15 feet tall. We're all pushing and shoving and people fall off, but when they fall off they become stick figures and kinda just plop on the ground 2d. So everyone gets pushed off except for me and a friend. We do some epic slo-mo battle but whoops i fall off. But i have a bowl in my pocket for some reason, and since im a 2d stick figure while falling the bowl looks like a parachute (since it looked like a semi-circle) so i used it as such and didn't fall to my death
I "wake up" in the dream to find it was a simulation game we played at the mall, then i actually wake up and im just confused
This dream is a bit chaotic and I genuinely have no clue what happened in most parts, so bear with me:
My most chaotic dream? Me and my friends and a few celebrities were on this pillar in the middle of absolutely nowhere. Just flat grass all the way to the horizon, except for this pillar that we were all standing on. Health bars are at the corner of the screen with everyone's names and an icon next to it. (kinda interesting to see how my brain came up with icons for my friends through their interests and personality) So then a beep and then it's King of The Hill, except it's a pillar maybe 15 feet tall. We're all pushing and shoving and people fall off, but when they fall off they become stick figures and kinda just plop on the ground 2d. So everyone gets pushed off except for me and a friend. We do some epic slo-mo battle but whoops i fall off. But i have a bowl in my pocket for some reason, and since im a 2d stick figure while falling the bowl looks like a parachute (since it looked like a semi-circle) so i used it as such and didn't fall to my death
I "wake up" in the dream to find it was a simulation game we played at the mall, then i actually wake up and im just confused
"link • ufology
they/he/she
So, this dream is about me and two other Minecraft players searching for ice blocks because it was really rare??? Lol idk

Imagine the dream looking like Minecraft
"The Journey For Ice"
It starts with me and one other Minecraft player, and we are searching this house on an island surrounded by water... The floor is water instead of wood, so we thought that ice would be there, but there actually wasn't any. Then, we exit the house but we find that some monster, a 2 block tall thing with a mouth called "The Demon King" had found us and we had to respawn 3 times before we got away successfully.
Then we run through this snowy spruce forest biome and find another player who wants to help us get some ice. Then we reach this city block with a pizza store, (now nothing looks like minecraft) and we go inside to get some pizza. but the cashier said that you have to fold a piece of paper to the exact size of pizza slice you want... So after we ate there, we went to "old Grandma's house" and got a tray of ice cubes from her freezer... So epic!

I've also had several other dreams I wrote down, (it feels like one of the most useful things ever!! for real!) and also had a few lucid dreams... and most of them I can fly... It's so cool when you know you are dreaming and can do anything you want!
So, this dream is about me and two other Minecraft players searching for ice blocks because it was really rare??? Lol idk

Imagine the dream looking like Minecraft
"The Journey For Ice"
It starts with me and one other Minecraft player, and we are searching this house on an island surrounded by water... The floor is water instead of wood, so we thought that ice would be there, but there actually wasn't any. Then, we exit the house but we find that some monster, a 2 block tall thing with a mouth called "The Demon King" had found us and we had to respawn 3 times before we got away successfully.
Then we run through this snowy spruce forest biome and find another player who wants to help us get some ice. Then we reach this city block with a pizza store, (now nothing looks like minecraft) and we go inside to get some pizza. but the cashier said that you have to fold a piece of paper to the exact size of pizza slice you want... So after we ate there, we went to "old Grandma's house" and got a tray of ice cubes from her freezer... So epic!

I've also had several other dreams I wrote down, (it feels like one of the most useful things ever!! for real!) and also had a few lucid dreams... and most of them I can fly... It's so cool when you know you are dreaming and can do anything you want!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
My weirdest dream was probably.. me setting a gallon of milk down onto the table, then having a hole magically appear in the side of the container. (which now also had it's lid off..) I was like.. "Oh no! It's going to spill out!" ...except it didn't.. the milk poured out the hole in the side and straight up and around, back into the open hole in the top in an infinite loop. Then of course.. in proper dream fashion.
*BRAIN PRESSES "I BELIEVE" BUTTON*
I was casually like.. Oh right.. I forgot that milk.. DEFIES THE LAWS OF PHYSICS!
.. and then I woke up.. so unbelievably confused as to how I believed that, or why I dreamt about it in the first place, that the dream stuck with me.
My weirdest dream was probably.. me setting a gallon of milk down onto the table, then having a hole magically appear in the side of the container. (which now also had it's lid off..) I was like.. "Oh no! It's going to spill out!" ...except it didn't.. the milk poured out the hole in the side and straight up and around, back into the open hole in the top in an infinite loop. Then of course.. in proper dream fashion.
*BRAIN PRESSES "I BELIEVE" BUTTON*
I was casually like.. Oh right.. I forgot that milk.. DEFIES THE LAWS OF PHYSICS!
.. and then I woke up.. so unbelievably confused as to how I believed that, or why I dreamt about it in the first place, that the dream stuck with me.
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
My blanket split in two, the halves started to fight over who was worthy enough to warm me over the night. When the fight didn't stop a UFO descended over the blanket halves and Jesus looked out of one of the windows. He beamed up one of the halves and brought it off to .. somewhere? And then I woke up extremely confused.
My blanket split in two, the halves started to fight over who was worthy enough to warm me over the night. When the fight didn't stop a UFO descended over the blanket halves and Jesus looked out of one of the windows. He beamed up one of the halves and brought it off to .. somewhere? And then I woke up extremely confused.
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
It was the summer before first grade. I was sort of nervous about going to a new grade since that would be my first time. Naturally, my brain gives me a dream that makes me more scared.

A random lady, social worker maybe, is showing me around. We’re outside and I ask her where my parents are. She leads me to a clearing. Obviously, humans have x-ray vision so we were able to see past the soil. I saw two skeletons there. They still had hair for some reason? She told me that those were my parents. That when kids switched grades, their parents died and they were sent to have two other parents. It was like the parents were expendable. In normal dream fashion, I believed it. I was horrified. She sent me to another family. BOY, were they wild...
It was the summer before first grade. I was sort of nervous about going to a new grade since that would be my first time. Naturally, my brain gives me a dream that makes me more scared.

A random lady, social worker maybe, is showing me around. We’re outside and I ask her where my parents are. She leads me to a clearing. Obviously, humans have x-ray vision so we were able to see past the soil. I saw two skeletons there. They still had hair for some reason? She told me that those were my parents. That when kids switched grades, their parents died and they were sent to have two other parents. It was like the parents were expendable. In normal dream fashion, I believed it. I was horrified. She sent me to another family. BOY, were they wild...
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
A few days ago, I had one of the scariest dreams I've ever had. My Mum, Sister, some of my classmates and I were in this enormous old school. The ceiling was incredibly high, and the entire ground floor was just one huge room -- the only thing to separate the subsections of the ground floor were small staircases (as some of the subsections were on slightly raised platforms). Even though it was nighttime, my classmates and I were doing schoolwork there. There were no chairs or tables in the subsection we were in, though, so we had to lie on the floor. When we had finished, we all walked off the platform where we were working, and walked around to a subsection that had gambling machines. I played on one that was like a poker machine, but set almost horizontally instead of vertically. I won the Jackpot, which was a bunch of small, translucent, oval-shaped objects (they looked like they were droplets of candle wax). Some where white, some pale blue, and some cream-coloured. My Mum told me we only needed the cream-coloured ones, because they were useful for bookmarking the phonebook. Now the dream cut to us sitting down in the cinema/theatre subsection (the largest subsection) of the ground floor of the school. I, for some reason, chose to sit very far away from my Mum and my Sister (though I was still in the same row). Then a man we kind of new sat down next to me. He looked a bit like Victor Bergman from SPACE: 1999: [img]https://i.imgur.com/at1N5g4.jpg[/img] But, like an evil version of him. Like Victor Bergman's evil twin. Anyway, the man who sat next to me was a man we knew a bit. His name was Victor Liebeslieder or something like that. He looked at me in this very evil way, and then proceeded to place his hands around my neck. He started strangling me and said something like "Now I will have that last banana!'. I grabbed a scalpel from my pocket, and stabbed him in the neck by the jaw bone, which caused him to let go and run away. Now my dream cut to me in the bathroom of the house I'm living in now. The door to the toilet room and laundry was open, as well as the door to the hallway. I was just walking to the basin, when I saw Victor Liebeslieder approaching me from the laundry/toilet room. The bathroom is very small, so I was able to shut both doors to the bathroom and hold onto them whilst I leaned backwards to prevent Victor from coming in. He was too strong, though, and he managed to open the toilet-bathroom door, and once again, he placed his hands around my neck and began to strangle me. I grabbed the scalpel from my pocket again, and stabbed him repeatedly in the neck. So, so much blood was covering my hand as I was doing that, and he eventually fell onto the floor, dead. I felt awful that I had just killed someone, so I went and told my Mum. Then my dream cuts to me in the bathroom again, a few days later. I started getting flashbacks of when I was attacked by Victor, causing me to panic and shut both doors, holding onto the handles whilst leaning back so that Victor couldn't come in. The door to the hallway had semi-transparent glass panes in my dream, and through them I could see the silhouette of the creepy old lady that lived in our house. She was peeking around the corner of her room, and doing the creepy wave where you move each of your fingers individually. I stopped having the flashbacks, and walked out of the bathroom via the hallway. I then walked through the creepy-old-lady's room, where she was lying on her bed whilst my Nana was sitting down next to her, saying something to her like "Your husband, Cyril, isn't here". But the subtitles on the "screen" of my dream spelt "Cyril" as "Sytil", so then I thought "Oh, so in French, the letter 't' must be pronounced like the letter 'r'".
A few days ago, I had one of the scariest dreams I've ever had.

My Mum, Sister, some of my classmates and I were in this enormous old school. The ceiling was incredibly high, and the entire ground floor was just one huge room -- the only thing to separate the subsections of the ground floor were small staircases (as some of the subsections were on slightly raised platforms).

Even though it was nighttime, my classmates and I were doing schoolwork there. There were no chairs or tables in the subsection we were in, though, so we had to lie on the floor.

When we had finished, we all walked off the platform where we were working, and walked around to a subsection that had gambling machines. I played on one that was like a poker machine, but set almost horizontally instead of vertically. I won the Jackpot, which was a bunch of small, translucent, oval-shaped objects (they looked like they were droplets of candle wax). Some where white, some pale blue, and some cream-coloured. My Mum told me we only needed the cream-coloured ones, because they were useful for bookmarking the phonebook.

Now the dream cut to us sitting down in the cinema/theatre subsection (the largest subsection) of the ground floor of the school. I, for some reason, chose to sit very far away from my Mum and my Sister (though I was still in the same row). Then a man we kind of new sat down next to me. He looked a bit like Victor Bergman from SPACE: 1999:

at1N5g4.jpg

But, like an evil version of him. Like Victor Bergman's evil twin.

Anyway, the man who sat next to me was a man we knew a bit. His name was Victor Liebeslieder or something like that. He looked at me in this very evil way, and then proceeded to place his hands around my neck. He started strangling me and said something like "Now I will have that last banana!'. I grabbed a scalpel from my pocket, and stabbed him in the neck by the jaw bone, which caused him to let go and run away.

Now my dream cut to me in the bathroom of the house I'm living in now. The door to the toilet room and laundry was open, as well as the door to the hallway.

I was just walking to the basin, when I saw Victor Liebeslieder approaching me from the laundry/toilet room. The bathroom is very small, so I was able to shut both doors to the bathroom and hold onto them whilst I leaned backwards to prevent Victor from coming in. He was too strong, though, and he managed to open the toilet-bathroom door, and once again, he placed his hands around my neck and began to strangle me. I grabbed the scalpel from my pocket again, and stabbed him repeatedly in the neck. So, so much blood was covering my hand as I was doing that, and he eventually fell onto the floor, dead.

I felt awful that I had just killed someone, so I went and told my Mum.

Then my dream cuts to me in the bathroom again, a few days later. I started getting flashbacks of when I was attacked by Victor, causing me to panic and shut both doors, holding onto the handles whilst leaning back so that Victor couldn't come in. The door to the hallway had semi-transparent glass panes in my dream, and through them I could see the silhouette of the creepy old lady that lived in our house. She was peeking around the corner of her room, and doing the creepy wave where you move each of your fingers individually.

I stopped having the flashbacks, and walked out of the bathroom via the hallway. I then walked through the creepy-old-lady's room, where she was lying on her bed whilst my Nana was sitting down next to her, saying something to her like "Your husband, Cyril, isn't here". But the subtitles on the "screen" of my dream spelt "Cyril" as "Sytil", so then I thought "Oh, so in French, the letter 't' must be pronounced like the letter 'r'".
cFdHcSd.gif
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56