Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We gotta throw out the whole AH
1 2 3 4 5
tothinktheressomuchdragonsattheauctionhouse,notoneistheoneyourlookingfor :,3
tothinktheressomuchdragonsattheauctionhouse,notoneistheoneyourlookingfor :,3

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
[quote name="lilinthevalley" date="2019-08-19 14:14:58" ] And then you expand the search to a range made with the colors above and below the ones you're looking for, and then you expand it to two colors above and below the ones you're looking for... [emoji=nocturne sad size=2] [/quote] YES
lilinthevalley wrote on 2019-08-19 14:14:58:
And then you expand the search to a range made with the colors above and below the ones you're looking for, and then you expand it to two colors above and below the ones you're looking for...

YES
QFXpYkj.png
And it took FOREVER to scry that dragon and get everything perfect! If you buy a color range near it, you won't get it because RNG decides to not bless you. You give up, eventually deleting the scry save, saddened by the fact your dream dragon will NEVER exist. You even got apparel for it. You sell the apparel. It's over.
And it took FOREVER to scry that dragon and get everything perfect! If you buy a color range near it, you won't get it because RNG decides to not bless you. You give up, eventually deleting the scry save, saddened by the fact your dream dragon will NEVER exist. You even got apparel for it. You sell the apparel. It's over.
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[quote name="TacoBake" date="2019-08-19 13:29:08" ] i have [s]never[/s] felt a post before now but this one... this one hurts [/quote]
TacoBake wrote on 2019-08-19 13:29:08:
i have never felt a post before now

but this one... this one hurts
When I make fandragon searches, I make a saved search five colors in both directions for every color (individually listed so I can cut and choose later on instead of them being grouped), put all available gem genes if there’s a gem gene I want (can breed them evenly), and throw in Coatl/Wildclaw and sometimes Imperial if it’s a rarer breed. I’ve got time and decent space for these projects, I can afford to wait, so long as it’s actually feasible.

Still some that have no results. Sigh.
When I make fandragon searches, I make a saved search five colors in both directions for every color (individually listed so I can cut and choose later on instead of them being grouped), put all available gem genes if there’s a gem gene I want (can breed them evenly), and throw in Coatl/Wildclaw and sometimes Imperial if it’s a rarer breed. I’ve got time and decent space for these projects, I can afford to wait, so long as it’s actually feasible.

Still some that have no results. Sigh.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
[quote name="ghostesez" date="2019-08-19 15:16:57" ] [quote name="MoonlitCacti" date="2019-08-19 15:06:28" ] I know... so sad... often I resort to searching dragons in the search function and contacting owners If I could buy them or stud them... [/quote] I've had a couple people message me about this exact thing. I've studded out three I believe. With one the baby they were after was a kid from a fodder nest that was 100% intended to be exalted in like two or three days. It was the exact colors and sex they wanted, and the secondary gene was the same too. The user offered me money, apparel, and whatnot but I just sold her off for 12kt. That's what the exalt would've paid out lol [/quote] Honestly, people like you are the best. Some folks try to take advantage of the hatchie to make a ridiculous sale, others don’t respond and exalt the kid anyway, etc etc. and then there’s people who sell the dragon for equivalent or lower and wave them off to their new, happy home. Thank you, you and people like you.
ghostesez wrote on 2019-08-19 15:16:57:
MoonlitCacti wrote on 2019-08-19 15:06:28:
I know... so sad... often I resort to searching dragons in the search function and contacting owners If I could buy them or stud them...

I've had a couple people message me about this exact thing. I've studded out three I believe. With one the baby they were after was a kid from a fodder nest that was 100% intended to be exalted in like two or three days. It was the exact colors and sex they wanted, and the secondary gene was the same too. The user offered me money, apparel, and whatnot but I just sold her off for 12kt. That's what the exalt would've paid out lol

Honestly, people like you are the best. Some folks try to take advantage of the hatchie to make a ridiculous sale, others don’t respond and exalt the kid anyway, etc etc. and then there’s people who sell the dragon for equivalent or lower and wave them off to their new, happy home. Thank you, you and people like you.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
Even sadder when you plug what you want into the search after no results in the AH and find out one was born yesterday and auto exalted as a baby....
Even sadder when you plug what you want into the search after no results in the AH and find out one was born yesterday and auto exalted as a baby....
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Tfw you wanted a fandragon from the AH for god knows how long and this happens
Tfw you wanted a fandragon from the AH for god knows how long and this happens
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
no, there is ONE, and it is super costy tripple basic gen1
no, there is ONE, and it is super costy tripple basic gen1
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
[quote name="lilinthevalley" date="2019-08-19 14:14:58" ] And then you expand the search to a range made with the colors above and below the ones you're looking for, and then you expand it to two colors above and below the ones you're looking for... [emoji=nocturne sad size=2] [/quote] I feel personally attacked This is too accurate
lilinthevalley wrote on 2019-08-19 14:14:58:
And then you expand the search to a range made with the colors above and below the ones you're looking for, and then you expand it to two colors above and below the ones you're looking for...

I feel personally attacked
This is too accurate
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
1 2 3 4 5