Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We gotta throw out the whole AH
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Ellapinky" date="2019-08-19 17:41:48" ] Honestly, people like you are the best. Some folks try to take advantage of the hatchie to make a ridiculous sale, others don’t respond and exalt the kid anyway, etc etc. and then there’s people who sell the dragon for equivalent or lower and wave them off to their new, happy home. Thank you, you and people like you. [/quote] Then there's the people that "need" the dragon you've had in your lair 4+ years, and lowball the price so much that you don't even know how to respond, lol
Ellapinky wrote on 2019-08-19 17:41:48:
Honestly, people like you are the best. Some folks try to take advantage of the hatchie to make a ridiculous sale, others don’t respond and exalt the kid anyway, etc etc. and then there’s people who sell the dragon for equivalent or lower and wave them off to their new, happy home. Thank you, you and people like you.

Then there's the people that "need" the dragon you've had in your lair 4+ years, and lowball the price so much that you don't even know how to respond, lol
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
Bro just use the search function

I used it when I scried my dream Gaoler but she is an XYZ and the only other XYZ non exalted was inactive.

I was blessed one day when I tried again and a Light Exalted Lair had just the one I was looking for down to a T. All I needed was to breed her and although I paid 10 kt because from an exalting lair I never felt more Blessed.

The same with an Orca/Raspberry/Orchid
Fodder priced because I got him as a hatchling.

Search is your best friend but honestly if you are looking for a XYZ your best bet is breeding.

Edit: I did the Orca/Raspberry/Orchid one for days and waited until finally got a result on one.
Bro just use the search function

I used it when I scried my dream Gaoler but she is an XYZ and the only other XYZ non exalted was inactive.

I was blessed one day when I tried again and a Light Exalted Lair had just the one I was looking for down to a T. All I needed was to breed her and although I paid 10 kt because from an exalting lair I never felt more Blessed.

The same with an Orca/Raspberry/Orchid
Fodder priced because I got him as a hatchling.

Search is your best friend but honestly if you are looking for a XYZ your best bet is breeding.

Edit: I did the Orca/Raspberry/Orchid one for days and waited until finally got a result on one.
[quote name="Sorel" date="2019-08-19 18:17:33" ] Even sadder when you plug what you want into the search after no results in the AH and find out one was born yesterday and auto exalted as a baby.... [/quote] .....[i]That one hurt me.[/i]
Sorel wrote on 2019-08-19 18:17:33:
Even sadder when you plug what you want into the search after no results in the AH and find out one was born yesterday and auto exalted as a baby....

.....That one hurt me.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I have twelve dragon AH searches that constantly bring up zero results. I feel your pain. But one day...one day...
I have twelve dragon AH searches that constantly bring up zero results. I feel your pain. But one day...one day...
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
Throw out the whole dragon search as well. The combo I'm looking for doesn't exist anywhere on site, active or exalted.
Throw out the whole dragon search as well. The combo I'm looking for doesn't exist anywhere on site, active or exalted.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
And this is why I've been working on a breeding project for 8 months despite having umpteen zillion pairs for it. Admittedly, I have the colors and sexes and now I'm just being picky trying to save on gene and breed changes.
And this is why I've been working on a breeding project for 8 months despite having umpteen zillion pairs for it. Admittedly, I have the colors and sexes and now I'm just being picky trying to save on gene and breed changes.
KfpmU0m.png
This is what approximate searches and hibden are for. I have a few breeding projects planned and I'm pretty much expecting to s l o w l y get the colors I want.
This is what approximate searches and hibden are for. I have a few breeding projects planned and I'm pretty much expecting to s l o w l y get the colors I want.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Yep... lol.
NGl i’m too poor to buy all the expensive gene changes and breed changes and such;;
Yep... lol.
NGl i’m too poor to buy all the expensive gene changes and breed changes and such;;
Dragons am I right
Ahahahaha *looks that all the painful and tedious breeding projects this resulted in*
Ahahahaha *looks that all the painful and tedious breeding projects this resulted in*
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
I'm currently working on a breeding project because the AH sells the dragon I'm looking for for like 600 gems and the wrong gender and I just can't afford that lol
I'm currently working on a breeding project because the AH sells the dragon I'm looking for for like 600 gems and the wrong gender and I just can't afford that lol
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
1 2 3 4 5