Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We gotta throw out the whole AH
1 2 3 4 5
@Azimyth
WHAT? THE LUCK GOD DENIED A DERG THEY WANT? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
WHAT COLORS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
@Azimyth
WHAT? THE LUCK GOD DENIED A DERG THEY WANT? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
WHAT COLORS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
I know... so sad... often I resort to searching dragons in the search function and contacting owners If I could buy them or stud them...
I know... so sad... often I resort to searching dragons in the search function and contacting owners If I could buy them or stud them...
Hahahaha, Luck flight fails.

Jk jk don’t smite me.
Hahahaha, Luck flight fails.

Jk jk don’t smite me.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
[quote name="MoonlitCacti" date="2019-08-19 15:06:28" ] I know... so sad... often I resort to searching dragons in the search function and contacting owners If I could buy them or stud them... [/quote] I've had a couple people message me about this exact thing. I've studded out three I believe. With one the baby they were after was a kid from a fodder nest that was 100% intended to be exalted in like two or three days. It was the exact colors and sex they wanted, and the secondary gene was the same too. The user offered me money, apparel, and whatnot but I just sold her off for 12kt. That's what the exalt would've paid out lol
MoonlitCacti wrote on 2019-08-19 15:06:28:

I've had a couple people message me about this exact thing. I've studded out three I believe. With one the baby they were after was a kid from a fodder nest that was 100% intended to be exalted in like two or three days. It was the exact colors and sex they wanted, and the secondary gene was the same too. The user offered me money, apparel, and whatnot but I just sold her off for 12kt. That's what the exalt would've paid out lol
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
stop calling me out like this
stop calling me out like this
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/245436982728196107/575567764719271946/postdivider.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#ad6200]g[/color][/size][size=4]ods what a mood
postdivider.png
gods what a mood
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
me with my breeding projects
me with my breeding projects
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[quote name="lilinthevalley" date="2019-08-19 14:14:58" ] And then you expand the search to a range made with the colors above and below the ones you're looking for, and then you expand it to two colors above and below the ones you're looking for... [emoji=nocturne sad size=2] [/quote] Yes oh my gosh yes...
lilinthevalley wrote on 2019-08-19 14:14:58:
And then you expand the search to a range made with the colors above and below the ones you're looking for, and then you expand it to two colors above and below the ones you're looking for...

Yes oh my gosh yes...
FooterAds.gif
I feel personally attacked and called out
I feel personally attacked and called out
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

[quote name="TacoBake" date="2019-08-19 13:29:08" ] i have never felt a post before now but this one... this one hurts [/quote]
TacoBake wrote on 2019-08-19 13:29:08:
i have never felt a post before now

but this one... this one hurts
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
1 2 3 4 5