Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 ... 3172 3173
@RadiantAce
No, they cycle into the marketplace usually about once a year, but there's no schedule. They cost 2,000g when they're there, same as coatl scrolls.
@RadiantAce
No, they cycle into the marketplace usually about once a year, but there's no schedule. They cost 2,000g when they're there, same as coatl scrolls.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Thanks, Kasael!

Is there any/eventually a way to Transmute more than one item from a stack at a time ?
Thanks, Kasael!

Is there any/eventually a way to Transmute more than one item from a stack at a time ?
@WilhelmScream
No, you can only ever transmute one at a time.
@WilhelmScream
No, you can only ever transmute one at a time.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Do special abilities (Enamor, Shock, etc) rely on a certain statistic?
Do special abilities (Enamor, Shock, etc) rely on a certain statistic?
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@diamondsnake7

All elemental special abilities rely on INT!
@diamondsnake7

All elemental special abilities rely on INT!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
if i create a forum thread/topic, can i change the title later? if so, how?

this thread is a great idea, thanks op!!
if i create a forum thread/topic, can i change the title later? if so, how?

this thread is a great idea, thanks op!!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
@GravityGryphon

Yes, you can! If you hit the little pencil icon in the top right corner of your post, you can edit the title. Editing titles in replies won't have much visible effect except in your Recent Posts section on your profile, but editing the title of the first post in a topic will change the title of the thread!
@GravityGryphon

Yes, you can! If you hit the little pencil icon in the top right corner of your post, you can edit the title. Editing titles in replies won't have much visible effect except in your Recent Posts section on your profile, but editing the title of the first post in a topic will change the title of the thread!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Is there still an achievement section for clan profiles? I am trying to collect every unhatched eggs, and I cannot for the life of me find which ones I still haven't obtained
Is there still an achievement section for clan profiles? I am trying to collect every unhatched eggs, and I cannot for the life of me find which ones I still haven't obtained
@moonbeam22, you can go through your recent clan activity on your profile to see what eggs you've collected, that data is still visible!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=recact&id=349114&page=1

But the achievement system itself has been disabled while admin works on a non-buggy replacement, so there's no more page that lists them out highlighted or greyed out, and if there are any you didn't get an achievement for, you won't get it now. Not until the new system is in place, and only then if admin makes a new achievement for collecting the eggs.
@moonbeam22, you can go through your recent clan activity on your profile to see what eggs you've collected, that data is still visible!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=recact&id=349114&page=1

But the achievement system itself has been disabled while admin works on a non-buggy replacement, so there's no more page that lists them out highlighted or greyed out, and if there are any you didn't get an achievement for, you won't get it now. Not until the new system is in place, and only then if admin makes a new achievement for collecting the eggs.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@clockworkmoose

tysm! I thought I was going crazy lol
@clockworkmoose

tysm! I thought I was going crazy lol
1 2 ... 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 ... 3172 3173