Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 ... 3188 3189
How much breath do special abilities like Contaminate and Sear cost?
How much breath do special abilities like Contaminate and Sear cost?
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@diamondsnake7

All of the elemental special abilities require 20 Breath to cast!
@diamondsnake7

All of the elemental special abilities require 20 Breath to cast!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest Ok, thanks for your help!
@SeaCrest Ok, thanks for your help!
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
If I were to add a user to my pinglist on the main topic post, would they get a notification/alert each time I edit the main post, or would I have to make another post @-ing them again?
If I were to add a user to my pinglist on the main topic post, would they get a notification/alert each time I edit the main post, or would I have to make another post @-ing them again?
Saphi
She/They, Fae/Faer
-
art commissions
wishlist

-
Please @ in replies
@Nymnixi

Users will only be pinged once per post, even if you remove the ping and add it again later. You'd have to ping them in a different post for them to get notified.
@Nymnixi

Users will only be pinged once per post, even if you remove the ping and add it again later. You'd have to ping them in a different post for them to get notified.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge
Thank you so much! <3
@NightmareJudge
Thank you so much! <3
Saphi
She/They, Fae/Faer
-
art commissions
wishlist

-
Please @ in replies
@NightmareJudge @Nymnixi actually if you ping, edit the ping out, save the post, edit it back in, and save again, it does send out another ping to the same post. it doesn't re-ping if you leave existing pings alone, though.
@NightmareJudge @Nymnixi actually if you ping, edit the ping out, save the post, edit it back in, and save again, it does send out another ping to the same post. it doesn't re-ping if you leave existing pings alone, though.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Oooh, okay! Thanks ^w^
@After
Oooh, okay! Thanks ^w^
Saphi
She/They, Fae/Faer
-
art commissions
wishlist

-
Please @ in replies
Hello. I'm so glad theres a thread for answering questions!

If you just bumped a thread, how long do you have to wait until you can bumb it again? Or, is there a waiting time at all?
Hello. I'm so glad theres a thread for answering questions!

If you just bumped a thread, how long do you have to wait until you can bumb it again? Or, is there a waiting time at all?
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
@Dragonflame4062 there's no wait time by site rules, but it's considered common courtesy to wait until your thread falls off the first page before bumping again.
@Dragonflame4062 there's no wait time by site rules, but it's considered common courtesy to wait until your thread falls off the first page before bumping again.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 ... 3188 3189