Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free dragon CLOSED
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53556306] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535564/53556306_350.png[/img] [/url] if you want him and swear not to exalt him you can have him!

53556306_350.png

if you want him and swear not to exalt him you can have him!
2NWBlmA.jpgKEPYkiX.png2kzhGOL.png
:0 He's beautiful! If nobody's claimed him yet, could I have him?
:0 He's beautiful! If nobody's claimed him yet, could I have him?
@GuardianKarma yeah but i they are in my den and i don't have room in my lair to transfer them into my lair so i can send them to you ;-;
@GuardianKarma yeah but i they are in my den and i don't have room in my lair to transfer them into my lair so i can send them to you ;-;
Oof my dude
It's chill, I can wait lmao
Oof my dude
It's chill, I can wait lmao
@GuardianKarma sent! thanks~
@GuardianKarma sent! thanks~
@ickypossum
Question, would you like him back? I know you don't want him exalted, and he's a precious Dragon, but I'm afraid I wont be using him for anything else... And honestly, I feel like he'd be bought for Exalt fodder if I put him in the auction house
@ickypossum
Question, would you like him back? I know you don't want him exalted, and he's a precious Dragon, but I'm afraid I wont be using him for anything else... And honestly, I feel like he'd be bought for Exalt fodder if I put him in the auction house
@ickypossum @guardiankarma i,, couldnt help but notice this interaction and if your planning to give him back guardian, i'd love to take him in turn? i have a pretty girlie i'd love to breed him to
@ickypossum @guardiankarma i,, couldnt help but notice this interaction and if your planning to give him back guardian, i'd love to take him in turn? i have a pretty girlie i'd love to breed him to
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee Oh! If ickypossum is okay with it, I'd love to give him to you.
@Hawkeyyee Oh! If ickypossum is okay with it, I'd love to give him to you.
@Hawkeyyee I really don't want to sound rude at all, but I think I'll keep Amore. I just got a batch of kiddos he fathered, and he just became half of my favorite breeding pair!
@Hawkeyyee I really don't want to sound rude at all, but I think I'll keep Amore. I just got a batch of kiddos he fathered, and he just became half of my favorite breeding pair!
@GuardianKarma hey no worries <33
@GuardianKarma hey no worries <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png