Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is my goal stupid??
1 2 3 4 5 6
for years now my goal has been to get every familiar (thats not a kickstarter exclusive or sprite) and im so close. i'm just waiting to gather the materials needed for one of the swipp dragonflies, waiting for the fox rats to cycle back into the marketplace, and............... the golem workshop bosses......

which are like 20kg each. the cheapest ive ever seen one of them on the ah for is like 10kg.

i.... dont know if i can do it. i mean i know if i keep playing and never buy anything i could but do i even want to at that point? i could buy so much apparel and UMAs and all the sprites (except for light sprite) instead..... i could grind the workshop myself instead but that would probably take hundreds of hours. it took ages for the wartoads to drop.

i want to just give up... but i dont want to give up..... but i want to give up..... but i dont want to give up.....
for years now my goal has been to get every familiar (thats not a kickstarter exclusive or sprite) and im so close. i'm just waiting to gather the materials needed for one of the swipp dragonflies, waiting for the fox rats to cycle back into the marketplace, and............... the golem workshop bosses......

which are like 20kg each. the cheapest ive ever seen one of them on the ah for is like 10kg.

i.... dont know if i can do it. i mean i know if i keep playing and never buy anything i could but do i even want to at that point? i could buy so much apparel and UMAs and all the sprites (except for light sprite) instead..... i could grind the workshop myself instead but that would probably take hundreds of hours. it took ages for the wartoads to drop.

i want to just give up... but i dont want to give up..... but i want to give up..... but i dont want to give up.....
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Quietly posts on this thread to act as a bookmark, then runs off to somewhere
I got a Frost Delver in less than 24 hours, you could probably get one, too, if you spent enough time!
I got a Frost Delver in less than 24 hours, you could probably get one, too, if you spent enough time!
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

@Azimyth you are like RNGesus or something? do i just pray to you or do i have to sacrifice a chicken or what?

@BathtubDoritos oh thats not too bad...! if i could grind with just two dragons and at least level fodder while i grind it would make it a bit more bearable. maybe i will just take the plunge and get what dragons i need to grind the workshop instead. nice? username btw lol
@Azimyth you are like RNGesus or something? do i just pray to you or do i have to sacrifice a chicken or what?

@BathtubDoritos oh thats not too bad...! if i could grind with just two dragons and at least level fodder while i grind it would make it a bit more bearable. maybe i will just take the plunge and get what dragons i need to grind the workshop instead. nice? username btw lol
[quote name="Azimyth" date="2019-07-31 18:03:40" ] Quietly posts on this thread to act as a bookmark, then runs off to somewhere [/quote] I think OP is about to be blessed by Saint RNG themselves.
Azimyth wrote on 2019-07-31 18:03:40:
I think OP is about to be blessed by Saint RNG themselves.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer geez i hope so. i'm ready for blessings!!!! i will convert to any religion of the god who helps me lol
@Paladingineer geez i hope so. i'm ready for blessings!!!! i will convert to any religion of the god who helps me lol
If you put your mind to it and work really hard, you'll be able to accomplish your goal. I don't think your goal is stupid, I'm glad you're working hard to achieve it!
If you put your mind to it and work really hard, you'll be able to accomplish your goal. I don't think your goal is stupid, I'm glad you're working hard to achieve it!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
One day at a time, one moment after another, and we are all rooting for you. Keep on going!
One day at a time, one moment after another, and we are all rooting for you. Keep on going!
everyday i just load up a video to watch, grab my coli team, and grind through the golem workshop until i've fought two bosses

you can also sell the mats as well
everyday i just load up a video to watch, grab my coli team, and grind through the golem workshop until i've fought two bosses

you can also sell the mats as well
Scorchpaw Prowler
what everyone else said

I'm sure people striving toward the same goal you did knew what they were getting into and it isn't stopping them!
what everyone else said

I'm sure people striving toward the same goal you did knew what they were getting into and it isn't stopping them!
3u37mIB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6