Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is my goal stupid??
@vidoxi I have triple 25s; but for you it would be best. Building up breath creates too many opportunities for losing HP; you’ll be much more successful waiting for the breath to charge during the boss fight rather than before, as the enemies within will beat you down hard; takes my dragons 5 hits for some enemies. Not worth the risk, just refresh and hope you get some lucky hits in! If you don’t have 3 elims, shred and an elemental slash that deals critical damage are two lifesavers.
@vidoxi I have triple 25s; but for you it would be best. Building up breath creates too many opportunities for losing HP; you’ll be much more successful waiting for the breath to charge during the boss fight rather than before, as the enemies within will beat you down hard; takes my dragons 5 hits for some enemies. Not worth the risk, just refresh and hope you get some lucky hits in! If you don’t have 3 elims, shred and an elemental slash that deals critical damage are two lifesavers.
I just mean it's quantifiable and doable :p
I just mean it's quantifiable and doable :p
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@vidoxi just barely, yes. Mind you, I have two fully trained dragons with eliminate and all their battle stones and a fantastic healer dragon to keep them from dropping out of the fight. It takes time, but the right team can carry you to victory.
@vidoxi just barely, yes. Mind you, I have two fully trained dragons with eliminate and all their battle stones and a fantastic healer dragon to keep them from dropping out of the fight. It takes time, but the right team can carry you to victory.
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Azimyth thanks! i'll remember that.

my mire flyer is fully stoned and is arcane which ive read is the best flight for a GW dragon along with wind. so i was going to use her and train a wind dragon to be a mage/healer. but you think it would be more effective to just train another dragon with shred and elim and all that then maybe i'll do that instead. maybe i will find it too hard and have to have 3 lvl 25s after all. :s everyone makes the GW sound really tough.
@Azimyth thanks! i'll remember that.

my mire flyer is fully stoned and is arcane which ive read is the best flight for a GW dragon along with wind. so i was going to use her and train a wind dragon to be a mage/healer. but you think it would be more effective to just train another dragon with shred and elim and all that then maybe i'll do that instead. maybe i will find it too hard and have to have 3 lvl 25s after all. :s everyone makes the GW sound really tough.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
[quote name="Farwalker" date="2019-07-31 18:37:01" ] No goal is stupid. If it matters to you, then it's worth striving for ^^ [/quote]
Farwalker wrote on 2019-07-31 18:37:01:
No goal is stupid. If it matters to you, then it's worth striving for ^^
RVuyqyj.png
[quote name="Farwalker" date="2019-07-31 18:37:01" ] No goal is stupid. If it matters to you, then it's worth striving for ^^ [/quote] I've got the same goal. Took me over a year to save for the light sprite. Now working toward the cogfrog. Ugh. Just give yourself permission to spend a little for something you really want every now and then and it won't feel so horrible. After I did that, it wasn't such a chore to save save save! Best of luck to you... You CAN do it!
Farwalker wrote on 2019-07-31 18:37:01:
No goal is stupid. If it matters to you, then it's worth striving for ^^

I've got the same goal. Took me over a year to save for the light sprite. Now working toward the cogfrog. Ugh.

Just give yourself permission to spend a little for something you really want every now and then and it won't feel so horrible. After I did that, it wasn't such a chore to save save save!

Best of luck to you... You CAN do it!
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
It's not a stupid goal. I'm working towards the complete bestiary as well and even if it were stupid, it's something that keeps you playing.
I do suggest grinding the Workshop yourself if you can. If you have two Glass Cannon builds and a Healer/Mage build, it's surprisingly easy.
It's not a stupid goal. I'm working towards the complete bestiary as well and even if it were stupid, it's something that keeps you playing.
I do suggest grinding the Workshop yourself if you can. If you have two Glass Cannon builds and a Healer/Mage build, it's surprisingly easy.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
I'm still trying to get that dumb Frost Delver. It's been 6 years. I have grinded that venue so much that I have 17 max-leveled dragons now.

Hope you have a lot better luck than me, this is getting ridiculous.

Edit: Well okay technically it's only been about 5 and a half years since I started hunting that one familiar exclusively, but still.

Want to know what IS a stupid goal? I'm trying to get all eye types of all elements... which means I have to buy one glowing eyes scroll for 200 gems for every element. I also have to brew all the dark eye scrolls. It's just so pointless and such a waste. Not to mention all the dragons I buy just to stick them in the den so I can hook their eyes off the list.
I'm still trying to get that dumb Frost Delver. It's been 6 years. I have grinded that venue so much that I have 17 max-leveled dragons now.

Hope you have a lot better luck than me, this is getting ridiculous.

Edit: Well okay technically it's only been about 5 and a half years since I started hunting that one familiar exclusively, but still.

Want to know what IS a stupid goal? I'm trying to get all eye types of all elements... which means I have to buy one glowing eyes scroll for 200 gems for every element. I also have to brew all the dark eye scrolls. It's just so pointless and such a waste. Not to mention all the dragons I buy just to stick them in the den so I can hook their eyes off the list.
66MHIIb.png
[center][size=2]Good luck! I've got a similar goal and it's been a ride trying to get those last few fams. Maybe Stormcatcher will grant you some extra luck this Thundercrack [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [/size][/center]
Good luck! I've got a similar goal and it's been a ride trying to get those last few fams. Maybe Stormcatcher will grant you some extra luck this Thundercrack

granted, i have sprites because i was playing fr back then so the bosses are the only super expensive thing im missing from familiars rn (if we dont count ks) but the price still hurts to look at

i don't know how good this coli build is after the coli rewrite, but i'm working towards leveling up a healer for it so i can try to use them and level a fodder along to at least get some dragon money out of that grinding haha
man i feel you so much on this. i'm collecting familiars as well and i thought the workshop bosses are about 5kg and then i checked AH and just 'oh no'

granted, i have sprites because i was playing fr back then so the bosses are the only super expensive thing im missing from familiars rn (if we dont count ks) but the price still hurts to look at

i don't know how good this coli build is after the coli rewrite, but i'm working towards leveling up a healer for it so i can try to use them and level a fodder along to at least get some dragon money out of that grinding haha
Rusted Crown