Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is my goal stupid??
[quote name="@Cutiepaws" date="2019-08-01 05:55:52" ] 5 and a half years [/quote] oh my god no. how much do you grind?
@Cutiepaws wrote on 2019-08-01 05:55:52:
5 and a half years

oh my god no. how much do you grind?
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
@atempause i had seen that guide before but i hadnt bothered reading it since its from 2015 but people are still commenting on it in 2019 about it being a good guide. *shrugs* worth a shot maybe. thanks.
@atempause i had seen that guide before but i hadnt bothered reading it since its from 2015 but people are still commenting on it in 2019 about it being a good guide. *shrugs* worth a shot maybe. thanks.
i have pretty much the same goal, don't give up! [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
i have pretty much the same goal, don't give up!
xxxxx32302.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfamiliar trading hub
@vidoxi around one hour per day on average, so I'm not the most intense gamer, but still. If that thing was gonna drop it should have by now.
@vidoxi around one hour per day on average, so I'm not the most intense gamer, but still. If that thing was gonna drop it should have by now.
66MHIIb.png
@vidoxi

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2573219

This link right here is your one stop shop for getting settled in the workshop.
2 dragon team, can drag fodder/trainees along, works like a charm!
@vidoxi

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2573219

This link right here is your one stop shop for getting settled in the workshop.
2 dragon team, can drag fodder/trainees along, works like a charm!
qY5lIvI.png
@MunchkinLynx i was just reading that guide, looked pretty good. glad to know it worked well for you. thanks
@MunchkinLynx i was just reading that guide, looked pretty good. glad to know it worked well for you. thanks
Same, but all the fams.. working on that light Sprite now ugh. Had to buy my GW bosses.. I tried for 2 friggin years for them. Rng is not my pal
Same, but all the fams.. working on that light Sprite now ugh. Had to buy my GW bosses.. I tried for 2 friggin years for them. Rng is not my pal
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
dude you've already gotten so far! you already have all of the other bosses, these guys are the same thing, they just live in a much harder venue.

I'd def recommend using 2 level 25s and training a healer, once you get used to the rhythm of fighting in GW with a team like this it becomes as easy as any other venue to grind in. and the nice thing about healers is that they don't have to be fully leveled to be helpful - once you have relatively high SPD and INT* you'll be able to rally and heal; you won't get quite as much utility out your healer as you would from a fully leveled dragon, but you'll be able to survive. I think I threw my healer into GW alongside two fully leveled elim-users at level 19 or so and they handled it fine.

(*I followed this build exactly for my healer, except I use an Ambush stone instead of the second Scholar)
dude you've already gotten so far! you already have all of the other bosses, these guys are the same thing, they just live in a much harder venue.

I'd def recommend using 2 level 25s and training a healer, once you get used to the rhythm of fighting in GW with a team like this it becomes as easy as any other venue to grind in. and the nice thing about healers is that they don't have to be fully leveled to be helpful - once you have relatively high SPD and INT* you'll be able to rally and heal; you won't get quite as much utility out your healer as you would from a fully leveled dragon, but you'll be able to survive. I think I threw my healer into GW alongside two fully leveled elim-users at level 19 or so and they handled it fine.

(*I followed this build exactly for my healer, except I use an Ambush stone instead of the second Scholar)
No that's an awesome goal!

My goal is to have the most posts on the website. it doesn't even get me anything, but I still wanna do it! It's a silly goal!

Trying to collect fams is part of the game for many, many people :) Best of luck!

(I'd want to go after a Boolean if that wasn't totally insane sfjghsljgh)
No that's an awesome goal!

My goal is to have the most posts on the website. it doesn't even get me anything, but I still wanna do it! It's a silly goal!

Trying to collect fams is part of the game for many, many people :) Best of luck!

(I'd want to go after a Boolean if that wasn't totally insane sfjghsljgh)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Demagogue ah well i didnt defeat those other bosses, i just bought them off the AH. except for the wartoads, since i fodder train in the mire. i dont have much patience with coli grinding if its not fodder training. :/ i wanted to try to make a team for the GW where i could have one slot free for a fodder dragon so i dont give up after a half hour lol. but i'm worried that it might be too hard. do you think that your healer and one of your elim users could take down a boss by themselves without too much trouble?

thanks for the guide, i will bookmark it.
@Demagogue ah well i didnt defeat those other bosses, i just bought them off the AH. except for the wartoads, since i fodder train in the mire. i dont have much patience with coli grinding if its not fodder training. :/ i wanted to try to make a team for the GW where i could have one slot free for a fodder dragon so i dont give up after a half hour lol. but i'm worried that it might be too hard. do you think that your healer and one of your elim users could take down a boss by themselves without too much trouble?

thanks for the guide, i will bookmark it.