Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is my goal stupid??
@ImpossibleJedi4 wow lol. i'm surprised you arent already the user with the most posts. who has more posts than you?
@ImpossibleJedi4 wow lol. i'm surprised you arent already the user with the most posts. who has more posts than you?
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Not a stupid goal. I've been trying to farm up enough for a 5digit dragon (its been on the auction house the whole time) I keep hoping it doesn't sell somehow, its been up for a good while. I'm half way there. Your goals not to bad, you can get there!
Not a stupid goal. I've been trying to farm up enough for a 5digit dragon (its been on the auction house the whole time) I keep hoping it doesn't sell somehow, its been up for a good while. I'm half way there. Your goals not to bad, you can get there!
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
@vidoxi
A user called floatinginspace! I'm so close though :D
@vidoxi
A user called floatinginspace! I'm so close though :D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I won one of those from Roundsey once when they were like. super cheap. and traded it to a friend for an egg. I should have kept it to make money or to help people out
good luck!! it’s not a stupid goal
I won one of those from Roundsey once when they were like. super cheap. and traded it to a friend for an egg. I should have kept it to make money or to help people out
good luck!! it’s not a stupid goal
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
@vidoxi

There's no such thing as a 'stupid' goal in this game. Flight Rising doesn't have any goals save what players create for themselves.
@vidoxi

There's no such thing as a 'stupid' goal in this game. Flight Rising doesn't have any goals save what players create for themselves.