Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is my goal stupid??
I'm currently also (casually) hunting through the GW for the bosses too- only because it's the only way to cure my perpetual lack of gems, there's no plans to keep one here. I'm sure we'll both do it eventually, just keep going! [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
I'm currently also (casually) hunting through the GW for the bosses too- only because it's the only way to cure my perpetual lack of gems, there's no plans to keep one here. I'm sure we'll both do it eventually, just keep going!
It's not stupid at all. I have a similar goal to collect all familiars barring KS and Boolean, and right only the GW bosses stand in my way of completing it! XD
It's not stupid at all. I have a similar goal to collect all familiars barring KS and Boolean, and right only the GW bosses stand in my way of completing it! XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
You can do it!

The Golem Workshop can be difficult. However, I know that it's possible. You just have to keep going. My recommendation is that instead of pouring hour after hour into it, just do a liiiiittle bit every day. It adds up and one day you'll get lucky.

(I've also seen people treat it like shiny hunting in pokemon, just constantly resetting, but I don't suggest that unless you're desperate)
You can do it!

The Golem Workshop can be difficult. However, I know that it's possible. You just have to keep going. My recommendation is that instead of pouring hour after hour into it, just do a liiiiittle bit every day. It adds up and one day you'll get lucky.

(I've also seen people treat it like shiny hunting in pokemon, just constantly resetting, but I don't suggest that unless you're desperate)
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
If it brings you some modicum of pleasure, it's not stupid at all. All that matters is that you enjoy yourself.
If it brings you some modicum of pleasure, it's not stupid at all. All that matters is that you enjoy yourself.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
Jg1iwNo.png
5iXIYjY.png
[quote name="Paladingineer" date="2019-07-31 18:15:02" ] [quote name="Azimyth" date="2019-07-31 18:03:40" ] Quietly posts on this thread to act as a bookmark, then runs off to somewhere [/quote] I think OP is about to be blessed by Saint RNG themselves. [/quote] RNGesus is going to bestow luck apon them.
Paladingineer wrote on 2019-07-31 18:15:02:
Azimyth wrote on 2019-07-31 18:03:40:
Quietly posts on this thread to act as a bookmark, then runs off to somewhere
I think OP is about to be blessed by Saint RNG themselves.
RNGesus is going to bestow luck apon them.
Im back
Good luck! That’s an ambitious goal but it seems really worth it!
Good luck! That’s an ambitious goal but it seems really worth it!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Oh, yes and refreshing the page will save your life
Oh, yes and refreshing the page will save your life
20kg is not hard to make with the right strategies, it is less than 70 eggs!
20kg is not hard to make with the right strategies, it is less than 70 eggs!
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Catradora @Azimyth you can really just cheese it by refreshing over and over? dont you gotta build up breath to be able to take down the GW bosses? my mire flyer has to have almost full health and breath to kill a wartoad. i know i wont be able to solo the GW and will have to have at least a second level 25 tho.
@Catradora @Azimyth you can really just cheese it by refreshing over and over? dont you gotta build up breath to be able to take down the GW bosses? my mire flyer has to have almost full health and breath to kill a wartoad. i know i wont be able to solo the GW and will have to have at least a second level 25 tho.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
@Macchi what the heck that sounds like a lot of eggs to me lol. i guess thinking about how many eggs ive scavenged and brewed i suppose ive probably had that many altogether though. it is not a quick process though.
@Macchi what the heck that sounds like a lot of eggs to me lol. i guess thinking about how many eggs ive scavenged and brewed i suppose ive probably had that many altogether though. it is not a quick process though.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png