Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | favorite fairgrounds?
1 2 3
I tend to open up artifracture and just zone out until I reach the 75k cap, and it's easily my favorite of the whole bunch. I just got to wondering what are your favorite fairgrounds games?? or maybe just your go to game that you've managed to perfect
I tend to open up artifracture and just zone out until I reach the 75k cap, and it's easily my favorite of the whole bunch. I just got to wondering what are your favorite fairgrounds games?? or maybe just your go to game that you've managed to perfect
we are the granddaughters
of all the witches
you were never able to burn
easily g&g... it only takes me about 10-15 minutes to max fairgrounds now and i do it just on autopilot while watching shows :3c
before it came out though i was all for tidal trouble, though it is incredibly slow. i remember sitting in tidal trouble for hours on end being so excited that id be able to afford so many dragons when i maxed
easily g&g... it only takes me about 10-15 minutes to max fairgrounds now and i do it just on autopilot while watching shows :3c
before it came out though i was all for tidal trouble, though it is incredibly slow. i remember sitting in tidal trouble for hours on end being so excited that id be able to afford so many dragons when i maxed
artifracture and tidal trouble! they're really fun and i enjoy playing them. jigsaw is fun too, but i play the other two more
artifracture and tidal trouble! they're really fun and i enjoy playing them. jigsaw is fun too, but i play the other two more
I used to sorta have fun playing tidal trouble back when I hadn't yet discovered the magic of g&g. nowadays I just max that for money and don't touch the rest of the games at all
I used to sorta have fun playing tidal trouble back when I hadn't yet discovered the magic of g&g. nowadays I just max that for money and don't touch the rest of the games at all
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
Honestly? Jigsaw. Hard mode only. It's relaxing.

But most often, I find myself doing Artifracture for quick treasure.
Honestly? Jigsaw. Hard mode only. It's relaxing.

But most often, I find myself doing Artifracture for quick treasure.
Used to be Artifracture. It's G&G now for fast money, 75KT cap in 10-15 minutes.
Used to be Artifracture. It's G&G now for fast money, 75KT cap in 10-15 minutes.
Now it's definitely G&G. Like, it's just so easy now that I've figured it out, I get to the cap in 30 minutes max (depends on how quickly I zone out)~! Before I figured it out, though, I just did Jigsaws for hours because I loved them. Like, I had all those pics memorized by the time G&G came out. Never made the cap (needed time to actually life), but I still had lots of fun.
Now it's definitely G&G. Like, it's just so easy now that I've figured it out, I get to the cap in 30 minutes max (depends on how quickly I zone out)~! Before I figured it out, though, I just did Jigsaws for hours because I loved them. Like, I had all those pics memorized by the time G&G came out. Never made the cap (needed time to actually life), but I still had lots of fun.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I've never gotten the swing of G&G and no matter how many guides I try to read and play along with, the info refuses to stick in my brain lmao I feel like I should try again since everyone loves it
I've never gotten the swing of G&G and no matter how many guides I try to read and play along with, the info refuses to stick in my brain lmao I feel like I should try again since everyone loves it
we are the granddaughters
of all the witches
you were never able to burn
I love jigsaw, my only complaint is the small size of the board
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
[quote name="KitKatPurrpurr" date="2019-07-26 12:23:04" ] I love jigsaw, my only complaint is the small size of the board [/quote] That pretty much sums it up for me too.
KitKatPurrpurr wrote on 2019-07-26 12:23:04:
That pretty much sums it up for me too.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
1 2 3