Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | favorite fairgrounds?
1 2 3
G&G is my favorite but Tidal Trouble is the place to be whenever I don’t wanna reach the 75k cap too quickly! I tend to not touch the fairgrounds after I’m done getting all the money I can get ^^’
G&G is my favorite but Tidal Trouble is the place to be whenever I don’t wanna reach the 75k cap too quickly! I tend to not touch the fairgrounds after I’m done getting all the money I can get ^^’
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
I used to do jigsaw all the time. It was never the fastest way to max out, but for me it was the most enjoyable. But now Glimmer & Gloom is so fast that I just do that for a couple minutes and don't even touch the puzzles anymore. Feels like a waste to do them even when I'm already maxed for the day
I used to do jigsaw all the time. It was never the fastest way to max out, but for me it was the most enjoyable. But now Glimmer & Gloom is so fast that I just do that for a couple minutes and don't even touch the puzzles anymore. Feels like a waste to do them even when I'm already maxed for the day
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
G&G is the best for money, but my favourite enjoyment-wise is artifracture. I like the music and the cronchy sound effects.
G&G is the best for money, but my favourite enjoyment-wise is artifracture. I like the music and the cronchy sound effects.
Calathea-elderflower.png
G&g 15 mins I get 75k... it's good if you have time limits
G&g 15 mins I get 75k... it's good if you have time limits
A5i3AHB.png
artifracture and jigsaw
artifracture and jigsaw
Definitely G&G! It's honestly the only fairground game I play anymore ever since it came out XD

I max the fairgrounds daily, usually in 8-12 minutes, and it's so ingrained into my mind/muscle memory that I can be half asleep and still do it fine haha. Despite playing it daily, whether I want to or not, I still love it. I think I just have a thing for puzzles that revolve around solving with sequences, considering I also really like Rubik's Cubes....
Definitely G&G! It's honestly the only fairground game I play anymore ever since it came out XD

I max the fairgrounds daily, usually in 8-12 minutes, and it's so ingrained into my mind/muscle memory that I can be half asleep and still do it fine haha. Despite playing it daily, whether I want to or not, I still love it. I think I just have a thing for puzzles that revolve around solving with sequences, considering I also really like Rubik's Cubes....
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
I used to do jigsaw, but now I only do G&G.
I used to do jigsaw, but now I only do G&G.
3tv54TN.gif any pronouns!
likes invader zim, MOTHER series, and cookie run
i draw sometimes
cat enthusiast

8SzUkvf.pngtumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif wb8OgnW.pngWOf8bvG.png
Glimmer and gloom, I recently found a guide that actually works for me so now I can hit the cap really fast
Glimmer and gloom, I recently found a guide that actually works for me so now I can hit the cap really fast
+2 FR time
he/they
Jigsaw is my favorite, but I only play it just for playing it these days. For earning quick treasure G&G is the obvious moneymaker.
Jigsaw is my favorite, but I only play it just for playing it these days. For earning quick treasure G&G is the obvious moneymaker.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Wow no one has said shock switch yet?? That is my favorite game, although it kinda lacks in the getting treasure department considering how much time you put in it. It is fun though
Wow no one has said shock switch yet?? That is my favorite game, although it kinda lacks in the getting treasure department considering how much time you put in it. It is fun though

bannerart_2021.png
1 2 3