Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Idiot Genie
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@QuillOfLimbo
OK>
3, 2, 1, GO!>

that permabab is so ugly and disgusting that it must be exalted or you'll throw up

I wish that i wont have the teeniest desire to consume things that are not edible
@QuillOfLimbo
OK>
3, 2, 1, GO!>

that permabab is so ugly and disgusting that it must be exalted or you'll throw up

I wish that i wont have the teeniest desire to consume things that are not edible
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
@Swagolor

Congrats! You now have no desire to eat things that aren’t edible! Even better, you have no desire to eat anything at all (say goodbye to your favorite foods)! :o

I wish that I wasn’t so dead inside. ;)
@Swagolor

Congrats! You now have no desire to eat things that aren’t edible! Even better, you have no desire to eat anything at all (say goodbye to your favorite foods)! :o

I wish that I wasn’t so dead inside. ;)
The most useful guide ever to be created.
@Meowsical

You no longer feel dead inside. However, your sense of touch or feel is gone. Your numbness on the inside is now on the outside.

I wish that I could receive a steady income off of my artwork.
@Meowsical

You no longer feel dead inside. However, your sense of touch or feel is gone. Your numbness on the inside is now on the outside.

I wish that I could receive a steady income off of my artwork.
RDFz3v1.png-Wishlist-
@GoodnessGracie. Granted! But to do that all the prices have been bumped down to $1 a piece.

I wish I wouldn't keep losing stuff.
@GoodnessGracie. Granted! But to do that all the prices have been bumped down to $1 a piece.

I wish I wouldn't keep losing stuff.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
@Tweeter101 granted but now all of your possessions stick to you like a magnet.

I wish I could be better at being social
@Tweeter101 granted but now all of your possessions stick to you like a magnet.

I wish I could be better at being social
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

@QuillOfLimbo granted, you are now temporarily glued to a moving object that drags you into every social situation within 200 feet, even if it is with strangers

I wish I didn't have art block right now >:(
@QuillOfLimbo granted, you are now temporarily glued to a moving object that drags you into every social situation within 200 feet, even if it is with strangers

I wish I didn't have art block right now >:(
Dy7tH3H.jpg
@kjtabor

Yay! No art block! You just broke your dominant hand...

I wish I didn’t draw so bad
@kjtabor

Yay! No art block! You just broke your dominant hand...

I wish I didn’t draw so bad
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Painrivers
Abracadabra! You are now Rohan Kishibe, complete with jerk personality and all your friends hating you.

I wish I could be the ultimate lifeform!
@Painrivers
Abracadabra! You are now Rohan Kishibe, complete with jerk personality and all your friends hating you.

I wish I could be the ultimate lifeform!
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque
Congratulations, you are now a genie, left to grant other’s wishes for eternity

I wish for the ability to shapeshift, into whatever I want, whenever I want, with no side effects or limitations
@LoversMasque
Congratulations, you are now a genie, left to grant other’s wishes for eternity

I wish for the ability to shapeshift, into whatever I want, whenever I want, with no side effects or limitations
she/her
+0 FR time
lore thread
wishlist
XX
npkysNx.pngo99-d5-vibranium.pngpXJjk9P.pngo99-d2-vibranium.pnguisysIG.pngo91-d1-vibranium.pngIrIS7s8.pngo99-d1-vibranium.pngaED8285.pngo91-d2-vibranium.pngo99-d4-vibranium.pngq8YQ0Gs.pngo91-d4-vibranium.pngo91-d5-vibranium.png
Hex0gCq.png
@xXScathachXx
Granted, however you cannot control the size or color of what you become.

I wish I had a sandwich
@xXScathachXx
Granted, however you cannot control the size or color of what you become.

I wish I had a sandwich
RDFz3v1.png-Wishlist-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7