Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Idiot Genie
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@sprinkless
A valcano appears in front of you and begins to erupt. "Look, a gem maker! You'll never run out now!"

I wish for motivation to write lore and stories
@sprinkless
A valcano appears in front of you and begins to erupt. "Look, a gem maker! You'll never run out now!"

I wish for motivation to write lore and stories
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax Granted! Now every dragon in your lair has along backstory, side-stories and death scenes. So long in fact, nobody reads them.

I wish for more lair space.
@Maithax Granted! Now every dragon in your lair has along backstory, side-stories and death scenes. So long in fact, nobody reads them.

I wish for more lair space.
Granted, but you spent ALL your money on it. You now have no money. @Frency

I wish for some gene scrolls.
Granted, but you spent ALL your money on it. You now have no money. @Frency

I wish for some gene scrolls.
@Keldi
Granted but they're the cheap ones, Smirch.

I wish the world and everyone in it was perfect
@Keldi
Granted but they're the cheap ones, Smirch.

I wish the world and everyone in it was perfect
MythicalCookie.png
@MythicalCookie Granted! Unfortunately, however, seeing as you and your releatives and friends are by no means perfect, the Genie’s Cleansing of the EarthTM took you out, too... What a perfect world!

I wish for a sick lookin’ outfit
@MythicalCookie Granted! Unfortunately, however, seeing as you and your releatives and friends are by no means perfect, the Genie’s Cleansing of the EarthTM took you out, too... What a perfect world!

I wish for a sick lookin’ outfit

he/him
+0 FR time
tumblr_orsudyIvEA1v0z12fo2_100.png yHDs58y.pngtumblr_inline_np72trxBTw1qcu3nq_100.png
@sprinkless

Granted! You now own a hospital gown and surgical mask!

I wish my bird wasn't scared of baskets.
@sprinkless

Granted! You now own a hospital gown and surgical mask!

I wish my bird wasn't scared of baskets.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
@Tweeter101 Congratulations! Your bird now enjoys the presence of baskets so much, he/she's in love! You have been cordially invited to the wedding of Mx. Bird to Mx. Basket, held in the near future, after which your bird no longer shares your name or belongs to you! Sayonara!

I wish for my very own, fairy-tale-like, happily-ever-after!
@Tweeter101 Congratulations! Your bird now enjoys the presence of baskets so much, he/she's in love! You have been cordially invited to the wedding of Mx. Bird to Mx. Basket, held in the near future, after which your bird no longer shares your name or belongs to you! Sayonara!

I wish for my very own, fairy-tale-like, happily-ever-after!
76927939ad6134c1b5b0fa472803ca4b.png
@RedCRose
Congratulations! You got your perfect fairytale ending, just like in The Little Mermaid! In fact, exactly like The Little Mermaid. You are now dead.

I wish for enough gems to finish all my current projects
@RedCRose
Congratulations! You got your perfect fairytale ending, just like in The Little Mermaid! In fact, exactly like The Little Mermaid. You are now dead.

I wish for enough gems to finish all my current projects
she/her
+0 FR time
lore thread
wishlist
XX
npkysNx.pngo99-d5-vibranium.pngpXJjk9P.pngo99-d2-vibranium.pnguisysIG.pngo91-d1-vibranium.pngIrIS7s8.pngo99-d1-vibranium.pngaED8285.pngo91-d2-vibranium.pngo99-d4-vibranium.pngq8YQ0Gs.pngo91-d4-vibranium.pngo91-d5-vibranium.png
Hex0gCq.png
(So I just got ninja'd and deleted my post but the other person deleted their post too, so I guess im doing this again)
@vibranium
Granted! You now own a toy treasure chest full of fake gems!

I wish Hussie would revive homestuck.
(So I just got ninja'd and deleted my post but the other person deleted their post too, so I guess im doing this again)
@vibranium
Granted! You now own a toy treasure chest full of fake gems!

I wish Hussie would revive homestuck.
@Ornstien
Granted! Hussie has now locked you in your own home. This is definitely not the kind of homestuck you wanted.

I wish I could have wings!
@Ornstien
Granted! Hussie has now locked you in your own home. This is definitely not the kind of homestuck you wanted.

I wish I could have wings!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7