Guides
Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | All Familiars With Abs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][font=Courier New][size=7][color=gray][emoji=left wing size=1] All Familiars With Abs [emoji=right wing size=1][/center] ----- [center][font=Courier New]This is an incredibly useful guide if you're looking for all the familiars with abs in Flight Rising.[/font][/center] [center][size=6][font=Courier New][emoji=seafood size=1] Ocean Abs [emoji=seafood size=1][/font][/center] [center][item=Fathomsearch Ambassador] [item=Maren Ambusher] [item=Maren Warrior] [item=Oceansurf Magus] [item=Waveswell Sorcerer] [item=Torrent Tricktail][/center] [center][size=6][font=Courier New][emoji=horseshoe size=1] Centaur Abs [emoji=horseshoe size=1][/font][/center] [center][item=Centaur Archer] [item=Centaur Berserker] [item=Painted Centaur] [item=Swiftfoot Slayer] [item=Wintermane Bowman] [item=Wintermane Spearman][/center] [center][size=6][font=Courier New][emoji=cobra size=1] Serpent Abs [emoji=cobra size=1][/font][/center] [center][size=1][font=Courier New](courtesy of @ Havic and me lol)[/font][/size][/center] [center][item=Flamescale Lancer] [item=Flamescale Spearman] [item=Ophiotaurus] [item=Serthis Loremaster] [item=Serthis Arcanist][/center] [center][size=6][font=Courier New][emoji=ivy leaf size=1] Plant Abs [emoji=ivy leaf size=1][/font][/center] [center][size=1][font=Courier New](courtesy of @ Havic and @ queerqueg)[/font][/size][/center] [center][item=Aspen Gall Dryad] [item=Barkskin Watcher] [item=Frostbite Dryad] [item=Sunbeam Dryad][/center] [center][size=6][font=Courier New][emoji=coatl tongue size=1] Sort-of Abs [emoji=coatl tongue size=1][/font][/center] [center][size=1][font=Courier New](courtesy of @ Lionturtle)[/font][/size][/center] [center][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][/center] [center][size=6][font=Courier New][emoji=fae love size=1] Dabbing Abs [emoji=fae love size=1][/font][/center] [center][size=1][font=Courier New](courtesy of @ wetdog15)[/font][/size][/center] [center][item=Clearwater Oracle] [item=Maren Warlock][/center] [center][size=6][font=Courier New][emoji=phoenix feather size=1] Flying Abs [emoji=phoenix feather size=1][/font][/center] [center][size=1][font=Courier New](courtesy of @ Havic and @ MerlinMausi)[/font][/size][/center] [center][item=Blacktalon Striker] [item=Raptorik Warrior] [item=Stonewatch Prince] [item=Windcarve Fugitive][/center] [center][size=6][font=Courier New][emoji=beastclan rune size=1] Beast Abs [emoji=beastclan rune size=1][/font][/center] [center][size=1][font=Courier New](courtesy of @ Havic)[/font][/size][/center] [center][item=Goldenbeast] [item=Overcharged Silverbeast][/center] [font=Courier New]How, you wonder, do these dashing, handsome fellows get such beautiful abs? What flawless workouts, you wonder, do these beautiful, buff lads do? Well, here is their secret. All of these magnificent familiars do what is called the Buff Fluff Familiar Workout. This innovative workout was devised centuries ago by the most brilliant minds of the time. Again, what, you wonder, does this absolutely phenomenal workout involve? 'Tis rather simple, as a matter of fact. Below is the instructions to how these ravishing, brawny familiars complete the Buff Fluff Workout.[/font] ----- [size=5][font=Courier New]Step I: Lift weights hundreds of times a day[/font][/size] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-RWtdARSnTqw/XPfuETferVI/AAAAAAAABFk/Fn3yArR5u5QvL-KCWyY9eyNViBqLV11vgCK8BGAs/s512/2019-06-05.png[/img] [font=Courier New](dat Grey River Flight is da weight) [size=5]Step II: Run around the earth several times under 10 seconds[/size] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-oSkJi8rt1rc/XPlFbfGjURI/AAAAAAAABGk/BGHSEH-62dcG_wO01c5VL9xMDCv45HvygCK8BGAs/s512/2019-06-06.png[/img] (dashi run run run) [size=5]Step III: Dab[/size] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-r4VBsN3gN9o/XPlIaW08rzI/AAAAAAAABHA/TKhTarFR7NcxnMy7V7Rb8c92IdUV9nvnQCK8BGAs/s512/2019-06-06.png[/img] (look at dat handsome boiiii)[/font]
All Familiars With Abs

This is an incredibly useful guide if you're looking for all the familiars with abs in Flight Rising.

Ocean Abs

Centaur Abs

Serpent Abs
(courtesy of @ Havic and me lol)

Plant Abs
(courtesy of @ Havic and @ queerqueg)

Sort-of Abs
(courtesy of @ Lionturtle)

Dabbing Abs
(courtesy of @ wetdog15)

Flying Abs
(courtesy of @ Havic and @ MerlinMausi)

Beast Abs
(courtesy of @ Havic)

How, you wonder, do these dashing, handsome fellows get such beautiful abs? What flawless workouts, you wonder, do these beautiful, buff lads do?

Well, here is their secret. All of these magnificent familiars do what is called the Buff Fluff Familiar Workout. This innovative workout was devised centuries ago by the most brilliant minds of the time.

Again, what, you wonder, does this absolutely phenomenal workout involve?

'Tis rather simple, as a matter of fact. Below is the instructions to how these ravishing, brawny familiars complete the Buff Fluff Workout.

Step I: Lift weights hundreds of times a day

2019-06-05.png

(dat Grey River Flight is da weight)

Step II: Run around the earth several times under 10 seconds

2019-06-06.png

(dashi run run run)

Step III: Dab

2019-06-06.png

(look at dat handsome boiiii)

The most useful guide ever to be created.
why
why
Win up to 150 gems!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2747522
Wow, this is really helpful!~ [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/29794.png[/img] I think you forgot him though [quote name="Tasteless" date="2019-06-03 10:01:29" ] why [/quote]
Wow, this is really helpful!~

29794.png

I think you forgot him though
Tasteless wrote on 2019-06-03 10:01:29:
why
when ya don’t know how to move everything to the righttt

fr__beastclans_mini_by_baelfin-daqlke3.png S T A R
She/Her
INFJ | Gemini
Fr+3

185.png
Lol this guide made me laugh. But hey! If people find it useful, then good for them.
Lol this guide made me laugh. But hey! If people find it useful, then good for them.
2i1fr40.jpg
astonishing...
astonishing...

childish
| FR +3 | she/her ♀ |
51961257.png
the only guide on the forums i will ever care about.
the only guide on the forums i will ever care about.
Ah thank you! I was looking for a guide like this. Ab-soloutely perfect list.
Ah thank you! I was looking for a guide like this. Ab-soloutely perfect list.
She/her
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif

5iYP9UI.png
@NoctisNix
Flawless contribution. Many thanks.
@NoctisNix
Flawless contribution. Many thanks.
2zqaq34.jpg
It’s great for all the dregs that wanna be MANNLY MEN
It’s great for all the dregs that wanna be MANNLY MEN
oUx7dBq.giftumblr_inline_njw5jlgB0B1qg2i5p.gifhMZ7ocw.gif
The familiars can be the fitness trainers of the dergs.
The familiars can be the fitness trainers of the dergs.
Yayoink
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14