Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 607 608 609 610 611 ... 734 735
[center][b]@bloodyfangs75[/b] Without further ado...[br] [columns] [center]Your enchanting lady of the sea, [b]Ceto[/b]... [nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464076/46407529_350.png[/img] [/columns][br] [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331136/33113524_350.png[/img] [nextcol] [center]...intrigues my fisher-dragon, [b]Oliver[/b]! [/columns] [center]The Sea had been smooth that day, bringing swathes of fat silver fish straight into Oliver's waiting sinew nets. He'd tracked the schools plenty of times, memorizing their swimming patterns and frequently-traveled paths through the tidepools of the archipelago his clan called home. They localized around Emajogi's island, much to his dismay, but the day had been easy; no surprise visits from the rogue Bogsneak, no unfortunate encounters with her monstrous teeth. The Coatl could have sworn he'd seen a handful of brilliantly striped fish following along with his schools, but when he flew his haul back to the back room of the clan's pub to take inventory and report to the chefs, he'd only pawed through his typical blue and silver-scaled captures. No golden, no orange... And Oliver was a dragon of duty. If somehow catches (and particularly delicious-looking catches at that; their trailing fins looked like they would accent some of Viridi's stews beautifully) had managed to evade his strategies, well...then his strategies clearly needed updating! Plenty of daylight remained, fortunately for him, so with an indignant huff, the Coatl opted to spend the remainder of his working hours tracking. [i]Improving my tactics,[/i] he could tell his boss when she inevitably came asking. [i]Certainly not playing a glorified game of hide-and-seek.[/i] Much to his delight, the brilliant fish were easy to spot from the air, and had not moved far--they'd taken a path through the territory toward the northern borders, where the Shadowbinder's influence turned the jagged volcanic rocks bone-smooth and marbled white against the Sea, like enormous teeth breaking the water's surface. He'd abandoned his nets and hooks to ease his movement; if he caught anything that afternoon, it would be with his claws alone. He settled upon a stone and lowered himself, flattening the crests atop his head and watching the water with laser-focus. This school, smaller than average, moved quite erratically, he noted--not swimming mindlessly along a set path as most larger groups were wont to do. No, these creatures moved as an entity, seeming to occasionally jerk back as if in surprise, their formation never faltering. Oliver was so entranced that he very nearly forgot to lunge when the school approached his perch. But a fisherdragon with a goal does not easily lose sight; Oliver waited, still as the stone on which he sat, until the largest fish of the group was closest to the surface. He knew the moment a paw broke the surface, the others would scatter...so without hesitance, a slender paw darted out... ...And with an ungainly splash, the Coatl fell nose-first into the shallows. He wasn't off-balance, no, Oliver had certainly felt a paw wrap around his and yank with the strength of a beast much larger than a fish. He floundered, panicked, his tail smacking into a solid flank before he managed to drag himself back onto his perch. When he whirled around, his yellow eyes wide and frightened, he found himself snout-to-snout with a [i]very[/i] beautiful and [i]very[/i] irritated-looking Pearlcatcher. "I hope for your sake you weren't wanting to eat my friends," she snarled, her melodic voice low with anger. Oliver started, his jaw hanging open in an attempt to formulate a reply. "I...uh." [i]Of course not, I was merely studying! Your scales match the Sea so beautifully, so seamlessly, I wasn't aware they were accompanied by a lovely dragoness.[/i] "Yeah, sorry, I...thought they got outta my nets earlier, and I'm a compulsive...fisher and I didn't know they were your friends. I'm sorry, so sorry..." [i]Smooth![/i] He thought that she was going to claw his nose, and he was quite fine with that--he'd earned it. To his surprise, however, she merely huffed and rolled her gorgeous twilight-purple eyes. "Wouldn't be the first time," she muttered, glancing down into the water, where her friends were gathered. "These are companion fish. Don't try to catch them, or you'll catch claws much sharper and angrier than mine." She moved to depart, but something compelled Oliver to stop her. "Wait! Ah. First of all...thank you for not. Shredding me, because I am quite sure you could." He eyed her gleaming trident pointedly. "But. I. I just...was wondering if. Perhaps you could help me understand?" He flattened his crests again, bashfully, and a pink blush crept across his scales. She was very pretty, this sea-Pearlcatcher--all lean lines and strength from swimming, with subtle runic patterns that glittered against her marbled blue scales. "Understand why some fish behave this way. Follow dragons and such. I don't...you're right, this isn't a mistake I want to make again, and uh. If we encounter one another again I want to talk about fish and maybe each other and not accidentally fall in the water while trying to hurt your friends." Okay, so he wasn't either well-spoken or subtle, not at all. But something in the Pearlcatcher's eyes seemed to soften--whether out of happiness or pity, he wasn't sure--and she planted her paws. "Well. Since you asked so kindly..." She smirked at him, and he took a sudden acute interest in his own paws. "I guess we can stay here and talk about fish, if you promise not to go chasing my friends again." She sat down, somehow appearing regal despite her soaked fur. "I'm Ceto. And you?" * * * [b]SORRY omg that was so long, I am apparently way too fond of exposition! XP I hope you enjoyed it, and that you found it worth the wait![/b]
@bloodyfangs75
Without further ado...

Your enchanting lady of the sea, Ceto...
46407529_350.png

33113524_350.png
...intrigues my fisher-dragon, Oliver!
The Sea had been smooth that day, bringing swathes of fat silver fish straight into Oliver's waiting sinew nets. He'd tracked the schools plenty of times, memorizing their swimming patterns and frequently-traveled paths through the tidepools of the archipelago his clan called home. They localized around Emajogi's island, much to his dismay, but the day had been easy; no surprise visits from the rogue Bogsneak, no unfortunate encounters with her monstrous teeth.

The Coatl could have sworn he'd seen a handful of brilliantly striped fish following along with his schools, but when he flew his haul back to the back room of the clan's pub to take inventory and report to the chefs, he'd only pawed through his typical blue and silver-scaled captures. No golden, no orange...

And Oliver was a dragon of duty. If somehow catches (and particularly delicious-looking catches at that; their trailing fins looked like they would accent some of Viridi's stews beautifully) had managed to evade his strategies, well...then his strategies clearly needed updating! Plenty of daylight remained, fortunately for him, so with an indignant huff, the Coatl opted to spend the remainder of his working hours tracking. Improving my tactics, he could tell his boss when she inevitably came asking. Certainly not playing a glorified game of hide-and-seek.

Much to his delight, the brilliant fish were easy to spot from the air, and had not moved far--they'd taken a path through the territory toward the northern borders, where the Shadowbinder's influence turned the jagged volcanic rocks bone-smooth and marbled white against the Sea, like enormous teeth breaking the water's surface. He'd abandoned his nets and hooks to ease his movement; if he caught anything that afternoon, it would be with his claws alone. He settled upon a stone and lowered himself, flattening the crests atop his head and watching the water with laser-focus. This school, smaller than average, moved quite erratically, he noted--not swimming mindlessly along a set path as most larger groups were wont to do. No, these creatures moved as an entity, seeming to occasionally jerk back as if in surprise, their formation never faltering.

Oliver was so entranced that he very nearly forgot to lunge when the school approached his perch.

But a fisherdragon with a goal does not easily lose sight; Oliver waited, still as the stone on which he sat, until the largest fish of the group was closest to the surface. He knew the moment a paw broke the surface, the others would scatter...so without hesitance, a slender paw darted out...

...And with an ungainly splash, the Coatl fell nose-first into the shallows. He wasn't off-balance, no, Oliver had certainly felt a paw wrap around his and yank with the strength of a beast much larger than a fish. He floundered, panicked, his tail smacking into a solid flank before he managed to drag himself back onto his perch. When he whirled around, his yellow eyes wide and frightened, he found himself snout-to-snout with a very beautiful and very irritated-looking Pearlcatcher.

"I hope for your sake you weren't wanting to eat my friends," she snarled, her melodic voice low with anger. Oliver started, his jaw hanging open in an attempt to formulate a reply.

"I...uh." Of course not, I was merely studying! Your scales match the Sea so beautifully, so seamlessly, I wasn't aware they were accompanied by a lovely dragoness. "Yeah, sorry, I...thought they got outta my nets earlier, and I'm a compulsive...fisher and I didn't know they were your friends. I'm sorry, so sorry..."

Smooth!

He thought that she was going to claw his nose, and he was quite fine with that--he'd earned it. To his surprise, however, she merely huffed and rolled her gorgeous twilight-purple eyes.

"Wouldn't be the first time," she muttered, glancing down into the water, where her friends were gathered. "These are companion fish. Don't try to catch them, or you'll catch claws much sharper and angrier than mine."

She moved to depart, but something compelled Oliver to stop her. "Wait! Ah. First of all...thank you for not. Shredding me, because I am quite sure you could." He eyed her gleaming trident pointedly. "But. I. I just...was wondering if. Perhaps you could help me understand?"

He flattened his crests again, bashfully, and a pink blush crept across his scales. She was very pretty, this sea-Pearlcatcher--all lean lines and strength from swimming, with subtle runic patterns that glittered against her marbled blue scales. "Understand why some fish behave this way. Follow dragons and such. I don't...you're right, this isn't a mistake I want to make again, and uh. If we encounter one another again I want to talk about fish and maybe each other and not accidentally fall in the water while trying to hurt your friends."

Okay, so he wasn't either well-spoken or subtle, not at all. But something in the Pearlcatcher's eyes seemed to soften--whether out of happiness or pity, he wasn't sure--and she planted her paws.

"Well. Since you asked so kindly..." She smirked at him, and he took a sudden acute interest in his own paws. "I guess we can stay here and talk about fish, if you promise not to go chasing my friends again." She sat down, somehow appearing regal despite her soaked fur. "I'm Ceto. And you?"

SORRY omg that was so long, I am apparently way too fond of exposition! XP I hope you enjoyed it, and that you found it worth the wait!
zpLa269OAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Tigres | 23 | FR+2 | USA
@tigresjumeaux [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38494735] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384948/38494735_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3604040] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36041/3604040_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]... would you like to be happy? [/i] A witch doctor sees a crack in the wall. A tiny pinprick of light shines on the other end, looking in. A dragon, a small, weedy looking thing smiles with a mouth full of crooked yellow fangs. Zoran - you can't be sure how he got here, can you? Not many people can. Don't walk away. I know you can see me. Let me ask you something, Zoran - you seem like the sullen type. We can flirt like high schoolers all day ;) , but I have a better idea: [center]Would you like to be happy? Would you like to never feel sad again? Have you ever been touched by royalty? I'm tired of seeing everyone so [i]glum[/i] all the time. And because I've been elevated to a higher plane of existence, I've decided to help! For a SMALL MONTHLY FEE OF [][][][][][][][][] YOU, TOO, CAN THROW AWAY YOUR MISERABLE LITTLE LIFE AND PARTY ALL DAY/NIGHT AND NEVER EVER STOP The world can be a tricky place to navigate, it makes you feel sad, and people are always so :( selfish :( Why bother with it? It's paradise here. Trust me you'll love it i'm giving you an out, once in a lifetime opportunity. I don't come to everyone like this. But you're special. You can see me. So. come on come on come on come on come on come on come on come on I'm not Very Patient. You Know~ :][/center] .... A prince peers through a crack in the wall. He's sick, and he sees a doctor on the other side. He scratches and claws and reaches through tiny cracks all around. A rat, stuck in a wall. [center]Who am I? You're really going to ask that? I'm no SPIRIT, sweet cheeks. / To be honest I don't know what I am Go away / Come closer. -- Help me / I'm here to help. (You're the /I'm the) only one who can HELP[/center] Guide: Gilded is upper class , Royal is political , Undercity is rough lowerclass, Pr!NC3 is some heckin vaporwave synthwave helldemons
@tigresjumeaux

38494735_350.png

3604040_350.png

... would you like to be happy?

A witch doctor sees a crack in the wall. A tiny pinprick of light shines on the other end, looking in. A dragon, a small, weedy looking thing smiles with a mouth full of crooked yellow fangs.

Zoran - you can't be sure how he got here, can you? Not many people can. Don't walk away. I know you can see me.

Let me ask you something, Zoran - you seem like the sullen type. We can flirt like high schoolers all day ;) , but I have a better idea:
Would you like to be happy? Would you like to never feel sad again?
Have you ever been touched by royalty?
I'm tired of seeing everyone so glum all the time. And because I've been elevated to a higher plane of existence, I've decided to help!

For a SMALL MONTHLY FEE OF [][][][][][][][][] YOU, TOO, CAN THROW AWAY YOUR MISERABLE LITTLE LIFE AND PARTY ALL DAY/NIGHT AND NEVER EVER STOP

The world can be a tricky place to navigate, it makes you feel sad, and people are always so :( selfish :( Why bother with it?
It's paradise here. Trust me you'll love it i'm giving you an out, once in a lifetime opportunity. I don't come to everyone like this. But you're special. You can see me. So. come on come on come on come on come on come on come on come on
I'm not
Very
Patient.
You Know~ :]

A prince peers through a crack in the wall. He's sick, and he sees a doctor on the other side. He scratches and claws and reaches through tiny cracks all around. A rat, stuck in a wall.
Who am I? You're really going to ask that?

I'm no SPIRIT, sweet cheeks. / To be honest I don't know what I am

Go away / Come closer.

--
Help me / I'm here to help.

(You're the /I'm the) only one who can HELP

Guide: Gilded is upper class , Royal is political , Undercity is rough lowerclass, Pr!NC3 is some heckin vaporwave synthwave helldemons
NXwxhXo.png
[center]@Hiss claim! Your spider lad [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34138334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341384/34138334_350.png[/img] [/url] has caught the attention of my quiet huntress! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43686103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436862/43686103_350.png[/img] [/url] --- * --- [/center] Amaterasu hadn't planned on wandering this deep into the plaguelands, but the game she had her keen eye on had dashed away so fast and far that the poor skydancer had lost her way trying to track it back down. This, in turn, eventually led her to the borders of Plague, where the foul sour-sweet smells of decay and rot reached her nostrils... and enticed her to wander further in. Born in light, yet with a heart of plague, Ama had always loved the way her marking mimicked the splatters of blood that Plaguelings seemed to admire. It made her feel at home in an otherwise hostile environment. She wandered all throughout the day, bow and arrow at the ready just in case anyone decided to ambush her- which had already happened in prior visits, unfortunately. But, luckily, she never got more than a bite mark. So Ama wandered on, until the sun began to fade. By now she was beginning to grow weary, and her feet felt sore. Her mind began to wander, and she could swear she began to hear a soft male voice, calling, inviting. '[i]I'm coming[/i]', she thought, conjuring a soft orb of light in her palm. '[i]I hear you, I'm coming[/i]'. [center][i]" -And from decay we shall be reborn, from sickness we shall heal. Their hurt shall be our strength, and the seeds of green shall take no root where roots of red run deep! For we are the Plague! Of life eternal, of survival certain, of perseverance! "[/i][/center] Amaterasu didn't know how long she had been sitting there, listening, as if enchanted. But when she came back to her own mind, she notices many small torches planted into the soil around her, forming a crescent moon shape with one dragon where the torches lacked. A pearlcatcher of green and red, looking both sickly yet ever so healthy. '[i]Plague[/i]...'. Her eyes were trained on him as he spotted her almost at the same time, and as he walked over, she couldn't help but shiver. '[i]True Plague...[/i]' "You aren't from here, are you?" His voice managed to dissipate the clouds of wonder in her brain. "I- I'm not. I apologize- I wasn't- I-" "It's alright lass. Relax. Do you have a name?" "Amaterasu" "Splendid. They call [i]me [/i]Vadik, and you have just listened to my sermon" "A sermon-? Oh dear- have I listened to something I shouldn't have!?" "Oh, quite the contrary... I saw you approach, in fact. You might not remember, but as I spoke, you fell into a trance. Now, if you were from these lands, I would not be as surprised. But a Light born... Tell me, why is it that you have a connection to my lands?" "I- Vadik, sir, I do not know. But- if I may be so bold, I-... I'd want to stay here" "Oh?" "Yes. I'd want to stay here. Listen to you speak again. Your voice... It was as if Plaguemother had spoken straight through you. It was... breathtaking..." [i](sksks maybe not a 'flirt', but i hope its okay! Can be added into his bio if you'd like!)[/i] ------------------------------ [i]Next person:[/i] please only choose from my Ysbraviar tabs, and take note of some dragons that have mates! Not all do, but some. Sexualities aren't really set (apart from a few that are mentioned) so anything is fine ^^ Also, don't worry if a dragon has already been flirted with! Feel free to flirt with them anyway!
@Hiss claim!
Your spider lad

34138334_350.png

has caught the attention of my quiet huntress!

43686103_350.png

--- * ---

Amaterasu hadn't planned on wandering this deep into the plaguelands, but the game she had her keen eye on had dashed away so fast and far that the poor skydancer had lost her way trying to track it back down. This, in turn, eventually led her to the borders of Plague, where the foul sour-sweet smells of decay and rot reached her nostrils... and enticed her to wander further in. Born in light, yet with a heart of plague, Ama had always loved the way her marking mimicked the splatters of blood that Plaguelings seemed to admire. It made her feel at home in an otherwise hostile environment.

She wandered all throughout the day, bow and arrow at the ready just in case anyone decided to ambush her- which had already happened in prior visits, unfortunately. But, luckily, she never got more than a bite mark. So Ama wandered on, until the sun began to fade. By now she was beginning to grow weary, and her feet felt sore. Her mind began to wander, and she could swear she began to hear a soft male voice, calling, inviting. 'I'm coming', she thought, conjuring a soft orb of light in her palm. 'I hear you, I'm coming'.
" -And from decay we shall be reborn, from sickness we shall heal. Their hurt shall be our strength, and the seeds of green shall take no root where roots of red run deep! For we are the Plague! Of life eternal, of survival certain, of perseverance! "

Amaterasu didn't know how long she had been sitting there, listening, as if enchanted. But when she came back to her own mind, she notices many small torches planted into the soil around her, forming a crescent moon shape with one dragon where the torches lacked. A pearlcatcher of green and red, looking both sickly yet ever so healthy. 'Plague...'. Her eyes were trained on him as he spotted her almost at the same time, and as he walked over, she couldn't help but shiver. 'True Plague...'

"You aren't from here, are you?"
His voice managed to dissipate the clouds of wonder in her brain.
"I- I'm not. I apologize- I wasn't- I-"
"It's alright lass. Relax. Do you have a name?"
"Amaterasu"
"Splendid. They call me Vadik, and you have just listened to my sermon"
"A sermon-? Oh dear- have I listened to something I shouldn't have!?"
"Oh, quite the contrary... I saw you approach, in fact. You might not remember, but as I spoke, you fell into a trance. Now, if you were from these lands, I would not be as surprised. But a Light born... Tell me, why is it that you have a connection to my lands?"
"I- Vadik, sir, I do not know. But- if I may be so bold, I-... I'd want to stay here"
"Oh?"
"Yes. I'd want to stay here. Listen to you speak again. Your voice... It was as if Plaguemother had spoken straight through you. It was... breathtaking..."

(sksks maybe not a 'flirt', but i hope its okay! Can be added into his bio if you'd like!)
Next person:
please only choose from my Ysbraviar tabs, and take note of some dragons that have mates! Not all do, but some. Sexualities aren't really set (apart from a few that are mentioned) so anything is fine ^^
Also, don't worry if a dragon has already been flirted with! Feel free to flirt with them anyway!
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird Malacoda has been spotted by... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46827828] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468279/46827828_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52792583] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527926/52792583_350.png[/img] [/url] The hollow behemoth Grimm! ----------------------- For others, it is a quiet night. The moon hangs above them all, a gently glowing orb that grants little light for those awake. It does not bother Grimm. The voices in his head are a cacophony tonight, screaming so loud and making his ears ring. He does not know how long he has been walking. Upon the first whisper, the imperial had simply gotten up and started flying. A scream erupted from inside his head, bouncing around in his skull until his bones [i]ached[/i]. Grimm tilted, heading towards the ground at an alarming speed, uncaring of whether his worn out body were damaged in his crash. He would welcome death if it meant sweet silence. Unfortunately, dying wasn't his fate tonight; Grimm landed in a bank of fresh, soft snow. Struggling to stand up, the voices silent in their shock, Grimm sent a cascade of brilliant white in a halo around him. In the absence of malicous whispers, he realized he was not alone. There was a pearlcatcher, standing off in the distance. A voice in his head hisses something vulgar, something vile, but Grimm brushes the words aside with a flick of a tattered ear. This stranger makes the voices uneasy. They fall silent at the sight of exposed bone and cobwebs - no whispers, no screaming, no demands that he go on a bloody rampage. Grimm starts slowly towards the smaller male, finding his scarred limbs heavy and numb. Was this the demon's doing? Were the things inside him trying to keep him from this dragon? The effort only emboldened him, and with an impatient snarl he forced his lethargic body to move, to go towards the stranger with the hanging tendons and extra horns. He didn't have to go far. The pearlcatcher met him halfway, allowing Grimm to collapse into the ice and snow, breathing raspy and labored. Green eyes watch him, wary and yet unafraid. "I am not...making much of a...good impression, am I?" Grimm managed to wheeze, voice scratchy and hoarse. When had he last spoken aloud, when had the voices in his head been so quiet? Just looking down at this dragon, who had yet to run away from him - from his dead eyes, from his size, from the green that festered along his body and turned him into something feral. Grimm slowly lowered his head, letting his white-painted snout touch the cold frost of the ground; he had to meet that wary gaze, had to try and make this dragon know what he could do. "I think...you may be....my savior, stranger..." ---------------------------- It's not....exactly flirting, but Grimm isn't the flirtatious type, and I'm willing to bet neither is Malacoda. But I thought a skinwalker and a vessel for hell might get along~. To next person: All dragons have lore and sexualities, some of in-lore mates as well. Please ignore unnamed dragons and dragons without lore (if it has a bullet point list, that's ok, others are likely fodder if they don't have lore! Only dragons in the Clan Misfortune tab are available for forum games. Thank you!
@KyuuBird

Malacoda has been spotted by...

46827828_350.png

52792583_350.png

The hollow behemoth Grimm!

For others, it is a quiet night. The moon hangs above them all, a gently glowing orb that grants little light for those awake.

It does not bother Grimm. The voices in his head are a cacophony tonight, screaming so loud and making his ears ring. He does not know how long he has been walking. Upon the first whisper, the imperial had simply gotten up and started flying.

A scream erupted from inside his head, bouncing around in his skull until his bones ached.

Grimm tilted, heading towards the ground at an alarming speed, uncaring of whether his worn out body were damaged in his crash. He would welcome death if it meant sweet silence. Unfortunately, dying wasn't his fate tonight; Grimm landed in a bank of fresh, soft snow.

Struggling to stand up, the voices silent in their shock, Grimm sent a cascade of brilliant white in a halo around him.

In the absence of malicous whispers, he realized he was not alone. There was a pearlcatcher, standing off in the distance. A voice in his head hisses something vulgar, something vile, but Grimm brushes the words aside with a flick of a tattered ear.

This stranger makes the voices uneasy. They fall silent at the sight of exposed bone and cobwebs - no whispers, no screaming, no demands that he go on a bloody rampage.

Grimm starts slowly towards the smaller male, finding his scarred limbs heavy and numb. Was this the demon's doing? Were the things inside him trying to keep him from this dragon?

The effort only emboldened him, and with an impatient snarl he forced his lethargic body to move, to go towards the stranger with the hanging tendons and extra horns.

He didn't have to go far.

The pearlcatcher met him halfway, allowing Grimm to collapse into the ice and snow, breathing raspy and labored. Green eyes watch him, wary and yet unafraid.

"I am not...making much of a...good impression, am I?" Grimm managed to wheeze, voice scratchy and hoarse. When had he last spoken aloud, when had the voices in his head been so quiet? Just looking down at this dragon, who had yet to run away from him - from his dead eyes, from his size, from the green that festered along his body and turned him into something feral.

Grimm slowly lowered his head, letting his white-painted snout touch the cold frost of the ground; he had to meet that wary gaze, had to try and make this dragon know what he could do.

"I think...you may be....my savior, stranger..."

It's not....exactly flirting, but Grimm isn't the flirtatious type, and I'm willing to bet neither is Malacoda. But I thought a skinwalker and a vessel for hell might get along~.

To next person: All dragons have lore and sexualities, some of in-lore mates as well. Please ignore unnamed dragons and dragons without lore (if it has a bullet point list, that's ok, others are likely fodder if they don't have lore!

Only dragons in the Clan Misfortune tab are available for forum games. Thank you!
Help me pay rent and cat vet bills: Art & Lore Shop
frogs.png
[center] Claim TwistedRae Eowyn may have stumbled upon Technicolor [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152921/15292035_350.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454323/45432290_350.png[/img] The softly glowing skydancer wandered on the edge of the wastelands and lands of shadows.Here was one of the best spots to see the stars.She watched them dance...she'd danced up there.Before she came down here,on the wishes of her lord.She spotted a shape in the shadows,more of the shape was surrounded by them.She saw them reach for her,just like the claws of the keybreaker reached for the destines of those she'd sword to protect.The dragon spotted her and color danced across her vision,colors she'd seen dance across the sky.She braced herself as he turned to her...her light shining brighter.He just looked at her...and then smiled.A smile that drove shivers down her spine,"Guess they can't have you" he replied.The shadows around him slid back...avoiding her."Too bright for their tastes" he laughed.She frowned.They stared each other down under the starlight until she flared her wings and flew off,trying to dust off the feeling from the male imp...the smile.The whisperers of the shadows...how loud did they sound in his ears?[/center]
Claim TwistedRae

Eowyn may have stumbled upon Technicolor
15292035_350.png45432290_350.png

The softly glowing skydancer wandered on the edge of the wastelands and lands of shadows.Here was one of the best spots to see the stars.She watched them dance...she'd danced up there.Before she came down here,on the wishes of her lord.She spotted a shape in the shadows,more of the shape was surrounded by them.She saw them reach for her,just like the claws of the keybreaker reached for the destines of those she'd sword to protect.The dragon spotted her and color danced across her vision,colors she'd seen dance across the sky.She braced herself as he turned to her...her light shining brighter.He just looked at her...and then smiled.A smile that drove shivers down her spine,"Guess they can't have you" he replied.The shadows around him slid back...avoiding her."Too bright for their tastes" he laughed.She frowned.They stared each other down under the starlight until she flared her wings and flew off,trying to dust off the feeling from the male imp...the smile.The whisperers of the shadows...how loud did they sound in his ears?
[center][size=2]@dragongem23 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50325568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503256/50325568_350.png[/img] [/url] Baggend is just adorable [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52987378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529874/52987378_350.png[/img] [/url] And I think he'd catch the attention of my curious Amara~ ++++ All Baggend could see was small flashes of white as he got twisted around and around. Small giggles could be heard from the white blobs, his balance effectively knocked off balance. After a minute, the white mass came to a stop, hovering just above him with a smile on her face. "[i]Why wear the mask my dear? It hinders from your beauty.[/i]" She said with a velvety voice. "Oh, y'know. I don't want to [b]blind[/b] anyone with my beauty!" He laughed, clenching his stomach as he wheezed. "I crack myself up." He whispered. "[i]Quite the jokester, aren't you?[/i]" She said with a giggle. "[i]Just think about it, yeah? You never know who you might find after taking a leap of faith.[/i]" She said with a wink before plummeting into a small canyon. "Wha- Hey!" He panicked slightly before, once again, being knocked off his feet by the mysterious female shooting into the clouds. "What a dragon.. Angel? I dunno. Who ever she was though.." He said with a smile as he shook his head. (Hopefully it's ok :D I've never been too awfully good at flirts >> And Baggend didn't really have much character written down other than beautiful and weird. So I hope I did him well (: ) (Next person: All my dragons can be assumed bi/pan unless stated otherwise (: )
@dragongem23

50325568_350.png

Baggend is just adorable

52987378_350.png

And I think he'd catch the attention of my curious Amara~

++++

All Baggend could see was small flashes of white as he got twisted around and around. Small giggles could be heard from the white blobs, his balance effectively knocked off balance.

After a minute, the white mass came to a stop, hovering just above him with a smile on her face.

"Why wear the mask my dear? It hinders from your beauty." She said with a velvety voice.

"Oh, y'know. I don't want to blind anyone with my beauty!" He laughed, clenching his stomach as he wheezed. "I crack myself up." He whispered.

"Quite the jokester, aren't you?" She said with a giggle. "Just think about it, yeah? You never know who you might find after taking a leap of faith." She said with a wink before plummeting into a small canyon.

"Wha- Hey!" He panicked slightly before, once again, being knocked off his feet by the mysterious female shooting into the clouds. "What a dragon.. Angel? I dunno. Who ever she was though.." He said with a smile as he shook his head.

(Hopefully it's ok :D I've never been too awfully good at flirts >> And Baggend didn't really have much character written down other than beautiful and weird. So I hope I did him well (: )

(Next person:
All my dragons can be assumed bi/pan unless stated otherwise (: )
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@lynz Didn’t know the sexuality so...imma just assume she’s straight [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51133477] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511335/51133477_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51304844] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513049/51304844_350.png[/img] [/url] Lovely was a prince, and not one to flirt with another. But, as soon as he set eyes on Ruby, he fell in love. “Hey there.” He smiled as he approached the skydancer. “Wanna go out?” As blunt, and uh subtle he was, she agreed, and they went out. And possibly broke up. Maybe not. Who knows? (Lmao Sorry it was short, I didn’t know her personality, nor did I remember her name..sorry ^^
@lynz

Didn’t know the sexuality so...imma just assume she’s straight

51133477_350.png

51304844_350.png

Lovely was a prince, and not one to flirt with another. But, as soon as he set eyes on Ruby, he fell in love.
“Hey there.” He smiled as he approached the skydancer. “Wanna go out?” As blunt, and uh subtle he was, she agreed, and they went out. And possibly broke up. Maybe not. Who knows?

(Lmao Sorry it was short, I didn’t know her personality, nor did I remember her name..sorry ^^
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
[i]this may take a while since I’m on mobile currently..,[/i] @Pyrozod [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49442385] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/494424/49442385_350.png[/img] [/url] your [u]Allure[/u] caught the eye of my Gaoler Who’s name is [u]L[/u], Letoirkne, but much prefers the name L. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53323529] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533236/53323529_350.png[/img] [/url] L had seen him around before. He’d made a delivery once to Allure’s clan because it was so far away and they didn’t really have any other dragons in this clan that wanted to be so far away from home. L never minded though. He took this opportunity to scope out the outlands. He’d never been farther than his little deserted hut in the lightning realm of the world. Whilst looking around the entirety of this clan’s den, he paused just at the door. He recognized the small, yet loud, clunking and clinking or a mimic coming towards him. It was not an unheard of sound to him as his clan had four of them. He stood in a awkward stance, ready to punt the unknown thing when he was stopped by the sound of a soothing voice. It seemed as if it was talking to the mimic. Couldn’t be though. Who the heck talks to their familiars? He did, but he wasn’t gonna admit that to himself. He was soon able to put the voice to a face when a tall thin dragon came near their hibernal den and paused for a moment. He knew L was there. He just couldn’t see him. L had the ability to go invisible as long as he wanted to. He began to flicker in and out of invisibility as he was taken aback by this man’s beauty. “W-wow.” He spoke out stupidly. The other dragon didn’t seem to be fond of the new voice and he threw his staff at him. “Ouch!” Yelped L, as he began to shift into the line of site of Allure. “What are you doing here?” Demanded the smaller male. “I was just here to deliver a package to this clan. “Yeah? Well why are you at our den then?” Questioned the turquoise dragon. “I-I just wanted to see who was in there..” He admitted sadly. ——————————————————————————————————————————— After having chatted for a bit longer about his reasoning for staying at this clan for longer than he should’ve, L began to muster up the courage to tell him how he felt. “This may be a bit weird-“ “Not as weird as you staring at sleeping dragons for 10 minutes.” “It wasn’t- it wasn’t even a minute.” Growled L. “Anyway, look, I just wanted to say, you’ve gotta be the prettiest guy I’ve had the pleasure of seeing.” “Huh, a little formal are we?” L rolled his eyes and scoffed. “You can’t take a compliment can you?” “No, I can. Just not from creeps.” “Would you get over that?! I was just curious.” “Yeah whatever you say, Tom.” “Tom?” “Yeah, as in peeping Tom.” “Oh my g-“ “I’m kidding! I think you’re not too bad yourself.” He looked L over and L shifted in his seat. They were still outside the stone hibernal den, so it’s more like he shifted on the floor. L lifted his hand and brushed Allure’s face. “You’ve got such a pretty face.” Allure blushed a bit. “Thanks, Hannibal.” “Why do I even bother?” Sighed L as he threw his hands up and leaned his forehead against his knees. “You know, I could fly you back to your place?” “Y-Yeah? You’d do that?” “Sure why not? It’ll be like me walking you home after our first date.” “T-this was a date?” “Gods, I hope not. Would’ve been one to remember though.” L laughed and pushed himself off the floor. He held his hand out for Allure to take. “Okay, this was a good date. Let’s go.” L joked and he sensed that Allure flushed at that. He strutted off, holding his hand in Allure’s, brimming with confidence. ——————————————————————————————————————————— [i]psst, i have a den full of single dragons. everyone else not in there is also free to be flirted with as well though./i]
this may take a while since I’m on mobile currently..,
@Pyrozod

49442385_350.png
your Allure caught the eye of my Gaoler

Who’s name is L, Letoirkne, but much prefers the name L.

53323529_350.png

L had seen him around before. He’d made a delivery once to Allure’s clan because it was so far away and they didn’t really have any other dragons in this clan that wanted to be so far away from home. L never minded though. He took this opportunity to scope out the outlands. He’d never been farther than his little deserted hut in the lightning realm of the world.

Whilst looking around the entirety of this clan’s den, he paused just at the door. He recognized the small, yet loud, clunking and clinking or a mimic coming towards him. It was not an unheard of sound to him as his clan had four of them. He stood in a awkward stance, ready to punt the unknown thing when he was stopped by the sound of a soothing voice. It seemed as if it was talking to the mimic. Couldn’t be though. Who the heck talks to their familiars? He did, but he wasn’t gonna admit that to himself.

He was soon able to put the voice to a face when a tall thin dragon came near their hibernal den and paused for a moment. He knew L was there. He just couldn’t see him. L had the ability to go invisible as long as he wanted to. He began to flicker in and out of invisibility as he was taken aback by this man’s beauty. “W-wow.” He spoke out stupidly. The other dragon didn’t seem to be fond of the new voice and he threw his staff at him. “Ouch!” Yelped L, as he began to shift into the line of site of Allure. “What are you doing here?” Demanded the smaller male. “I was just here to deliver a package to this clan. “Yeah? Well why are you at our den then?” Questioned the turquoise dragon. “I-I just wanted to see who was in there..” He admitted sadly.
———————————————————————————————————————————
After having chatted for a bit longer about his reasoning for staying at this clan for longer than he should’ve, L began to muster up the courage to tell him how he felt. “This may be a bit weird-“ “Not as weird as you staring at sleeping dragons for 10 minutes.” “It wasn’t- it wasn’t even a minute.” Growled L. “Anyway, look, I just wanted to say, you’ve gotta be the prettiest guy I’ve had the pleasure of seeing.” “Huh, a little formal are we?” L rolled his eyes and scoffed. “You can’t take a compliment can you?” “No, I can. Just not from creeps.” “Would you get over that?! I was just curious.” “Yeah whatever you say, Tom.” “Tom?” “Yeah, as in peeping Tom.” “Oh my g-“ “I’m kidding! I think you’re not too bad yourself.” He looked L over and L shifted in his seat. They were still outside the stone hibernal den, so it’s more like he shifted on the floor. L lifted his hand and brushed Allure’s face. “You’ve got such a pretty face.” Allure blushed a bit. “Thanks, Hannibal.” “Why do I even bother?” Sighed L as he threw his hands up and leaned his forehead against his knees. “You know, I could fly you back to your place?” “Y-Yeah? You’d do that?” “Sure why not? It’ll be like me walking you home after our first date.” “T-this was a date?” “Gods, I hope not. Would’ve been one to remember though.” L laughed and pushed himself off the floor. He held his hand out for Allure to take. “Okay, this was a good date. Let’s go.” L joked and he sensed that Allure flushed at that. He strutted off, holding his hand in Allure’s, brimming with confidence.

———————————————————————————————————————————

psst, i have a den full of single dragons. everyone else not in there is also free to be flirted with as well though./i]
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@painrivers [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52740191] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527402/52740191_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51209467] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512095/51209467_350.png[/img] [/url] he saw her, trudging slowly in the ice fields. he sauntered up to her. “what are you doing here? aren’t you freezing.” she simply shook her head at him and walked off. “wait! what’s your name?” he called out desperately. she ignored him and countinued on. he followed her, seemingly to the ends of this world. ((i didn’t look at her name either oof, im sure you know what that’s like))
@painrivers

52740191_350.png

51209467_350.png

he saw her, trudging slowly in the ice fields. he sauntered up to her. “what are you doing here? aren’t you freezing.” she simply shook her head at him and walked off. “wait! what’s your name?” he called out desperately. she ignored him and countinued on. he followed her, seemingly to the ends of this world.

((i didn’t look at her name either oof, im sure you know what that’s like))
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngthere's no life as complete as one lived by choicetumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
[center]Claiming Lynz since they got ninja'd and mythicals @Dragongem23 myself [b]@mythicals[/b] Arwen has stumbled into Umbra [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499210/49920964_350.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73978/7397728_350.png[/img] Arwen stopped,and looked at the radiant dragon from afar,light glinted off of the shimmering feathers.He couldn't tell if it was male or female,but from the way they held themselves they we're definitely royalty.The dragon turned and looked him straight in the eye,it sent a shiver thru him...one of just them knowing that he was there."Why are you watching me?" they asked.Their voice...it was definitely female.He didn't answer and saw anger flash thru their eyes for a second."You should answer" they replied."It's rude not too" there was a hint of...something in that last sentence. (I saw umbra as royalty in the clain...i don't know if that fits her or not) [b]@Lynz[/b] Xenrakei has caught Natasha's attention [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528881/52888002_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533775/53377492_350.png[/img] She stopped,seeing a flash of red.She pounced on it.."ha!" she shouted as she landed on what she thought was a fox or something...she was just as startled as her catch when she noticed that it was another gaoler...just like her.Red mane with grey fur."S-Sorry!" she said getting off of him just as red in the face as he was."I-it's fine" he said with a smile Sorry both of them are short i just havn't had good inspiration today! [/center]
Claiming Lynz since they got ninja'd and mythicals
@Dragongem23 myself

@mythicals
Arwen has stumbled into Umbra
49920964_350.png7397728_350.png
Arwen stopped,and looked at the radiant dragon from afar,light glinted off of the shimmering feathers.He couldn't tell if it was male or female,but from the way they held themselves they we're definitely royalty.The dragon turned and looked him straight in the eye,it sent a shiver thru him...one of just them knowing that he was there."Why are you watching me?" they asked.Their voice...it was definitely female.He didn't answer and saw anger flash thru their eyes for a second."You should answer" they replied."It's rude not too" there was a hint of...something in that last sentence.

(I saw umbra as royalty in the clain...i don't know if that fits her or not)

@Lynz
Xenrakei has caught Natasha's attention
52888002_350.png
53377492_350.png
She stopped,seeing a flash of red.She pounced on it.."ha!" she shouted as she landed on what she thought was a fox or something...she was just as startled as her catch when she noticed that it was another gaoler...just like her.Red mane with grey fur."S-Sorry!" she said getting off of him just as red in the face as he was."I-it's fine" he said with a smile

Sorry both of them are short i just havn't had good inspiration today!
1 2 ... 607 608 609 610 611 ... 734 735