Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tag your favorite lairs!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@pushpin :crying_cat: thangk u
@pushpin :crying_cat: thangk u
iZL3f1a.png
@pushpin u got me cryin in the club hdu
@pushpin u got me cryin in the club hdu
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Faraway thank you so much for such a nice compliment on my lair!!!

@Epher I DON'T KNOW HOW I DIDN'T TAG YOU IN THIS. some of my favorite dragons on the whole SITE are in your lair like how did i forget??????
@Faraway thank you so much for such a nice compliment on my lair!!!

@Epher I DON'T KNOW HOW I DIDN'T TAG YOU IN THIS. some of my favorite dragons on the whole SITE are in your lair like how did i forget??????
4mAisVM.png
@dustfawn [img]https://i.imgur.com/npmqGXi.jpg[/img] but seriously, i love a lot of lairs! here are some really gorgeous/exceptional ones @idesofblood - best clan theme i've seen on this site @dustfawn - minimalist but in a really pretty way!! @ririterasu - absolute art/lore dream + gorgeous dragons @ilios - light aesthetic is 11/10 @peisinoe - actual queen of brightness and pastels i love @rogue - WILDCLAW REALM WILDCLAW REALM @windows98 - the SICKEST vaporwave lair and i'm in love w/ the theme + execution @condemn - the other side of the light aesthetic, yellow+red is v beautiful and looks like a high-end lair lolol @kogoruhn - bestest lore ever the organization and the dedication is astounding
@dustfawn
npmqGXi.jpg

but seriously, i love a lot of lairs! here are some really gorgeous/exceptional ones

@idesofblood - best clan theme i've seen on this site
@dustfawn - minimalist but in a really pretty way!!
@ririterasu - absolute art/lore dream + gorgeous dragons
@ilios - light aesthetic is 11/10
@peisinoe - actual queen of brightness and pastels i love
@rogue - WILDCLAW REALM WILDCLAW REALM
@windows98 - the SICKEST vaporwave lair and i'm in love w/ the theme + execution
@condemn - the other side of the light aesthetic, yellow+red is v beautiful and looks like a high-end lair lolol
@kogoruhn - bestest lore ever the organization and the dedication is astounding
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@pushpin @croix
HEART EYES EMOJI thank you both i kiss
@pushpin @croix
HEART EYES EMOJI thank you both i kiss
1MLrn1k.png
@los

oh my goodness, you're an angel ;w;
thank you so much, you're such a big sweetheart! I love your lair too! I know we have different aesthetics, but i certainly appreciate it, it's always so unique and all your dragons are so different.

@cantripping

Your babies are always the cutest, i adore your lair set up, and i adore your taste in dragons too! Despite being total opposites in what we like, i still appreciate your tastes! all of your dragons are so lovely and different, especially the personalities you give them. It's so easy to see the time and care you put into them.

@Naria

You're lair is so vibrant with hints of dark and i love it so much, the contrasts really make the brights stand out and the darks look darker, it's so awesome.

@FloralFawna

i completely adore that your lair is full of dragons and colours that make you happy, and feel good, with different and unique combinations that aren't common on FR, or dragons with that unique colour combination as well.

@faeling

Your whole lair reflects your personality, bright and colourful, and wonderful and every reason why I love you.
@los

oh my goodness, you're an angel ;w;
thank you so much, you're such a big sweetheart! I love your lair too! I know we have different aesthetics, but i certainly appreciate it, it's always so unique and all your dragons are so different.

@cantripping

Your babies are always the cutest, i adore your lair set up, and i adore your taste in dragons too! Despite being total opposites in what we like, i still appreciate your tastes! all of your dragons are so lovely and different, especially the personalities you give them. It's so easy to see the time and care you put into them.

@Naria

You're lair is so vibrant with hints of dark and i love it so much, the contrasts really make the brights stand out and the darks look darker, it's so awesome.

@FloralFawna

i completely adore that your lair is full of dragons and colours that make you happy, and feel good, with different and unique combinations that aren't common on FR, or dragons with that unique colour combination as well.

@faeling

Your whole lair reflects your personality, bright and colourful, and wonderful and every reason why I love you.
FY9uLcA.png
@los
Ahhhh thank you so much!! and right back at you, your lair is amazing. I would steal a lot of dragons from you.
@los
Ahhhh thank you so much!! and right back at you, your lair is amazing. I would steal a lot of dragons from you.
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Convexity
Gah! My lair isn't as pretty as yours! *goes back into hiding in the shadows, playfully glaring at you for dragging me out into the light of the forums*
@Convexity
Gah! My lair isn't as pretty as yours! *goes back into hiding in the shadows, playfully glaring at you for dragging me out into the light of the forums*
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/245436982728196107/575567764719271946/postdivider.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#ad6200]A[/color][/size][size=4]a, thank you! @wyvernaura888 I enjoy my lair theme, though I must admit all of the amazing lairs here are inspiring me to change things up a little. Some of my favorite lairs: @Claire has some amazingly succulent lore, and I still remember reading through it and grinning. Twisted in the most fun of ways! (also, please tell Brainz I love him) @Mip That Nature/Plague aesthetic? To [i]die[/i] for. It is rare that I see an aesthetic so masterfully executed. @epher, @aearinn, and @Nimrook get a callout for their beautiful dusty lairs, which have made me appreciate the desert aesthetic a lot more than I used to. I'm gonna be honest, sometimes when I get bored I run over to these three lairs just to admire the dragons for a bit. @Astrophile The first page is a cluster of amazing Halloween-themed dragons, and the next one is vaporwave. What more could you possibly ask for?
postdivider.png
Aa, thank you! @wyvernaura888 I enjoy my lair theme, though I must admit all of the amazing lairs here are inspiring me to change things up a little.

Some of my favorite lairs:
@Claire has some amazingly succulent lore, and I still remember reading through it and grinning. Twisted in the most fun of ways! (also, please tell Brainz I love him)
@Mip That Nature/Plague aesthetic? To die for. It is rare that I see an aesthetic so masterfully executed.
@epher, @aearinn, and @Nimrook get a callout for their beautiful dusty lairs, which have made me appreciate the desert aesthetic a lot more than I used to. I'm gonna be honest, sometimes when I get bored I run over to these three lairs just to admire the dragons for a bit.
@Astrophile The first page is a cluster of amazing Halloween-themed dragons, and the next one is vaporwave. What more could you possibly ask for?
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@croix no u [emoji=heart size=1]
@croix no u
IMG_0247.jpg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15