Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are u like when ur tired
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
i always act incredibly tired, and i always act sleep-drunk. last time i was tired i just. talked about fire emblem awakening, a game i know nothing about, for a few hours, until i fell asleep.
i always act incredibly tired, and i always act sleep-drunk. last time i was tired i just. talked about fire emblem awakening, a game i know nothing about, for a few hours, until i fell asleep.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I ramble A LOT. More than I usually ramble, which is also a lot. It gets to a point where it’s a bit embarrassing and when I realize I’ve done it I apologize for rambling and then climb into a hole somewhere to feel ashamed of myself. :,)
I ramble A LOT. More than I usually ramble, which is also a lot. It gets to a point where it’s a bit embarrassing and when I realize I’ve done it I apologize for rambling and then climb into a hole somewhere to feel ashamed of myself. :,)
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
When I'm sleepy i'm super affectionate and excited but also very very tangenty... if that's even a word. Y'all even say the NAME Icarus and I start yelling about greek mythology and how I feel about it. but I also complain every few minutes that's I'm so sleepy
When I'm sleepy i'm super affectionate and excited but also very very tangenty... if that's even a word. Y'all even say the NAME Icarus and I start yelling about greek mythology and how I feel about it. but I also complain every few minutes that's I'm so sleepy
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
I'm eaither incredibly irritable. Or I just laugh uncontrollably. At everything. Like laugh so hard my ribs ache for several days after.
I'm eaither incredibly irritable. Or I just laugh uncontrollably. At everything. Like laugh so hard my ribs ache for several days after.
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
its been a long time since I've been REALLY tired but

the last time was between university exams and I was in the library with caffiene ***** and energy drinks but neither were reactivating my brain so I spent 6 hours watching disneys hercules on repeat but kind of actually staring through the screen and just being the equivalent of a disembodied brain rotating in a barrel of honey
its been a long time since I've been REALLY tired but

the last time was between university exams and I was in the library with caffiene ***** and energy drinks but neither were reactivating my brain so I spent 6 hours watching disneys hercules on repeat but kind of actually staring through the screen and just being the equivalent of a disembodied brain rotating in a barrel of honey
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
I am at my best when tired. My writing is so creative and poetic, and usually has less grammar or spelling issues than when i am awake, funnily enough.
I am at my best when tired. My writing is so creative and poetic, and usually has less grammar or spelling issues than when i am awake, funnily enough.
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
Cynical. Very cynical. And evil. I like to get into trouble, and I like to annoy people.

But on a rare occasion, I will get verrry talkative, and start telling people EVERYTHING that I'm thinking about, as it comes to mind. So it's kinda weird.
Cynical. Very cynical. And evil. I like to get into trouble, and I like to annoy people.

But on a rare occasion, I will get verrry talkative, and start telling people EVERYTHING that I'm thinking about, as it comes to mind. So it's kinda weird.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
If you’re talking about if you are really tired, then I’m VERY grumpy and I tend to accidentally start an argument with someone.
If you’re talking about if you are really tired, then I’m VERY grumpy and I tend to accidentally start an argument with someone.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I'm how I am normally because I'm always sleep deprived
Tn4aWhc.png
[quote name="IrritatorRaji" date="2019-07-09 11:17:35" ] I'm how I am normally because I'm always sleep deprived [/quote] we found it. the mood of the thread
IrritatorRaji wrote on 2019-07-09 11:17:35:

we found it. the mood of the thread
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16