Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are u like when ur tired
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I get really grumpy and annoyed. Also, when I stay up way too late, I start getting really paranoid and jumpy. I usually just feel like; "okay what was that noise and who's breaking in?"
I get really grumpy and annoyed. Also, when I stay up way too late, I start getting really paranoid and jumpy. I usually just feel like; "okay what was that noise and who's breaking in?"

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
Either grouchy as all hell, or so nonchalant it hurts. There is no inbetween.
Either grouchy as all hell, or so nonchalant it hurts. There is no inbetween.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I'm always tired
I'm always tired
If I'm mentally drained I get really annoying as I'll start to make assumptions about things (that usually end up being incorrect). It's one of those things I'm trying to be better about.
If I'm mentally drained I get really annoying as I'll start to make assumptions about things (that usually end up being incorrect). It's one of those things I'm trying to be better about.
td9UiZS.png
oh, it depends...
  • complaining, especially if it's the day after a bad night of sleep, is pretty common
  • fake-napping at Every Possible Opportunity, even if it's only 5 seconds
  • not really focusing on anything
  • getting nothing done
  • occasionally i get loopy-tired and my tendency to laugh at unfunny things gets even stronger
oh, it depends...
  • complaining, especially if it's the day after a bad night of sleep, is pretty common
  • fake-napping at Every Possible Opportunity, even if it's only 5 seconds
  • not really focusing on anything
  • getting nothing done
  • occasionally i get loopy-tired and my tendency to laugh at unfunny things gets even stronger
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
Super Spaced Out and will not be able to focus on anything no matter what. If it's really bad I'll have no thoughts going on in my head either - just pictures and vague concepts.

One time when I went with my school to France we had a night flight and I didn't sleep at all. When we landed it was 8:30am and our tour guide immediately started showing us around. We didn't stop til about 11:00PM It was 36 hours since I last slept and I had no thoughts at that point except

a.) keep walking, don't sit/stand, or I WILL pass out
b.) picture of bed

That was it.
Super Spaced Out and will not be able to focus on anything no matter what. If it's really bad I'll have no thoughts going on in my head either - just pictures and vague concepts.

One time when I went with my school to France we had a night flight and I didn't sleep at all. When we landed it was 8:30am and our tour guide immediately started showing us around. We didn't stop til about 11:00PM It was 36 hours since I last slept and I had no thoughts at that point except

a.) keep walking, don't sit/stand, or I WILL pass out
b.) picture of bed

That was it.
ywCJX34.png
[quote name="yeehawbuckaroo" date="2019-07-03 23:50:44" ] Number 2. I call it oxygen high. I'll do the absolute dumbest things when it nears late night time and I'll wake up the next day and be like "uhh... what did I do?" [/quote] following this, my favorite quote of mine is "i mean hey you can look up butts on your phone and delete your history"
yeehawbuckaroo wrote on 2019-07-03 23:50:44:
Number 2.
I call it oxygen high. I'll do the absolute dumbest things when it nears late night time and I'll wake up the next day and be like "uhh... what did I do?"
following this, my favorite quote of mine is "i mean hey you can look up butts on your phone and delete your history"
Hello LGBT Community
When I'm REALLY tired, like sleep deprived tired, I'm exactly the same as when I'm drunk. For real. So, talkative and spacey and laughing at everything.
When I'm REALLY tired, like sleep deprived tired, I'm exactly the same as when I'm drunk. For real. So, talkative and spacey and laughing at everything.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
I range between absolutely dead and about to fall asleep standing to a hyperactive semi grouchy ball of weird depending on the light level. I also can't fall asleep in cars or planes or any sitting position where I am not completely vertical. I have done it maybe twice since the age of 1. I grumble and mumble stuff usually about food, I often get hungry when I'm tired, complaining about light levels, or about my brothers being obnoxious, which the kinda are.
I range between absolutely dead and about to fall asleep standing to a hyperactive semi grouchy ball of weird depending on the light level. I also can't fall asleep in cars or planes or any sitting position where I am not completely vertical. I have done it maybe twice since the age of 1. I grumble and mumble stuff usually about food, I often get hungry when I'm tired, complaining about light levels, or about my brothers being obnoxious, which the kinda are.
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
People think I’m high
People think I’m high
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16