Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed !
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48
Hope all goes well!

If you've any accents/skins left I'd like some, otherwise any apparel is good :)
Hope all goes well!

If you've any accents/skins left I'd like some, otherwise any apparel is good :)
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
Is this still going on?

If it is, may I have some armor-typed apparel, thanks!
Is this still going on?

If it is, may I have some armor-typed apparel, thanks!
Hi. So sorry to hear about leaving. :( But, best wishes on the road ahead.

Could I ask for some treasure? I'm saving to buy Streak for my Neo.

Also, any golden apparel will be great.

Hi. So sorry to hear about leaving. :( But, best wishes on the road ahead.

Could I ask for some treasure? I'm saving to buy Streak for my Neo.

Also, any golden apparel will be great.

@Catniss

The best of luck in life! It is very generous of you to host a giveaway like this! I am always on the lookout for more apparel if you still have any to spare :)
@Catniss

The best of luck in life! It is very generous of you to host a giveaway like this! I am always on the lookout for more apparel if you still have any to spare :)
Cappu
+9 hours Flight Rising time
Your local nearly PG friendly milky coffee addict
click here for my art commission thread
I do traditional ink drawings of any creature!
Sorry to hear you're leaving. Could i have some gems? I need them for gene-projects. The one who has priority is this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49129699] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491297/49129699_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like to get her starmap and constalation.
Sorry to hear you're leaving. Could i have some gems? I need them for gene-projects. The one who has priority is this girl:

49129699_350.png

I'd like to get her starmap and constalation.
bf3b4878c44782d8ad09931799d354f0.png
Sorry to hear that your leaving.
Can I get some gems please? I'm saving up for the Cat Apparel Crate for my Coatl Leonora!
Sorry to hear that your leaving.
Can I get some gems please? I'm saving up for the Cat Apparel Crate for my Coatl Leonora!
p4qTex7.png
Could I have apparel and/or familiars

I would also love dragons such as Clarice/Spirro/Celestine
Could I have apparel and/or familiars

I would also love dragons such as Clarice/Spirro/Celestine
lAH9HaN.png I8zbFTZ.png eA9odUz.png
Hope you have fun outside FR :)
I would love apparel / familiair and possible skins / accents :)
Gems or treasure would also be handy, I am saving to commision artworks and buy genes to scry my dragons :)
Hope you have fun outside FR :)
I would love apparel / familiair and possible skins / accents :)
Gems or treasure would also be handy, I am saving to commision artworks and buy genes to scry my dragons :)
:D :D :D
@Catniss hi, are you still giving away treasure and gems? Rn I'm working on geneing 13 buds, so I would really appreciate funds to help towards that
@Catniss hi, are you still giving away treasure and gems? Rn I'm working on geneing 13 buds, so I would really appreciate funds to help towards that
48215809971_6c855f2e7d_o_d.png48215809956_5610c16e84_o_d.png48215854402_0f41afd59f_o_d.png48215854377_829266a48d_o_d.png48215809916_9fac1a86c3_o_d.png48215809906_dc3f0359ac_o_d.png
Ooo I’d love to give Spirro, Isla, and Canon a good home!!!

Can I also get some treasure and gems please? I’m trying to save up for a g1 auction ^^
Ooo I’d love to give Spirro, Isla, and Canon a good home!!!

Can I also get some treasure and gems please? I’m trying to save up for a g1 auction ^^
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48