Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed !
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48
Hey, I hope you had fun on flight rising! May I ask for some apparel, familiars or maybe a skin or two, if that’s possible? I can pay you in art! Just message me if you’d like a piece ^^
Hey, I hope you had fun on flight rising! May I ask for some apparel, familiars or maybe a skin or two, if that’s possible? I can pay you in art! Just message me if you’d like a piece ^^
..nova....she/her....fr +3....en & cn
..wishlist....adopts....accents....recolors....art shop
Hi! i hope you enjoyed your time on flight rising <3 could i have any apparel/ skins/ and possible a good familiar? (preferably skins or apparel). ah, sorry if i sound greedy but i only joined yesterday and currently i hardly have anything xd
Hi! i hope you enjoyed your time on flight rising <3 could i have any apparel/ skins/ and possible a good familiar? (preferably skins or apparel). ah, sorry if i sound greedy but i only joined yesterday and currently i hardly have anything xd
I definitely need some money.. I have four different gene projects and and desperate for lair space because of my hatchery.

If you can't give me me money though, I'd love some pink apparel!
I definitely need some money.. I have four different gene projects and and desperate for lair space because of my hatchery.

If you can't give me me money though, I'd love some pink apparel!
XGtgfcm.pngsFMScix.png1arPkdI.pngWH26Bag.pngiwOM9O6.pngEneOgWB.png
v8f8ZKI.png
Could I have some money? I’ve got quite a few gen1s that need genes

If not, would I be able to have some fish or insects? :)
Could I have some money? I’ve got quite a few gen1s that need genes

If not, would I be able to have some fish or insects? :)
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
Do you have a gloomwillow guide?
Do you have a gloomwillow guide?
https://www.instagram.com/lollliplops/
Could I please have some familiars and/or apparel? Anything is greatly appreciated!
Could I please have some familiars and/or apparel? Anything is greatly appreciated!
9D8YYS1.png
If you have any gems to spare, I'm so close (about 300 short) to being able to afford all of the gem apparel I want for my fan dragon project
or if you any of renaissance shirts, breeches, or waistcoats in any color would be lovely as well
If you have any gems to spare, I'm so close (about 300 short) to being able to afford all of the gem apparel I want for my fan dragon project
or if you any of renaissance shirts, breeches, or waistcoats in any color would be lovely as well
1t5KICZ.png
Sad to see you go, but I wish you all the best in the outside world!
If you're still doing the giveaway, I'd love some spare gems so I can buy a Phantom gene. However if you're out of gems I'd highly appreciate Insect food and Baldwin Mats if you have them ^^ Thanks again
Sad to see you go, but I wish you all the best in the outside world!
If you're still doing the giveaway, I'd love some spare gems so I can buy a Phantom gene. However if you're out of gems I'd highly appreciate Insect food and Baldwin Mats if you have them ^^ Thanks again
XigM7Oi.gif
Jay
She/Her
FR Time +2
Wishlist
Dragons for Sale
Tumblr
1571002113640.png
Hope you'll have more good experiences in your life!
As for my request, I'd like to ask about some non-coli familiars, if you may? Or, if that's not too specific, if you do have some flowerfalls...
Hope you'll have more good experiences in your life!
As for my request, I'd like to ask about some non-coli familiars, if you may? Or, if that's not too specific, if you do have some flowerfalls...
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
If you're still giving stuff away, I'll happily take anything! I'd like some treasure/gems If you have any left, the money will go towards artists on fr as I use most of my currency on here for art. You don't have to though! As I said I'll be happy with anything :)
If you're still giving stuff away, I'll happily take anything! I'd like some treasure/gems If you have any left, the money will go towards artists on fr as I use most of my currency on here for art. You don't have to though! As I said I'll be happy with anything :)
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48