Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cappu's Commissions | Traditional Art
1 2 3
----------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qTKA6Rc.jpg [/img][/center] ------------ [i]Welcome to my commission thread! Please don't mind the dust while we unpack our things and get this party started! This shop will probably be a lot fancier one day but the shopkeeper tends to get a bit rushed to get things done, so it'll just have to do for now... But enough about that, you probably came here for the drawings right? This way![/i] ------- Hey, I am Cappu, and I do traditional art! I have been drawing for as long as I've been able to hold a pencil. I mainly work with pen and pencil, but for now I've chosen to focus on fineliner ink pieces for my commissions. Please scroll down to see prices and some references of the kind of stuff that I can do. Note that prices are estimates, and will have to be based on the complexity of the piece you request. [b]I am subscribed to this thread! Please let me know if you'd like to be added to the pinglist <3[/b] ---------- PINGLIST @KristalNoodles @aredshroom @wyvernaura888

qTKA6Rc.jpg

Welcome to my commission thread! Please don't mind the dust while we unpack our things and get this party started! This shop will probably be a lot fancier one day but the shopkeeper tends to get a bit rushed to get things done, so it'll just have to do for now... But enough about that, you probably came here for the drawings right? This way!
Hey, I am Cappu, and I do traditional art! I have been drawing for as long as I've been able to hold a pencil. I mainly work with pen and pencil, but for now I've chosen to focus on fineliner ink pieces for my commissions. Please scroll down to see prices and some references of the kind of stuff that I can do. Note that prices are estimates, and will have to be based on the complexity of the piece you request. I am subscribed to this thread! Please let me know if you'd like to be added to the pinglist <3
PINGLIST
@KristalNoodles
@aredshroom
@wyvernaura888
Cappu
+9 hours Flight Rising time
Your local nearly PG friendly milky coffee addict
click here for my art commission thread
I do traditional ink drawings of any creature!
Pricing

I accept gems at a 1:1000 ratio

Simple sketch
A single-character or headshot sketch with some shading and little detail
approximately 100k treasure

Elaborate sketch
A multiple character or complicated sketch with some shading and little detail
approximately 150k treasure

Simple detailed drawing
A single-character or headshot drawing with shading and detail, see references.
approximately 350k treasure

Elaborate detailed drawing
A multiple character or complicated drawing with shading and detail, see references.
approximately 500k treasure
Note that for now, all my commissions will be done in black fineliner ink on regular paper. Colors are not yet available, sorry.
Pricing

I accept gems at a 1:1000 ratio

Simple sketch
A single-character or headshot sketch with some shading and little detail
approximately 100k treasure

Elaborate sketch
A multiple character or complicated sketch with some shading and little detail
approximately 150k treasure

Simple detailed drawing
A single-character or headshot drawing with shading and detail, see references.
approximately 350k treasure

Elaborate detailed drawing
A multiple character or complicated drawing with shading and detail, see references.
approximately 500k treasure
Note that for now, all my commissions will be done in black fineliner ink on regular paper. Colors are not yet available, sorry.
Cappu
[center][b]References[/b][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9N0CtNw.jpg[/img] -------- [img]https://i.imgur.com/TboO48H.jpg[/img] --------- [Img]https://i.imgur.com/8Te4BVk.jpg[/img]
References
9N0CtNw.jpg
TboO48H.jpg
8Te4BVk.jpg
Cappu
And we're open!
And we're open!
Cappu
I'll come back when I get more treasures ! Right now I have scrolls to buy for a breeding project, which is my priority, but when it's done I'll buy art from you !
You're so talented ahhhh
I'll come back when I get more treasures ! Right now I have scrolls to buy for a breeding project, which is my priority, but when it's done I'll buy art from you !
You're so talented ahhhh
C4HAOhr.gif
@Cappu Can I pay mixed for a simple detailed headshot? I assume that's the equivalent of your Fae eating bird drawing. :D It's my progen Fae - she doesn't eat birds though she likes collecting flowers and mushrooms. I would do [b]190kt + 160g[/b]. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37331477] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373315/37331477_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cappu Can I pay mixed for a simple detailed headshot? I assume that's the equivalent of your Fae eating bird drawing. :D It's my progen Fae - she doesn't eat birds though she likes collecting flowers and mushrooms.

I would do 190kt + 160g.

37331477_350.png
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@aredshroom

Absolutely! And yes, I could do something of that nature for that price :) could you specify a little about the pose/props that you'd like? Thank you for ordering! <3
@aredshroom

Absolutely! And yes, I could do something of that nature for that price :) could you specify a little about the pose/props that you'd like? Thank you for ordering! <3
Cappu
@Cappu Headshot is fine, and uh..I think I'll leave the creative license up to you. If you could draw my Fae with a flower/petals on her head or something like that, it'd be great. ^^
@Cappu Headshot is fine, and uh..I think I'll leave the creative license up to you. If you could draw my Fae with a flower/petals on her head or something like that, it'd be great. ^^
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
[emoji=peacock feather size=1]
Cappu
[emoji=rainbow size=1]
Cappu
1 2 3