Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF- Tali's dreamies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ixris Thank you! And honestly, I checked non-Coatls as well. There simply isn't a single dragon with the colors I'm after. It really sucks. If you need some popular color range, you can often buy the exact dragon you want for like 10k, even with expensive genes. But if you want some "odd" color combination, the odds of finding a dragon at all, let alone the right species and genes, is hell. ;w; I can only imagine the horror if you want one like that to be an Imperial!

@Ashborne Not as far as I know, but of course, if someone does, that's all fine by me. ^^ It's honestly hard to keep track of who offers what, as I'm asking for several different dragons. Not my brightest idea!

@Chilicheesefries I believe someone offered that they breed them, but sure, doesn't hurt to increase the odds, especially if you're breeding them anyway! It'll be difficult to get one with primal eyes either way for sure. D: If you breed Gaolers, I'm also looking for a triple ice male gaoler with ice eyes. With wasp, spirit and horn genes but that's a detail at this point. :P

@dakotaawolven I knew I recalled your name, you always send me over your dragons for breeding, I noticed in my messages. Hah! Anyways, I believe a user already offered to breed for me, so you certainly don't need to go out of your way! However if you're already breeding them regardless, any more pairs can only increase the odds of getting the baby I'm after. ^^

@FrozenSeal Some people offered before as well, so you definitely don't have to go out of your way for my sake. But if you already happen to breed them, the more chances at a primal, the better! I don't know just how rare they are, but I imagine I might be waiting for months.

@ixris Thank you! And honestly, I checked non-Coatls as well. There simply isn't a single dragon with the colors I'm after. It really sucks. If you need some popular color range, you can often buy the exact dragon you want for like 10k, even with expensive genes. But if you want some "odd" color combination, the odds of finding a dragon at all, let alone the right species and genes, is hell. ;w; I can only imagine the horror if you want one like that to be an Imperial!

@Ashborne Not as far as I know, but of course, if someone does, that's all fine by me. ^^ It's honestly hard to keep track of who offers what, as I'm asking for several different dragons. Not my brightest idea!

@Chilicheesefries I believe someone offered that they breed them, but sure, doesn't hurt to increase the odds, especially if you're breeding them anyway! It'll be difficult to get one with primal eyes either way for sure. D: If you breed Gaolers, I'm also looking for a triple ice male gaoler with ice eyes. With wasp, spirit and horn genes but that's a detail at this point. :P

@dakotaawolven I knew I recalled your name, you always send me over your dragons for breeding, I noticed in my messages. Hah! Anyways, I believe a user already offered to breed for me, so you certainly don't need to go out of your way! However if you're already breeding them regardless, any more pairs can only increase the odds of getting the baby I'm after. ^^

@FrozenSeal Some people offered before as well, so you definitely don't have to go out of your way for my sake. But if you already happen to breed them, the more chances at a primal, the better! I don't know just how rare they are, but I imagine I might be waiting for months.

CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@PirateWolfie

Most of the rarity would come from the XXY coloration rather than the genes themselves. We could work something out once I get a hatchling with the right colors and breed, but for now I'll just put it out there that I'm open to payment with items rather than strictly currency.
@PirateWolfie

Most of the rarity would come from the XXY coloration rather than the genes themselves. We could work something out once I get a hatchling with the right colors and breed, but for now I'll just put it out there that I'm open to payment with items rather than strictly currency.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@PirateWolfie
I'm actively trying to breed mine right now, I mostly play to breed. If I get any babies you like I'll be happy to trade or sell :)
@PirateWolfie
I'm actively trying to breed mine right now, I mostly play to breed. If I get any babies you like I'll be happy to trade or sell :)
@Piratewolfie
Only downside is I am an ice lair and getting the right eyes would require sending them to someone which makes me understandably nervous. Thus my stating I could provide a dragon for you to use in breeding via breeding them.

If you're okay with that I can put the parents on a nest right now though
@Piratewolfie
Only downside is I am an ice lair and getting the right eyes would require sending them to someone which makes me understandably nervous. Thus my stating I could provide a dragon for you to use in breeding via breeding them.

If you're okay with that I can put the parents on a nest right now though
zs1DWZ7.png
@Piratewolfie

I'm sorry, I'm an Ice Flight member, and I don't feel comfortable sending my girl out, not to mention that I can't afford to change her tertiary right now. If you had some compromises in mind, I might work to look for a mate for her.
@Piratewolfie

I'm sorry, I'm an Ice Flight member, and I don't feel comfortable sending my girl out, not to mention that I can't afford to change her tertiary right now. If you had some compromises in mind, I might work to look for a mate for her.
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.png
Oh hello @Piratewolfie
You can take my dergon if you want. But I'm not sure if my Spiral could help you with your Claw
Oh hello @Piratewolfie
You can take my dergon if you want. But I'm not sure if my Spiral could help you with your Claw
head200.png My time - FR + 10

Saving for Guises and Kelpie Manies but SPENDING FOR ANYTHING
Sorry for my English. It will be great if you correct my mistakes
(Hey I can draw for wishlist items)

Check my Toyhouse pls
htable200.png
@Piratewolfie Hello! I'm sadly shadow flight so even if I did manage to breed the right colour scheme the eyes wouldn't fit if they were primal :(

If you're in need of offspring to try it for yourself I don't mind trying to breed her for wasp/bee/opal xxx ice? I don't have a mate that can give 100% these genes but I do have an xxx ice Pearlcatcher that I can breed her with that would give 50% on getting the right genes and more likely to be Tundra.

There is currently an xxx ice wasp/bee/opal female Tundra on the AH for 55 gems if she'd help you with your goal: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51460982

I do wish you the best of luck with your hunt though! I may be able to help you with your shadow primal you're looking for. Not the exact gene set up but I do have an xxx shadow female Nocturne with 2/3 genes you would like. I am keeping an eye out for an xxx shadow male Imperial/Noctune to be her mate if regening/breed change isn't too much of an issue (if it's female..!) so I would be happy to give you a ping/message if that ever comes about!

Either way wishing you the best of luck with your hunt!
@Piratewolfie Hello! I'm sadly shadow flight so even if I did manage to breed the right colour scheme the eyes wouldn't fit if they were primal :(

If you're in need of offspring to try it for yourself I don't mind trying to breed her for wasp/bee/opal xxx ice? I don't have a mate that can give 100% these genes but I do have an xxx ice Pearlcatcher that I can breed her with that would give 50% on getting the right genes and more likely to be Tundra.

There is currently an xxx ice wasp/bee/opal female Tundra on the AH for 55 gems if she'd help you with your goal: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51460982

I do wish you the best of luck with your hunt though! I may be able to help you with your shadow primal you're looking for. Not the exact gene set up but I do have an xxx shadow female Nocturne with 2/3 genes you would like. I am keeping an eye out for an xxx shadow male Imperial/Noctune to be her mate if regening/breed change isn't too much of an issue (if it's female..!) so I would be happy to give you a ping/message if that ever comes about!

Either way wishing you the best of luck with your hunt!
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
@KatPlushie I have a list here with all retired items etc. I have, though I don't think I have too much of your interest in regards of items otherwise, as I usually tend to sell things asap for currency. :P

@Raetic Oh that's great! I'm specifically after a triple ice male with the primal eyes, that's priority over anything to me. If you happen to come across one, I'll happily buy him off of you!

@RavenDragons I happen to be so in Plague myself, and I frequently host for people to hatch their eggs, so you wouldn't require a third party. But even so I understand you'd prefer not to. You don't have to go out of your way for me to breed them, but if so, I'd love to see the babies! Ice eyes are the most neutral and a fair alternative, and if not, perhaps I can try to breed on with the baby in my own lair. :)

@Scrysis The tertiary is too bad, but not a disaster. It's the eyes however which I cannot change. Ice is a fair alternative, but I specifically wanted to work the lightning glowing eyes with that cyan look. If she's not paired however, you really needn't go out of your way for my sake! I just figured I could ask. :)

@DedHuesos no worries, I'm not looking to buy your precious dragon off of you! It's not like I have a mate available or anything myself either way. And well, getting the colors right is priority. It's unfortunate if I have to buy a wc gene, but nothing that cannot be worked toward. :)

@MissAnnThrope Thank you for your answer! There are a few people here already who mentioned they're actively breeding dragons like that, so no worries! It'd be easiest like that, given I'm not in ice myself either and would require sending out the dragons for breeding every so often.
For the Shadow one, if you happen to breed one of these, I'd happily buy the baby off of you! Haven't been actively asking around so I have no clue how many people breed them. Sending out pings for only 5 dragons was already plenty of a mess to keep track of. :P But any chances at one, I'll happily take. :D Thank you!

@KatPlushie I have a list here with all retired items etc. I have, though I don't think I have too much of your interest in regards of items otherwise, as I usually tend to sell things asap for currency. :P

@Raetic Oh that's great! I'm specifically after a triple ice male with the primal eyes, that's priority over anything to me. If you happen to come across one, I'll happily buy him off of you!

@RavenDragons I happen to be so in Plague myself, and I frequently host for people to hatch their eggs, so you wouldn't require a third party. But even so I understand you'd prefer not to. You don't have to go out of your way for me to breed them, but if so, I'd love to see the babies! Ice eyes are the most neutral and a fair alternative, and if not, perhaps I can try to breed on with the baby in my own lair. :)

@Scrysis The tertiary is too bad, but not a disaster. It's the eyes however which I cannot change. Ice is a fair alternative, but I specifically wanted to work the lightning glowing eyes with that cyan look. If she's not paired however, you really needn't go out of your way for my sake! I just figured I could ask. :)

@DedHuesos no worries, I'm not looking to buy your precious dragon off of you! It's not like I have a mate available or anything myself either way. And well, getting the colors right is priority. It's unfortunate if I have to buy a wc gene, but nothing that cannot be worked toward. :)

@MissAnnThrope Thank you for your answer! There are a few people here already who mentioned they're actively breeding dragons like that, so no worries! It'd be easiest like that, given I'm not in ice myself either and would require sending out the dragons for breeding every so often.
For the Shadow one, if you happen to breed one of these, I'd happily buy the baby off of you! Haven't been actively asking around so I have no clue how many people breed them. Sending out pings for only 5 dragons was already plenty of a mess to keep track of. :P But any chances at one, I'll happily take. :D Thank you!

CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@PirateWolfie The nest hatched for the Nocturnes, sadly no XXX but all XYX/XXY. Here's the babies: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52875320] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528754/52875320_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52875321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528754/52875321_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52875322] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528754/52875322_350.png[/img] [/url] Once the parent's breeding cooldown is over I can try to breed them again, but since they are Nocturnes that's a 25 day wait. In the meantime if you want any of these babies, you are free to pick one.
@PirateWolfie The nest hatched for the Nocturnes, sadly no XXX but all XYX/XXY.

Here's the babies:

52875320_350.png

52875321_350.png

52875322_350.png

Once the parent's breeding cooldown is over I can try to breed them again, but since they are Nocturnes that's a 25 day wait. In the meantime if you want any of these babies, you are free to pick one.
Space Dragons

nudX0O8.png
@GaoGaiGarTheKing Thank you kindly! I'm specifically looking for an XXX, but if you happen to breed them again, I'd be happy to see the hatchies. I'm in no urgent rush or anything ^^
@GaoGaiGarTheKing Thank you kindly! I'm specifically looking for an XXX, but if you happen to breed them again, I'd be happy to see the hatchies. I'm in no urgent rush or anything ^^
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8