Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF- Tali's dreamies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Piratewolfie Any time! I'll definitely look and see if I can possibly get a breeding going for my pair in a lightning clan den for you when I can! ^^
@Piratewolfie Any time! I'll definitely look and see if I can possibly get a breeding going for my pair in a lightning clan den for you when I can! ^^
Txy1O4j.png
@Piratewolfie - I think you're probably looking at my Damask as a potential? for your handsome ghost coatl?: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34504874] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345049/34504874_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm way too lazy to read a whole thread to see if you've secured parents for your plague kid, lol, but I have him and his mate on a nest bc I'm chronically never here, but aim to hatch on July 5 for my birthday. If you see one you like then, hmu. I'm not pinging or alerting anyone, tho, bc I'm trying SO HARD not to be here, and I'm just hatching dragons as like a "hooray, my babies!" so I can leave for another 9 months. Haha. :) Their range is cool colors / blush-dust / whites, but he's had some kids who look like him before. Look through his offspring list for a general idea, or of course, pop him in the predictor with my Jacquard (34728858). Unfortunately, since my lair was/is a lore lair, I don't usually stud my kids, but anyone I hatch on the 5th you can just have, bc lol, I'm not really active anymore. I wish you luck, regardless. Your LF projects look great. :)
@Piratewolfie - I think you're probably looking at my Damask as a potential? for your handsome ghost coatl?:

34504874_350.png

I'm way too lazy to read a whole thread to see if you've secured parents for your plague kid, lol, but I have him and his mate on a nest bc I'm chronically never here, but aim to hatch on July 5 for my birthday. If you see one you like then, hmu. I'm not pinging or alerting anyone, tho, bc I'm trying SO HARD not to be here, and I'm just hatching dragons as like a "hooray, my babies!" so I can leave for another 9 months. Haha. :)

Their range is cool colors / blush-dust / whites, but he's had some kids who look like him before. Look through his offspring list for a general idea, or of course, pop him in the predictor with my Jacquard (34728858).

Unfortunately, since my lair was/is a lore lair, I don't usually stud my kids, but anyone I hatch on the 5th you can just have, bc lol, I'm not really active anymore.

I wish you luck, regardless. Your LF projects look great. :)
@piratewolfie

Id be willing to breed mine to any who are eligable
@piratewolfie

Id be willing to breed mine to any who are eligable
aidjkHn.png

HATCHERY | AFFLICTED SUBSPECIES | WARSEERS LINEAGE
!!! I am available via ping if you need something but I am active even if my dragons are not fed and will get back to you ASAP- TY !!!
@GaoGaiGarTheKing Why that would be ideal! Thank you so much! @KatPlushie Not sure what you mean by near-perfect, the genes aren't an issue, but I'm really hung-up on colors and species. Given that buying an imp scroll is not going to happen. :P Also, I am really clueless in regards of pricing. Haven't bought dragons in ages, and I know I see some beauties go for as low as 8k, meanwhile others go for several hundreds. Heck, I just bought this baby: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52707172] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527072/52707172_350.png[/img] [/url] For little over 40k treasure, and the species has barely been out. (I did apply the genes myself however) Now I tried checking the AH, star/cons/opal imperials seem to go for as low as 10k treasure. Though that seems like an absurdly low amount, so well, you tell me really. I really don't wish to undercut or anything. ;w;
@GaoGaiGarTheKing Why that would be ideal! Thank you so much!

@KatPlushie Not sure what you mean by near-perfect, the genes aren't an issue, but I'm really hung-up on colors and species. Given that buying an imp scroll is not going to happen. :P Also, I am really clueless in regards of pricing. Haven't bought dragons in ages, and I know I see some beauties go for as low as 8k, meanwhile others go for several hundreds. Heck, I just bought this baby:

52707172_350.png

For little over 40k treasure, and the species has barely been out. (I did apply the genes myself however)
Now I tried checking the AH, star/cons/opal imperials seem to go for as low as 10k treasure. Though that seems like an absurdly low amount, so well, you tell me really. I really don't wish to undercut or anything. ;w;
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@CafeFoxx Another user already is nesting their pair, but if you were planning to breed anyway, the more attempts, the more odds of getting one! You don't have to go out of your way for me, however!

@ixris Oh boi I catch you at the right time, then! Well, I'm really awful at breeding projects, but since I'm looking for a plague baby anyway, and as the color I'm looking for is a long-shot and difficult to aim for, I'd happily get a shot at a baby and see if I can breed for them myself. You definitely don't need to stud him out or anything! I was honestly afraid this one dragon wouldn't work out as the color I'm looking for doesn't exist, and there don't seem to be many (active) dragons in that range either. I just hope I'll remember! I have a lot going on, so knowing me I might forget. Thanks in advance!

@Ashborne I'm afraid I don't have a suitable mate or anything, but if you don't have a pair, no need to go out of your way for my sake! Some people breed these by default, so I'll just have to hope they get lucky. Thank you!
@CafeFoxx Another user already is nesting their pair, but if you were planning to breed anyway, the more attempts, the more odds of getting one! You don't have to go out of your way for me, however!

@ixris Oh boi I catch you at the right time, then! Well, I'm really awful at breeding projects, but since I'm looking for a plague baby anyway, and as the color I'm looking for is a long-shot and difficult to aim for, I'd happily get a shot at a baby and see if I can breed for them myself. You definitely don't need to stud him out or anything! I was honestly afraid this one dragon wouldn't work out as the color I'm looking for doesn't exist, and there don't seem to be many (active) dragons in that range either. I just hope I'll remember! I have a lot going on, so knowing me I might forget. Thanks in advance!

@Ashborne I'm afraid I don't have a suitable mate or anything, but if you don't have a pair, no need to go out of your way for my sake! Some people breed these by default, so I'll just have to hope they get lucky. Thank you!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie - Lol, seriously did catch me at the right time, bc all my nests fully incubated this morning, so I was like 'cool I can go back to ignoring this game.' XD;

I'll drop a note in his bio to see if I can remember to alert you, too, just bc it's so long off. He was a dud result of a breeding project of my own, but so pretty I just tossed the rest of the project out the window, lol, so I know they're not easy colors to get, especially with -coatls-.

Good luck in the meantime, and hope I catch you in July. :)
@Piratewolfie - Lol, seriously did catch me at the right time, bc all my nests fully incubated this morning, so I was like 'cool I can go back to ignoring this game.' XD;

I'll drop a note in his bio to see if I can remember to alert you, too, just bc it's so long off. He was a dud result of a breeding project of my own, but so pretty I just tossed the rest of the project out the window, lol, so I know they're not easy colors to get, especially with -coatls-.

Good luck in the meantime, and hope I catch you in July. :)
@Piratewolfie if someone wants to volunteer an eligable female im down so just lmk (i would want a hatchie ofc lol)!

I may breed him in the future but not rn :0
@Piratewolfie if someone wants to volunteer an eligable female im down so just lmk (i would want a hatchie ofc lol)!

I may breed him in the future but not rn :0
aidjkHn.png

HATCHERY | AFFLICTED SUBSPECIES | WARSEERS LINEAGE
!!! I am available via ping if you need something but I am active even if my dragons are not fed and will get back to you ASAP- TY !!!
@Piratewolfie [center]If you're still looking for a tundra with: Ice/ice/ice Wasp/Bee/Opal Tundra Male, ice eyes I actually have a hatchery that produces hatchlings with those genes/colors if you're still looking to get one. I sell them for rather cheap and could add you to the pinglist for [b]All Ice[/b] c: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2661208][img]https://i.postimg.cc/XvbVzQwD/1559660145402.png[/img][/url] I'll be doing a little remodeling/revamping since I turned one of my breeding pairs into gaolers.
@Piratewolfie
If you're still looking for a tundra with:

Ice/ice/ice
Wasp/Bee/Opal
Tundra Male, ice eyes

I actually have a hatchery that produces hatchlings with those genes/colors if you're still looking to get one. I sell them for rather cheap and could add you to the pinglist for All Ice c:

1559660145402.png

I'll be doing a little remodeling/revamping since I turned one of my breeding pairs into gaolers.
1565535886176.png
@Piratewolfie I can send my pair to a lightning nest as well if you like!
@Piratewolfie I can send my pair to a lightning nest as well if you like!
pMtUQj4.png
@Piratewolfie

Hey there! I do plan to breed Frostbee with Frostbit, but it take a while since he's just finishing nesting, if any primal of them is hatched I don't mind selling you! :)

@Piratewolfie

Hey there! I do plan to breed Frostbee with Frostbit, but it take a while since he's just finishing nesting, if any primal of them is hatched I don't mind selling you! :)

tXKbExw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8