Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF- Tali's dreamies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@piratewolfie

My dragon's mate has savannah, so they have an extremely low chance to make a baby with wasp and primal, but if they do, sure you can buy him !
@piratewolfie

My dragon's mate has savannah, so they have an extremely low chance to make a baby with wasp and primal, but if they do, sure you can buy him !
tumblr_messaging_p986wfcDpa1s6ng4s_400.png
@AwNN Thank you for your reply! Unfortunately I have a plague nest, so they'd never get the right eyes, and I'd feel uncomfortable sending someone else's dragons to a third party's nest for breeding. But there are plenty people with similar dragons, so hopefully some of them are actively breeding them. ^_^
@AwNN Thank you for your reply! Unfortunately I have a plague nest, so they'd never get the right eyes, and I'd feel uncomfortable sending someone else's dragons to a third party's nest for breeding. But there are plenty people with similar dragons, so hopefully some of them are actively breeding them. ^_^
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Bluemoonygirl No problem! Thank you for replying! The primal eyes are priority far above anything else, but given how many dragons are out there of this kind with wasp/bee/opal, I'm convinced some are actively breeding them for that sake. ^^ So no need to go out of your way for me.
@Bluemoonygirl No problem! Thank you for replying! The primal eyes are priority far above anything else, but given how many dragons are out there of this kind with wasp/bee/opal, I'm convinced some are actively breeding them for that sake. ^^ So no need to go out of your way for me.
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie
You're in luck, at least somewhat. I'm a breeder and i regularly breed my pair that's in that range. Downside is they're either gonna be a Pearlcatcher or a Spiral, but I have a chance of getting very similar colors for you so you could possibly use and breed yourself one step closer with another similar dragon. With a chance of maize tert too.

Colors and breed aside, the pair is gauranteed to give you wasp/bee/ghost. The parents are RTB right now, so if you want I can slap them on a nest to see what they give me.
@Piratewolfie
You're in luck, at least somewhat. I'm a breeder and i regularly breed my pair that's in that range. Downside is they're either gonna be a Pearlcatcher or a Spiral, but I have a chance of getting very similar colors for you so you could possibly use and breed yourself one step closer with another similar dragon. With a chance of maize tert too.

Colors and breed aside, the pair is gauranteed to give you wasp/bee/ghost. The parents are RTB right now, so if you want I can slap them on a nest to see what they give me.
zs1DWZ7.png
@Piratewolfie

I don't want to sell my female and I'm in a light clan so if you want ice clan then you have to breed my Frost in someone else's nest. I could borrow her but I want her back :D
@Piratewolfie

I don't want to sell my female and I'm in a light clan so if you want ice clan then you have to breed my Frost in someone else's nest. I could borrow her but I want her back :D
good luck, but it may be easier to just buy some wasp/bee/opals and join a nest-borrowing service? from what i've seen, triple ice ice primals sell fast and for a lot, so most people who have one are happily keeping one (myself included)

still, good luck. hope you can find your own!
good luck, but it may be easier to just buy some wasp/bee/opals and join a nest-borrowing service? from what i've seen, triple ice ice primals sell fast and for a lot, so most people who have one are happily keeping one (myself included)

still, good luck. hope you can find your own!
shuppet_banner_by_cyclomantis-dcszhc8.png
@Piratewolfie I always breed my tundras in ice nests whenever they are ready, but I tend to have pretty bad luck with eyes, plus, they have a 50/50 chance with filigree, so I can't guarantee that if luck smiles at me and grants me one at last, it won't have the wrong tert.

I can place you on my Hatchery ping list for the pair, whether it is a general, opal+male only or opal+male+primal, or any other variation if you want.
@Piratewolfie I always breed my tundras in ice nests whenever they are ready, but I tend to have pretty bad luck with eyes, plus, they have a 50/50 chance with filigree, so I can't guarantee that if luck smiles at me and grants me one at last, it won't have the wrong tert.

I can place you on my Hatchery ping list for the pair, whether it is a general, opal+male only or opal+male+primal, or any other variation if you want.
@RavenDragons Why that's ideal! I'm well aware that it'll be impossible to find a 100% match for every dragon I want through breeding, and I'll have to do a few species changes and the likes myself. If you can get a dragon with the right genes, colors and eyes already, I suppose all that's left for me to do is a breed change, which shouldn't be impossible. It'll take some saving, but ah well. :P

@Lavuski Thank you for your answer! No worries, I'm not looking to buy anyone's dragons, I'm just checking if anyone happens to be breeding. I'm in plague myself, and I feel rather uncomfortable borrowing someone else's dragon, then sending them to a third party for the right eyes. So I'll just wait and see for now if anyone happens to be actively breeding them. From the looks of the dragon search, it shouldn't be too impossible. ^^

@Shuppet Thank you for the feedback! Like I said, I have no experience buying primals. But yeah, if I can't find a breeder wiling to sell, my best option would be to find a breeding pair and send them to someone else, I suppose. Thankfully these dragons seem common enough to hopefully get myself a pair if it comes down to that. ^^

@SilverInky Thank you for the reply! The core priority are the primal eyes, so it's not that big of an issue if they end up with filigree either. I'll just have to save up some genes then. If you happen to get a male with primal, I'd be highly interested!
@RavenDragons Why that's ideal! I'm well aware that it'll be impossible to find a 100% match for every dragon I want through breeding, and I'll have to do a few species changes and the likes myself. If you can get a dragon with the right genes, colors and eyes already, I suppose all that's left for me to do is a breed change, which shouldn't be impossible. It'll take some saving, but ah well. :P

@Lavuski Thank you for your answer! No worries, I'm not looking to buy anyone's dragons, I'm just checking if anyone happens to be breeding. I'm in plague myself, and I feel rather uncomfortable borrowing someone else's dragon, then sending them to a third party for the right eyes. So I'll just wait and see for now if anyone happens to be actively breeding them. From the looks of the dragon search, it shouldn't be too impossible. ^^

@Shuppet Thank you for the feedback! Like I said, I have no experience buying primals. But yeah, if I can't find a breeder wiling to sell, my best option would be to find a breeding pair and send them to someone else, I suppose. Thankfully these dragons seem common enough to hopefully get myself a pair if it comes down to that. ^^

@SilverInky Thank you for the reply! The core priority are the primal eyes, so it's not that big of an issue if they end up with filigree either. I'll just have to save up some genes then. If you happen to get a male with primal, I'd be highly interested!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie I actually just made my two ice/ice/uce pair for breeding, takes few days thou.
@Piratewolfie I actually just made my two ice/ice/uce pair for breeding, takes few days thou.
"Who? Me?"
@Piratewolfie Well she's ready to mate asap but I don't have right kind of male to her :< Would love to help you with this!
@Piratewolfie Well she's ready to mate asap but I don't have right kind of male to her :< Would love to help you with this!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8