Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF- Tali's dreamies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Girales well if anything comes up, let me know! :D I'd happily buy a baby.

@Lavuski no worries, there are definitely people who breed dragons of that kind anyway. No need to go out of your way ^^
@Girales well if anything comes up, let me know! :D I'd happily buy a baby.

@Lavuski no worries, there are definitely people who breed dragons of that kind anyway. No need to go out of your way ^^
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie
Howdy! I assume you’re talking about my Guardians Cherry and Peach Blossom for that wildclaw you wanna make. I think Cherry Blossom would have the best bet at getting the colors you want, but it may take a few tries, and considering he’s a guardian, it would be very difficult to get a natural wildclaw out of him. I’m still willing to lend either of them if you really wanna give it a try!
@Piratewolfie
Howdy! I assume you’re talking about my Guardians Cherry and Peach Blossom for that wildclaw you wanna make. I think Cherry Blossom would have the best bet at getting the colors you want, but it may take a few tries, and considering he’s a guardian, it would be very difficult to get a natural wildclaw out of him. I’m still willing to lend either of them if you really wanna give it a try!
image0.png
@Piratewolfie
They should born in next week.
@Piratewolfie
They should born in next week.
"Who? Me?"
@CitrineCitrus Thank you kindly for your reply! A person who breeds similar dragons by default replied earlier, and they're going to give it a shot. I suppose that's easier than making you go out of your way to send your dragons over to me. ^^

@Girales Can't wait! :D
@CitrineCitrus Thank you kindly for your reply! A person who breeds similar dragons by default replied earlier, and they're going to give it a shot. I suppose that's easier than making you go out of your way to send your dragons over to me. ^^

@Girales Can't wait! :D
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@piratewolfie
If you are still looking for the ice xxx, I have a breeding pair for that type of thing. They probably won’t have primal eyes, but it will be ice eyes and most likely a tundra. The bad thing is the pair is on a cooldown currently.
@piratewolfie
If you are still looking for the ice xxx, I have a breeding pair for that type of thing. They probably won’t have primal eyes, but it will be ice eyes and most likely a tundra. The bad thing is the pair is on a cooldown currently.
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
[quote name="Piratewolfie" date="2019-06-15 02:30:57" ] @CafeFoxx @dakotaawolven (hey, I believe I know you!) @GaoGaiGarTheKing @udonnn @NVerezza @Overwrath @Raikou237 @twozerofive @Auralinde @Vespyr @harmoniee @Skyedrago @DerekAdderley @Sherpa @Ghoobstie Hey all! Sorry for the random ping. I found you through the dragon search option, as you all owned a dragon similar to one of my dreamies I'm looking for: [img]https://i.imgur.com/FjSyTPU.png[/img] [b]Abyss/Abyss/Abyss Starmap/Constellation/Opal female, lightning eyes.[/b] I was wondering if any of you breeds their dragon to potentially exhibit these traits, and if so, whether I could buy a baby off of you, by any chance? If not, I'm sorry for the bother! You're welcome to ignore me, or reply in pm if you so prefer. Thank you for your time! [/quote] Hello! I could probably breed my pair and get the dragon you're looking for, however I don't believe I could do the eyes. Perhaps if you happen to get another dragon of the same colors and genes, but opposite gender, you can maybe breed for the eyes! However, I'm totally up for trying to breed my pair if you want? ^^
Piratewolfie wrote on 2019-06-15 02:30:57:
@CafeFoxx @dakotaawolven (hey, I believe I know you!) @GaoGaiGarTheKing @udonnn @NVerezza @Overwrath @Raikou237 @twozerofive @Auralinde @Vespyr @harmoniee @Skyedrago @DerekAdderley @Sherpa @Ghoobstie

Hey all! Sorry for the random ping. I found you through the dragon search option, as you all owned a dragon similar to one of my dreamies I'm looking for:

FjSyTPU.png
Abyss/Abyss/Abyss
Starmap/Constellation/Opal
female, lightning eyes.

I was wondering if any of you breeds their dragon to potentially exhibit these traits, and if so, whether I could buy a baby off of you, by any chance?

If not, I'm sorry for the bother! You're welcome to ignore me, or reply in pm if you so prefer. Thank you for your time!
Hello! I could probably breed my pair and get the dragon you're looking for, however I don't believe I could do the eyes. Perhaps if you happen to get another dragon of the same colors and genes, but opposite gender, you can maybe breed for the eyes! However, I'm totally up for trying to breed my pair if you want? ^^
Txy1O4j.png
@ShadowFoxclaw It's not an absolute must for him to be a Tundra, I can work that out myself. However I'm really hung up on the primal eyes as a bit of a challenge to get a clan rep with primal eyes for every type, so you don't have to go out of your way to breed just for me, but if you do breed them and you happen to get a baby with primal eyes, I'd be happy to buy one. :D

@CafeFoxx Thank you kindly for your reply! I'd be delighted to have a baby like that, but I'm really hung up on the eyes. Unfortunately I'm not in lightning myself either, so it won't really help me out if I hosted. If you do already have a pair yourself, and you fancy someone in lightning hosting, I'm part of this group http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1173347/1 and I'm sure there are plenty volunteers who will host for free just like I do. Though of course, you needn't feel obliged to go out of your way for my sake!
@ShadowFoxclaw It's not an absolute must for him to be a Tundra, I can work that out myself. However I'm really hung up on the primal eyes as a bit of a challenge to get a clan rep with primal eyes for every type, so you don't have to go out of your way to breed just for me, but if you do breed them and you happen to get a baby with primal eyes, I'd be happy to buy one. :D

@CafeFoxx Thank you kindly for your reply! I'd be delighted to have a baby like that, but I'm really hung up on the eyes. Unfortunately I'm not in lightning myself either, so it won't really help me out if I hosted. If you do already have a pair yourself, and you fancy someone in lightning hosting, I'm part of this group http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1173347/1 and I'm sure there are plenty volunteers who will host for free just like I do. Though of course, you needn't feel obliged to go out of your way for my sake!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie I do breed that XXX StarConOpal dragon regularly with another XXX of similar colours and same genes, hoping to get one like it. So if I get any luck, you'll be the first to know.
@Piratewolfie I do breed that XXX StarConOpal dragon regularly with another XXX of similar colours and same genes, hoping to get one like it. So if I get any luck, you'll be the first to know.
Space Dragons

nudX0O8.png
@Piratewolfie I put my boy in a nest with the Noc lady I breed him with and got 3 eggs, so I'll let you know in 5 days the results. The pair: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48865397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488654/48865397_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48866380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488664/48866380_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Piratewolfie I put my boy in a nest with the Noc lady I breed him with and got 3 eggs, so I'll let you know in 5 days the results.

The pair:

48865397_350.png

48866380_350.png
Space Dragons

nudX0O8.png
@Piratewolfie I can breed Asprey and Lovecraft for a chance at a hatchling like the one you're looking for; I'll try to find a Lightning nest for them. How much would you be willing to pay for a perfect/near perfect hatchling?
@Piratewolfie I can breed Asprey and Lovecraft for a chance at a hatchling like the one you're looking for; I'll try to find a Lightning nest for them. How much would you be willing to pay for a perfect/near perfect hatchling?
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8