Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BoTW 2 is in development!!
1 2 3 4 5
WE’RE GOING BACK TO TERMINA BOYES
WE’RE GOING BACK TO TERMINA BOYES
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
AAA IM SO EXCITED FOR IT I hope its a spoopy game like majoras mask was

Also sort of off topic but I'm so sad Animal crossing got pushed back but still an amazing direct
AAA IM SO EXCITED FOR IT I hope its a spoopy game like majoras mask was

Also sort of off topic but I'm so sad Animal crossing got pushed back but still an amazing direct
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
I am so excited!!!!! BoTW was an amazing game, so I am very happy that they are making a sequel using the same engine. Just from what they showed up it looks amazing. Getting some darker creepy vibes from it which I love!
I am so excited!!!!! BoTW was an amazing game, so I am very happy that they are making a sequel using the same engine. Just from what they showed up it looks amazing. Getting some darker creepy vibes from it which I love!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
i really can't wait. looks like it could be as dark as twilight princess or majora's mask
i really can't wait. looks like it could be as dark as twilight princess or majora's mask
5gbk72.gif 1oqhs7.png 5gbk72.gif
You heard it here folks. My prediction is late 2020 or early to mid 2021.

Honestly just a guess.
I really am excited!

The trailer looks so spooky. As a rather new Zelda fan I haven't had the chance to play majoras mask yet, so I'm hoping this game carries the same sort of 'creepy' factory that folks say majoras mask had.
You heard it here folks. My prediction is late 2020 or early to mid 2021.

Honestly just a guess.
I really am excited!

The trailer looks so spooky. As a rather new Zelda fan I haven't had the chance to play majoras mask yet, so I'm hoping this game carries the same sort of 'creepy' factory that folks say majoras mask had.
Mqw5b1R.gif
I saw a lot of people commenting on this on Reddit but... Since her hair is shorter, it's much easier to render, especially with varying outfits and armor... Which might mean Zelda herself is playable???

I might actually die of excitement if this ends up being a co-op game.
I saw a lot of people commenting on this on Reddit but... Since her hair is shorter, it's much easier to render, especially with varying outfits and armor... Which might mean Zelda herself is playable???

I might actually die of excitement if this ends up being a co-op game.
1dc81cda95e42cab15b016154d8f4fca.png
This is probably the most unexpected announcement of the direct...
I really enjoyed botw when it first came out, It made it well worth getting the switch when it first came out. Short haired Zelda is so cute!! We've only been shown so little but I can't help but wonder what the story will be... I'm excited!
This is probably the most unexpected announcement of the direct...
I really enjoyed botw when it first came out, It made it well worth getting the switch when it first came out. Short haired Zelda is so cute!! We've only been shown so little but I can't help but wonder what the story will be... I'm excited!
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
LOSING MY MIND

Aajsdkhgfdsklfsdh'

Please have playable Zelda please have playable Zelda

Her hair is short ilkujhfdgykjeuioafhjkj

AAAAAAAAAA

sorry for that but my brain won't form coherent sentences rn
LOSING MY MIND

Aajsdkhgfdsklfsdh'

Please have playable Zelda please have playable Zelda

Her hair is short ilkujhfdgykjeuioafhjkj

AAAAAAAAAA

sorry for that but my brain won't form coherent sentences rn
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
So I was watching the Nintendo direct with a friend, and I screamed so loud when I saw that a BotW sequel was in the works that I woke up my sister hdbagfsjxadxfdagfj
god
im
im so excited
im
Kairo.exe has stopped working
So I was watching the Nintendo direct with a friend, and I screamed so loud when I saw that a BotW sequel was in the works that I woke up my sister hdbagfsjxadxfdagfj
god
im
im so excited
im
Kairo.exe has stopped working
9CxYF0H.png
Nintendo can take their time with this game, although I am hoping since its the same engine we can get it sometime in 2020. I will buy it no matter how long it takes.

Anyone else really hoping for some tougher bosses this time around?
Nintendo can take their time with this game, although I am hoping since its the same engine we can get it sometime in 2020. I will buy it no matter how long it takes.

Anyone else really hoping for some tougher bosses this time around?
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
1 2 3 4 5