Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BoTW 2 is in development!!
1 2 3 4 5
I don't own a Nintendo Switch (Although if I could I'd buy one, I think), but I still watched the Nintendo E3, and honestly I was glad I did. There were some interesting games and BOTW 2 trailer is one that impressed me a lot. I mean, dang, that creepy chanting music, and imagery... very good.

Off topic, but Astral Chain seems very interesting as well - looking forward to see more of that one.
I don't own a Nintendo Switch (Although if I could I'd buy one, I think), but I still watched the Nintendo E3, and honestly I was glad I did. There were some interesting games and BOTW 2 trailer is one that impressed me a lot. I mean, dang, that creepy chanting music, and imagery... very good.

Off topic, but Astral Chain seems very interesting as well - looking forward to see more of that one.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
[quote name="MorningSkye" date="2019-06-11 13:45:42" ] Anyone else really hoping for some tougher bosses this time around? [/quote] real dungeons.. please give us real dungeons.. i'm fine if we still don't get dungeon-exclusive items (something more versatile than the champion powers) but PLEASE give us something more than 5 simple little puzzles and a blob you can pelt with arrows for two minutes. i'd rather that shrines just become travel waypoints than their way of making up for how disappointing the divine beasts are.
MorningSkye wrote on 2019-06-11 13:45:42:
Anyone else really hoping for some tougher bosses this time around?
real dungeons.. please give us real dungeons.. i'm fine if we still don't get dungeon-exclusive items (something more versatile than the champion powers) but PLEASE give us something more than 5 simple little puzzles and a blob you can pelt with arrows for two minutes. i'd rather that shrines just become travel waypoints than their way of making up for how disappointing the divine beasts are.
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
is is just me who thinks we don't need a sequel and would rather have a nice new zelda game

is is just me who thinks we don't need a sequel and would rather have a nice new zelda game

spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Bronzewing" date="2019-06-11 14:02:42" ] is is just me who thinks we don't need a sequel and would rather have a nice new zelda game [/quote] That's fair, While I like Botw and am excited for the sequel I wouldn't mind if it was a completely new zelda game. I'm guessing since botw was probably most people's first zelda game and it was and still is pretty popular, it makes sense to work on more stuff for it. I kind of want more wind waker stuff but I guess we already did in the form of those DS games....
Bronzewing wrote on 2019-06-11 14:02:42:
That's fair, While I like Botw and am excited for the sequel I wouldn't mind if it was a completely new zelda game. I'm guessing since botw was probably most people's first zelda game and it was and still is pretty popular, it makes sense to work on more stuff for it.

I kind of want more wind waker stuff but I guess we already did in the form of those DS games....

tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
[quote name="hyrulle" date="2019-06-11 13:59:02" ] [quote name="MorningSkye" date="2019-06-11 13:45:42" ] Anyone else really hoping for some tougher bosses this time around? [/quote] real dungeons.. please give us real dungeons.. i'm fine if we still don't get dungeon-exclusive items (something more versatile than the champion powers) but PLEASE give us something more than 5 simple little puzzles and a blob you can pelt with arrows for two minutes. i'd rather that shrines just become travel waypoints than their way of making up for how disappointing the divine beasts are. [/quote] I agree, while I found botw very interesting and fun in the aspect of something entirely different, I guess I was okay with the fact that there were far fewer bosses to fight, and that they weren't really hard at all, seeing they were trying to do something very new. The main boss battle was definitely a bit of a letdown, though. While it was an interesting concept, I really, really hope that this next zelda game will have harder bosses. Or, if they are, maybe another skyward sword thing like Nayru where you can repeat the same boss battles once you've beaten hero mode? That'd be so cool and fun.
hyrulle wrote on 2019-06-11 13:59:02:
MorningSkye wrote on 2019-06-11 13:45:42:
Anyone else really hoping for some tougher bosses this time around?
real dungeons.. please give us real dungeons.. i'm fine if we still don't get dungeon-exclusive items (something more versatile than the champion powers) but PLEASE give us something more than 5 simple little puzzles and a blob you can pelt with arrows for two minutes. i'd rather that shrines just become travel waypoints than their way of making up for how disappointing the divine beasts are.

I agree, while I found botw very interesting and fun in the aspect of something entirely different, I guess I was okay with the fact that there were far fewer bosses to fight, and that they weren't really hard at all, seeing they were trying to do something very new. The main boss battle was definitely a bit of a letdown, though.

While it was an interesting concept, I really, really hope that this next zelda game will have harder bosses. Or, if they are, maybe another skyward sword thing like Nayru where you can repeat the same boss battles once you've beaten hero mode? That'd be so cool and fun.
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
I'm just excited that it looks like Ganondorf is back.

Calamity Ganon being presented as a mindless abomination, reduced to being more of a natural disaster than a character was really fun, don't get me wrong, but there's just something to love about Ganondorf to me. Maybe it's that I came to the series with Ocarina and really did enjoy seeing him in Twilight Princess. (...Is Twilight Princess the last big console game we saw Ganondorf in, come to think of it? Hwoof.)

Breath of the Wild was about if not subverting series expectations then at least twisting them a bit, so I'm excited to see what they're going to do with everyone's favourite scheming jerkface of an evil overlord, especially since he has reaaaally seen some better days there.

Also playable Zelda please please please. One player co-op would be neat, but oh! Oh, I'd love to see Link get kidnapped/incapacitated/etc. and Zelda being the main player character this time. I loved how Zelda was holding Ganon captive this time around in Breath of the Wild, so another twist on the usual relations seems like it would only be fitting to me, especially if Ganondorf's back!
I'm just excited that it looks like Ganondorf is back.

Calamity Ganon being presented as a mindless abomination, reduced to being more of a natural disaster than a character was really fun, don't get me wrong, but there's just something to love about Ganondorf to me. Maybe it's that I came to the series with Ocarina and really did enjoy seeing him in Twilight Princess. (...Is Twilight Princess the last big console game we saw Ganondorf in, come to think of it? Hwoof.)

Breath of the Wild was about if not subverting series expectations then at least twisting them a bit, so I'm excited to see what they're going to do with everyone's favourite scheming jerkface of an evil overlord, especially since he has reaaaally seen some better days there.

Also playable Zelda please please please. One player co-op would be neat, but oh! Oh, I'd love to see Link get kidnapped/incapacitated/etc. and Zelda being the main player character this time. I loved how Zelda was holding Ganon captive this time around in Breath of the Wild, so another twist on the usual relations seems like it would only be fitting to me, especially if Ganondorf's back!
jtgoRWq.png
I am ready to play it now, but alas, it'll probably be a full year or two or three before it's released.
I am ready to play it now, but alas, it'll probably be a full year or two or three before it's released.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
i just thought "woa thats rad" because im not into zelda btu whats more important is how happy my friends were for it...
i just thought "woa thats rad" because im not into zelda btu whats more important is how happy my friends were for it...
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I'm SO hyped! We saw Ganondorf. Or Demise. I'm not sure!. But I have a weird "theory". The castle rose. What if it goes to the sky somehow and theyre discovering an ancient culture in a city in the sky? Not those chickenpeople from Tp, but a completely new culture? And the Loftwings return and you can explore Hyrule AND the sky?
AND underground? Since they were underground in the trailer?
I'm SO hyped! We saw Ganondorf. Or Demise. I'm not sure!. But I have a weird "theory". The castle rose. What if it goes to the sky somehow and theyre discovering an ancient culture in a city in the sky? Not those chickenpeople from Tp, but a completely new culture? And the Loftwings return and you can explore Hyrule AND the sky?
AND underground? Since they were underground in the trailer?
egg.gif
Does anyone else think zelda might be playable since the trailer was kinda leaned on her
it's probably more just,,, the story is about her, maybe, but i have hope

I was reading a live blog of it so when they mentioned "oh breath of the wild dlc?" i was internally screaming because I just?? knew?? it wasn't?? and then ofc i went and watched the trailer and Zelda with short hair is so precious <3

The first one wasn't the greatest imo, like MorningSkye said, the bosses should have been tougher. Ganon was a major let down for me and I did miss the dungeons.
Does anyone else think zelda might be playable since the trailer was kinda leaned on her
it's probably more just,,, the story is about her, maybe, but i have hope

I was reading a live blog of it so when they mentioned "oh breath of the wild dlc?" i was internally screaming because I just?? knew?? it wasn't?? and then ofc i went and watched the trailer and Zelda with short hair is so precious <3

The first one wasn't the greatest imo, like MorningSkye said, the bosses should have been tougher. Ganon was a major let down for me and I did miss the dungeons.
sig.png 1D7bNEj.png
1 2 3 4 5