Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BoTW 2 is in development!!
1 2 3 4 5
If Zelda is playable I will EXPLODE I thought it was just DLC at first, so I was really hyped when it wasn’t [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=2]
If Zelda is playable I will EXPLODE

I thought it was just DLC at first, so I was really hyped when it wasn’t
I see a pattern here-

Ocarina of Time/Breath of the Wild: Both revolutionary games in the Zelda franchise, the former being the first 3D game in the series and the latter being the first 3D open-world Zelda game, and not only that, but both are claimed to be the best in the series.

Majora's Mask/Breath of the Wild 2: Both are the edgier games of the two pairings? there's not really much to compare them on yet-
I see a pattern here-

Ocarina of Time/Breath of the Wild: Both revolutionary games in the Zelda franchise, the former being the first 3D game in the series and the latter being the first 3D open-world Zelda game, and not only that, but both are claimed to be the best in the series.

Majora's Mask/Breath of the Wild 2: Both are the edgier games of the two pairings? there's not really much to compare them on yet-
I can't wait to scream with tension and anxiety once more
Tn4aWhc.png
I feel like we need to pour one out for that rat that got consumed by the miasma. Poor little dude.

I feel like we need to pour one out for that rat that got consumed by the miasma. Poor little dude.

I’m getting some major Twilight Perincess vibes here my dudes :D Maybe it’s just Midna’s color scheme, but... come onnnnn, wolf Zelda plz
I’m getting some major Twilight Perincess vibes here my dudes :D Maybe it’s just Midna’s color scheme, but... come onnnnn, wolf Zelda plz
I never even played Breath of the Wild but cheers to those who are hyped for the sequel! [emoji=tundra winking size=1]
I never even played Breath of the Wild but cheers to those who are hyped for the sequel!
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
The hype is real man aaaaa
The hype is real man aaaaa
t3ksIEv.png
OH HECC

I'm so excited now!!
OH HECC

I'm so excited now!!
4780af809beb9cf144809c206d254a2d.png
[quote name="hyrulle" date="2019-06-11 10:53:59" ] [quote name="CaffieneAddict" date="2019-06-11 10:43:33" ] SHORT HAIRED ZELDA LOOKS SO CUTE I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS GAME [/quote] YES IVE BEEN SCREAMING SINCE THE DIRECT AND I CANT STOP [/quote] I SCREAM WITH EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD
hyrulle wrote on 2019-06-11 10:53:59:
CaffieneAddict wrote on 2019-06-11 10:43:33:
SHORT HAIRED ZELDA LOOKS SO CUTE
I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS GAME
YES
IVE BEEN SCREAMING SINCE THE DIRECT AND I CANT STOP
I SCREAM WITH EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD
fr+16
LX75c7E.jpg
[quote name="IrritatorRaji" date="2019-06-12 10:05:34" ] I can't wait to scream with tension and anxiety once more [/quote] [emoji=heart size=1] times ten
IrritatorRaji wrote on 2019-06-12 10:05:34:
times ten
Waystone1.gif
1 2 3 4 5