Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6435 6436 6437 6438 6439 ... 16037 16038
oh. thats a phrase i never thought id hear again.
oh. thats a phrase i never thought id hear again.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
It feels so good, finally getting back to writing lore for that DnD campaign...

Warm fuzzies, warm fuzzies...
It feels so good, finally getting back to writing lore for that DnD campaign...

Warm fuzzies, warm fuzzies...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
The release of Gaolers has led to the creation of so many pure and wholesome things - I love it!
The release of Gaolers has led to the creation of so many pure and wholesome things - I love it!
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [indent][size=2][font=Century][color=darkslategray] can i just sat that what i love most about gaolers are their horns/antlers, especially the gnarlhorns gene. it is the best and helped me decide which dragon persona to have. now not only can i have a dragon looking like a snow leopard, but one with wings and antlers. haha. [/color][/font][/size][/indent]
7xmmeMg.png

can i just sat that what i love most about gaolers are their horns/antlers, especially the gnarlhorns gene. it is the best and helped me decide which dragon persona to have. now not only can i have a dragon looking like a snow leopard, but one with wings and antlers. haha.
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
im so excited for my road trip!!
im so excited for my road trip!!
E559-D5-F4-C662-4-D52-8-B3-A-61895-A43-D993.png
Ughhhhhh why am I still upset about this??
Ughhhhhh why am I still upset about this??
PJb908Z.png
I think I'll take the time my printer is down to just lay around on the floor and cry.
/RIP.
L I V I N __ L A __ V I D A __ L O C A
I think I'll take the time my printer is down to just lay around on the floor and cry.
/RIP.
L I V I N __ L A __ V I D A __ L O C A
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
*incoherent screaming*
FE:Awakening, come home
it's almost been a month, please i'm still waiting

at least FE:Fates would never betray me
*incoherent screaming*
FE:Awakening, come home
it's almost been a month, please i'm still waiting

at least FE:Fates would never betray me
Its official

Whenever I get the chance I'm going out and buying these movies and have a nice big ole binge watch fest of childhood nostalgia
ahaAHAHAHA nEVERMIINDDD!! mY dad was right they stored them in the shop!! Im honest to god so happy, I got the majority of my childhood back. This is a rare moment that I'm actually grateful for her keeping literally everything for years for the yard sale that probably wont happen. Like, these early Barbie movies were the **** when I was little. Im gonna binge watch them tomorrow and finish up those commissions. Oh my god im unbelievably happy right now. That and she bought us tickets to see Endgame so I guess i'm okay with her. For now. Just give it time and it will go back to normal. But for now, i'm living my best life <3 nothing better than re living your childhood occasionally
Its official

Whenever I get the chance I'm going out and buying these movies and have a nice big ole binge watch fest of childhood nostalgia
ahaAHAHAHA nEVERMIINDDD!! mY dad was right they stored them in the shop!! Im honest to god so happy, I got the majority of my childhood back. This is a rare moment that I'm actually grateful for her keeping literally everything for years for the yard sale that probably wont happen. Like, these early Barbie movies were the **** when I was little. Im gonna binge watch them tomorrow and finish up those commissions. Oh my god im unbelievably happy right now. That and she bought us tickets to see Endgame so I guess i'm okay with her. For now. Just give it time and it will go back to normal. But for now, i'm living my best life <3 nothing better than re living your childhood occasionally
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
So let. Me. Get. This. Straight.

You told a mutual of ours about my name, and that's okay? First of all. Not yours to disclose. You have no right. I am entitled to keep private the things I want, and to share whatever I deem appropriate to the appropriate audience(s).

Oooh, boy. I want to put you on blast. I really do. But that would be immature, and I know just how stupid that would be. It's riled me up, my blood is definitely pumping, but I know not to act irrationally.

You wanted me to talk to you. No dragon-munching way. Not anymore. Not ever.
So let. Me. Get. This. Straight.

You told a mutual of ours about my name, and that's okay? First of all. Not yours to disclose. You have no right. I am entitled to keep private the things I want, and to share whatever I deem appropriate to the appropriate audience(s).

Oooh, boy. I want to put you on blast. I really do. But that would be immature, and I know just how stupid that would be. It's riled me up, my blood is definitely pumping, but I know not to act irrationally.

You wanted me to talk to you. No dragon-munching way. Not anymore. Not ever.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
1 2 ... 6435 6436 6437 6438 6439 ... 16037 16038